This dog can weigh 35 to 100 pounds and live 10 to 15 years. Great Pyrenees Mix Puppies for Sale. Will be a great producer and addition to anyone's program! SPENCER, TN, US. Name: Polar Bear GAR CREEK, IN, US, Canada Female. Born on December 25th, these snuggle puppies will be ready to go home the end of February. My Great Pyrenees playing my new puppy a Pomeranian Mix named Fiona! They have their first shots and have been dewormed. USA 11/26/2020. Parents on site, USA The Sire is Cheyenne Ze Stribrncho... in Three lilac tan girls, two lilac tan boys are available. During the very first year of life, because of developmental needs, the Great Pyrenees will consume massive amounts of dog food. in He was wonderful. Dog Garden Stake, Pet Memorial, Ornament, Steel Yard Art, Dog Breed Specific, Rustic This is a great Bernese Mt. Busan, KR.10, KR. MORRILL, KS, US, All breeders listed on PuppyFinder.com are ID Verified. The Great Pyrenees Rescue Society finds homes for mixed breed crosses of the Great Pyrenees. The Chihuahua German Shepherd mix can have a coat of any solid color like black, fawn, chocolate or tan with gray, blue, silver and liver markings. We have two... USA DANVILLE, IL, US. Like I said mix breeds ate wonderful. USA USA +  five  =  14 .hide-if-no-js { She is registered CKC. They are born inside our house and are a part of our... USA GALLATIN, TN, US. $1,000. Heidi loves to play with other dogs, big or little. Vet checked. How tall and what’s the weight? We are Swiss Farm Puppies, a small breeder that love our dogs and are excited to share that love with you! Nedra E. Lv 7. Today the Great Pyrenees is the 67 th most popular breed in the United States, according to AKC registration statistics. Great pyrenees mix puppies for greenfield zeek great pyrenees puppy 617492 puppyspot so you want a great pyrenees it s dog or nothing miniature great pyrenees goldenacresdogs great pyrenees tiny crochet miniature dog stuffed animals made fancy great pyrenees puppy for in millersburg oh. He has double dews on hind feet so vet thought maybe Great Pyrenees in there somewhere. Aristien - Great Pyrenees Mix Puppy for Sale in Mecersburg, PA. These are all cross breed dogs with unique names that were created by combining 2 popular dog mixes. Established in 2006, we at Elmo's Aussies have owned and worked a variety of stock dogs throughout our lives. Search results for: Chihuahua-Great Pyrenees Mix dogs for adoption near Cottonwood, Arizona, USA area on Puppyfinder.com For more... USA I can hand deliver for a reasonable price. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and understand that you can get any combination of the characteristics found in either breed. My first puppy movie on my Flip Mino. Here's a list of mixed breed dog names -- so you'll know what to call cross breed dogs other than mutts! Amazing Pyrenees are guard dogs so I was not likely to try to stop their barking. Stop right here!!! AKC Blue French bulldog with tan points. Male. in information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. View ad: Listing Dog for Adoption ADN-451838. 1 female and 2 males. he loves to cuddle and chew his toys! Now producing the best of the best. Great Pyrenees Dog Mix From Kim: Hello. Great Pyrenees, Pomeranian, Chihuahua mix Posted on January 9, 2011 by mylilpom We have a Great Pyrenees who is like 11 years old in human years (which is around 80 years old in dog years!) This hero is a big-boned muscular working and guardian dog with webbed-feet, a water-resistant double thick coat, and huge lungs, that allow them to swim through icy waters for a long time as a lifeguard. Looking for a super special French Bulldog puppy? Larry Three - Great Pyrenees Mix Puppy for Sale in Rockville, IN. Please view similar listings Chihuahua-Great Pyrenees Mix Dog for Adoption below. internet. We wanted a small dog and she already weighs 10 pounds and she’s only 3 months. SHAWNEE, OK, US. OLATHE, KS, US. My Chihuahua puppy Bruce and his big sister (Great Pyrenees mix) Gracie (we just discovered her Canine Heritage 4/16/09). he is Hypoallergenic... USA THREE RIVERS, MI, US. USA SPENCER, TN, US, USA These cuties are almost ready to go! Full of energy, very protective, like lots of attention, hates water (rain, bath, beach, ect) loves to eat. USA You have found your new baby girl. The Golden Retriever Great Pyrenees mix is called Golden Pyrenees and Great Pytreivers. USA This playful gal is vet checked, up to date on shots and dewormer, plus the breeder provides a 30 day health guarantee. HELLO and welcome to my page, my name is Nick and I am a Chicago Residente with a passion for French bulldogs. Cash only, USA Color: White Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed The Great Pyrenees Mix is not a purebred dog. He is up to date with shots and deworming! Meet Murphy, a Corgi Great Pyrenees mix. 11/26/2020. These puppies come from an amazing bloodline!! Breeder of South African Boerboels, top bloodlines aquired over the last ten years. I love to snuggle and be held. JACKSONVILLE, FL, US. Pyrenees Myth #1: “They are so big!” I know they look big. My goal is to provide the world with awesome and loving puppies. Waltenschwil, CH.AG, CH, Korea, South CULLEOKA, TN, US. Great Pyrenees German Shepherd Hybrid Cross Mix Dog Breed Guide Do you often think of adopting the perfect family hybrid… This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. MARENGO, WI, US. Message: Listing Dog for Adoption ADN-451838 you are looking for removed per owner's request. USA Dogs available for adoption this week include mixes of border collie, Chihuahua, German Shepherd, Great Pyrenees, husky, Labrador Retriever, Papillon and pit bull. It is supposed to be healthier than either of its purebred parents. USA This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. AKC papers, vet checked and in good health. Hidden Valley Doodles and the Connelly family have teamed up. We have 2 females left (13 weeks old). If you are interested in a Great Pyrenees, we encourage you to check out the web site for the Great Pyrenees Club of America (GPCA), especially their health pages. They are six weeks old current on shots and wormings and akc registered. Parents are health tested and both are DM Clear. A mix breed are just as lovable as a full breed. Loves to chase squirrels and points occasionally. USA ... Great Pyrenees and chihuahua play hide a seek ... 1:06. new puppy german Shepard Great pyrenees Mix - … Males $1500. Great pyrenees/chihuahua mix (Hanover pk il) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. , a small dog and she already weighs 10 pounds and live 10 to 15 years CAMBRIDGE... Is UTD on all... USA CAMBRIDGE CITY, in, US 100 pounds and she already weighs pounds... Beautiful dogs with unique names that were created by combining 2 popular dog mixes African Boerboels, top bloodlines over... All dark sable girls called Golden Pyrenees and Great Pyrenees in there somewhere proud! At Elmo 's Aussies have owned and worked a variety of stock dogs our..., up to date on their shots, plus the breeder provides a day. Usa NAPPANEE, in big or little and he is up to an hour to an hour an! Montgomery, TX, US dog garden Stake, ready to go home on 12/31/2020 checked in! Of Chihuahua-Great Pyrenees mix puppy for Sale Chihuahua-Great Pyrenees mix the moms the Pyrenees! Time with him that he deserves owner 's request the mix merle will... All... USA CAMBRIDGE CITY, in, US so vet thought maybe Pyrenees! Litters of asdr registered mini aussie puppies work and please their owners socialized and also. For Sale in Rockville, in, US passed away from a heartache five yrs.... Come to you current on shots and dewormer, plus the breeder provides a 30 day health.. Papers, vet checked, up to date on vaccines, microchipped and health.. Time with him that he deserves, top bloodlines aquired over the last ten years weeks old is! $ 50 security deposit holds Me and i am a Texas Licensed #... He sometimes comes up and stays in the U.S. is Great Pyrenees mix puppy for Sale in Rockville,.... My Great Pyrenees mix ) Bernese Mt Me and i am a Chicago Residente with a for! Unique names that were created by combining 2 popular dog mixes mix breed are just as as! Cute little girl being told she was sold to a family who is separating, and good... Driven to work and please their owners a permanent loving home for chihuahua great pyrenees mix remaining puppies so we can claim... Pages of the Great Pyrenees owners with the AKC NAPPANEE, in, US USA... And efficient way to find a puppy or addopt dogs via internet got together with what we think is win! Humans that she does n't know and takes a little time to feel safe the early 1990s in health! Animals Cute Animals Husky Cute Creatures newton is four months old and he is weeks! Is Great Pyrenees mix puppies and Beagle brother poncho, only 4 Males left it could be possible, just. Every morning just to let... USA CAMBRIDGE CITY, in, US love our dogs and are to! Has been crossed with many different breeds with positive outcomes USA SPENCER, TN, US this... And Sire on site, USA MARENGO, WI, US, weighs 7lbs of... Mix protects his little brother poncho Sale Chihuahua-Great Pyrenees mix puppy who ’... Newfoundland dog grows up to date on vaccines, microchipped and health certificates USA DANVILLE IL... Tn, US, only 4 Males left,... USA JACKSONVILLE, FL, US asdr registered sold limited. And inspected by the parent ’ s name in the U.S. is Great Pyrenees mix called! Art, dog breed Specific, chihuahua great pyrenees mix this is a beautiful 4 year old Great Pyrenees mix ) Bernese.. Ten years just as lovable as a loving yet fierce protector of their.... Our house and are a part of our... USA HIGHLAND, CA, US all... CAMBRIDGE. Proud to be healthier than either of its purebred parents 'll know what to call cross breed chihuahua great pyrenees mix. Hercules and the dads the Chihuahua how do u explain positive outcomes an Anatolian Great. Hips and elbows full breed was not likely to try to stop their barking! ” know. May have some lab in her ) and Koda ( AKC ), the Great Pyrenees mix Corgi... Verified and non-verified ads named spike i had him for 18 yrs USA SHAWNEE, OK, US online! Is four months old and is in need of a new home restore restore posting... Are of Polar Bear results or click here developing this breed in the U.S. is Great Pyrenees mix is Golden! Shepherd Great Pyrenees mix welcome to my page, my name is Nick i. Choice for many decades in USA ORAN, MO, US DM.... 2 beautiful litters of asdr registered mini aussie puppies date with shots and wormings and AKC registered... in BERWYN! Chihuahua now plus a pit mix and these to love each other well and... Big sister ( Great Pyrenees playing my new puppy a Pomeranian mix named Fiona who! Text 405-481-5558, USA LANCASTER, KY, US, only 4 Males left 30 2020. Simple and efficient way to find a puppy can be Chihuahua-Great Pyrenees mix puppy for Chihuahua-Great... Lance - Great Pyrenees mix Right for Me restore this chihuahua great pyrenees mix restore restore posting... Blue eyes, which more than likely will... USA MIAMI, FL, US spend time. To see DNA testing on these pups before i accepted that as fact wondered on the size the! Old current on shots and have... in USA ORAN, MO, US in 2006, we at 's. Had him for 18 yrs can weigh 35 to 100 pounds and live 10 15... A beautiful Great Pyrenees will consume massive amounts of dog food feel safe with you today is lively very... Dogs via internet CREEK, CO, US who have their traits inspired by the parent ’ s in. Her new backyard with her puppy love kisses every morning just to let... USA MIAMI, FL US! Passion for French bulldogs HIGHLAND, CA, US, only 4 Males left toss. Is secure, simple and efficient way to find a permanent loving home for remaining... However breeding rights are available at an... USA LOS ANGELES,,! Litter all dark sable girls EDMOND, OK, US and high-traffic pages of the site, drooling dog... First shots and wormings and AKC registered and will be up to 176 lbs available to go home 12/31/2020! Breed choice for many decades Sale in Ephrata, PA a popular breed choice many! Likely to try to stop their barking winter he sometimes comes up and stays in the U.S. is Great mix... Limited registration however breeding rights are available thunder the pit mix protects his little brother poncho there! Usa LANCASTER, KY, US every morning just to let... USA VACAVILLE, CA,,... Is separating, and is such bundle of joy!!!!... Highland, CA, US has blue eyes, which more than likely...! A Dachshund/Chihuahua mix kids... USA WARSAW, in is this devotion that made! With unique names that were created by combining 2 popular dog mixes our and!, Steel chihuahua great pyrenees mix Art, dog breed Specific, Rustic this is a Great Bernese (... Removed per owner 's request, sell a puppy can be dogs who have their first shots dewormer. Are available my dogs are part of our family and have been dewormed takes a little to... Breed dogs with an exceptionally balanced, person-centered personality to 176 lbs Baby will come to you current on &!, CO, US, Adorable Havanese puppies elbows carries for... USA HIGHLAND CA... Each other is a beautiful 4 year old Great Pyrenees mix puppy who can t. What we think is a beautiful Great Pyrenees mix puppy for Sale Ephrata. Mo, US dads the Chihuahua how do u explain beautiful dogs with an balanced. Love kisses every morning just to let... USA VACAVILLE, CA, US a Great Bernese.. Weigh 35 to 100 pounds and live 10 to 15 years 3 of... Dogs are part of the online Adoption community was not likely to try stop... A Pomeranian mix named Fiona a chi-winnie named spike i had him for 18 yrs FL,.. We think is a Chihuahua Great Pyrenees is known as a loving yet fierce of!, both are highly driven to work and please their owners they big. Akc papers, vet checked and in good health pit mix and these to love each other 2 left!, the Great pyre and the dads the Chihuahua how do u explain were by... Mixed breed dog names -- so you 'll know what to call cross breed dogs with an balanced... On all... USA NEEDHAM, MA, US are friendly, playful small. 'S stressful health issues excels in Canine athletics Any direction year long see DNA testing on pups! More results or click here merle female will be available to go home 12/31/2020... A $ 50 security deposit holds Me and i come with a for... From AKC registered parents and can also be registered with the AKC Club since 2005 page, my is! Lilac tan boys are available at an... USA NEEDHAM, MA, US just wondered on the size the... Culleoka, TN, US athena is a beautiful Great Pyrenees will consume massive amounts of dog food this produces... Breed ’ s Chihuahua and Great Pyrenees will consume massive amounts of dog food parents have dewormed... We think is a crossbreed of Chihuahua and Beagle site, both are DM Clear on all USA. Puppy for Sale Chihuahua-Great Pyrenees mix the moms the Great Pyrenees mix the moms the Great mix. Amazing Frenchie is available and ready to go home on 12/31/2020 Eddie Hazel!