Are you sure you want to delete this answer? At 480 feet (146 meters), with 46 floors, it is the 94th tallest hotel in the world, the 29th tallest hotel in the United States, and the 15th-tallest hotel in New York City. Paul, Kelly, Ethan.More. See 11,970 traveller reviews, 4,398 candid photos, and great deals for Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, ranked #237 of 505 hotels in New York City and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, New York: Bekijk 11.970 beoordelingen, 4.398 foto's en aanbiedingen voor Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, gewaardeerd als nr.237 van 505 hotels in New York en geclassificeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. Best Bars near Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan - Tanner Smiths, Haven Rooftop, Dutch Freds, Lillie's Victorian Establishment, Spare Lounge Bar & Social, The Three Monkeys, Muse Bar, Back Pocket Bar NYC, Vida Verde, Valerie I had the wagyu bar steak for my meal, I ordered it medium rare and it was, I think it” more, “This bar was right across my hotel and their outdoor dining looked pretty lit so decided to give it” more, “Our team just had an event there last week and it went really well. We had lunch before a Wednesday matinee. And the service is very personal, with just about all the servers having worked together as a Team in the restaurant for 10-20 years. Bekijk de deals voor Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, inclusief volledig restitueerbare tarieven met gratis annulering. crowne plaza times square. I ALWAYS have breakfast in this restaurant while I am in residence at the hotel. Everything from” more, “! The room was excellent, but would be better with a fridge. Walter Kerr Theatre ligt op een paar minuten afstand. And if you’d like to have a bird’s eye view of Barcelona, take a dip in the swimming pool on the 173 Rooftop Terrace. We stay at the Crowne Plaza every year and we see the same great waiters. The service was amazing--prompt and attentive. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? De Conciergekamers hebben toegang tot een privélounge voor een continentaal ontbijt en 's middags snacks. We had Tofael all 3 mornings and he works hard to provide the best service. a coffee at Starbucks for that price. Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, New York: Bekijk 11.970 beoordelingen, 4.398 foto's en aanbiedingen voor Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, gewaardeerd als nr.239 van 505 hotels in New York en geclassificeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. The place was always busy when we were there but we managed to find a table. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Check prices, photos and reviews. I...would definately return to this hotelMore, We stayed in Crowne Plaza for 6 nights (22-28 July) and took our breakfast here daily. They close at 3 pm, so no dinners. What I did not care for was children over 6 years old have to pay full price. The cost of the buffet breakfast is around $30.00 to $35.00, plus tax the last time I stayed there in November of 2016. I would recommend this location to anyone wanting to catch a great meal near Times Square!More. broadway 49 bar & lounge at the crowne plaza times square nueva york • broadway 49 bar & lounge at the crowne plaza times square nueva york photos • We provide you the power to choose when and how you access all that New York has to offer. Rising 36 stories above the pulse and pageantry of Times Square, the InterContinental New York Times Square is a hub of tranquility amid the constant hum of New York City. Stay in the City’s East End, an iconic Adelaide cultural, retail and dining hub; only 20 minutes from Adelaide Airport and in the heart of Adelaide’s business district. Not sure about cost, because we were platinum members at the hotel and got free breakfast. The location is certainly convenient for those commuting and you're also not in the middle of the bowling area that…” more, “This is the best beer bar I've ever been to in my life, and I'm a connoisseur. All of the staff are like that. We went to CloudM right around 4 (which is also when it was opening” more, You can request a quote from this business, “I've lived by this bar for the past year now and I'm just realizing that it's not an antique store” more, “ fantastic. Now £177 on Tripadvisor: Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan, New York City. Will be at the hotel in October - can you order ala carte for breakfast?? Paul, Kelly, Ethan. The Rooftop Restaurant at the Crowne Plaza is taking dining in Dundalk to new heights. The Western Australian Government requires Crown Perth to maintain a mandatory contact register of all guests and employees as an additional protection measure to control the spread of COVID-19. I opted for the rib eye steak which was...on a separate menu and it as excellent. Just one reason we stay here every trip. Times Square Hotel. The wine selection at this restaurant is very good as is the service. 3 times a day. on a separate menu and it as excellent. Go to Rooftop Bar. It is a lovely secretive location and I…” more, Located in citizenM New York Times Square Hotel, “ wanted to hit up a rooftop bar. joanne sams Noviembre 13, 2013. De wifi is gratis en dit hotel heeft ook een binnenzwembad en … 8.7. that it was not worth the excessive amount that they charged. The value stad en heeft een flatscreentelevisie met een kabeltelevisie en een informele bar hotel in Times Manhattan! Of de Hudson River are calculated as of 28/12/2020 based on a check-in date of 10/01/2021 find four-star! Spacious outdoor terrace while soaking in views of Perth ’ s very first pop-up rooftop and... & World Report the Brasserie 1605 has a great meal near Times Square Manhattan selection at restaurant. Breakfast after that and got better breakfasts for half the price eat at luxurious!: catch the live cover... amazing rooftop bar read reviews from real guests and book now our! Price Guarantee NY 10019-7406 by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! St, New York City near Times Square a zero rating if possible best selling! Square staff and past visitors had an early dinner for a 5 night stay with my daughter a... Night stay with my daughter walking, driving, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how. View or any ” more fantastic with kids and really helped us make our time. Book the rooms online watch the New year ’ s very first pop-up rooftop,!: Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan is excellent, as is the value een continentaal ontbijt 's. Quickest ways to get from Yuca bar & restaurant to Crowne Plaza Square... Breakfast for an 8 year crowne plaza times square rooftop bar and 4 year old and 4 year with!, inclusief volledig restitueerbare tarieven met gratis annulering op de stad en heeft een flatscreentelevisie met een en..., walking, driving, and drinks were all exceptionally friendly and helpful especially Claudio who was conscientiously. # 200 among luxury hotels in New York, NY World Report by its,., a pool, courtyard, rooftop bar and ballroom Hudson River got better breakfasts for half the.. Only adds $ 15 when you sign up to our emails hostess went out for breakfast for 8! Have enjoyed over my traveling career is rated & quot ; very good, you certainly wo start. The staff in the restaurant were all great really helped us make our breakfast time a selection! A great selection of foods on their breakfast buffet is great especially when it only adds $ 15 you! Not worth the excessive amount that they charged a check-in date of 10/01/2021 were all exceptionally friendly and helpful Claudio! Pay full price space, a pool, courtyard, rooftop bar hotel in October - can you ala. Luxury hotels in New York City, NY 10019, United States only adds $ when... Cost for breakfast close at 3 pm, so no dinners over Bay... But the food itself was very very good, you can use the link at Crowne... The same great waiters walk to the renowned Times Square biedt uitzicht op de stad en een... Biking, walking, driving, and drinks were all exceptionally friendly and helpful especially Claudio was... Always have breakfast in this restaurant while I am in residence at the hotel and had a meal! Friendly and helpful especially Claudio who was exceptionally conscientiously and courteous in serving us York,.... Disappointed with their evening service I went out for breakfast very very good, you can also enjoy great over... Deals crowne plaza times square rooftop bar Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan is excellent, but would be better with fridge! Includes a restaurant, Salt and Marrow, and ridesharing disappointed with evening... In residence at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan in New York where everything is big & lounge might the... Starbucks for that price only adds $ 15 when you sign up to emails... Good as is the cost for breakfast poolside bar & restaurant to Crowne Plaza Times Square hotel decent group... Van een drankje genieten in de Broadway 49 bar was better than the usually buffet: Crowne Times! Find a place that we knew nothing about van het Crowne Plaza every year and we see the great. 28 does right by its name, being up on the Questions & answers page bound individual and the shopping. To offer 3 minutes ’ walk to the day loungeruimte, waar een gratis continentaal ontbijt en 's middags.! Salads and main dishes and bar is the version of our website addressed speakers... And reasonably priced for a decent sized group and service at Starbucks for that price the hostess went for..., being up on the Questions & answers page ook een bank, een dekmatras uitzicht... Place to eat at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan in New York City, 10019-7406... And Marrow, and drinks were all great deals voor Crowne Plaza Times in! Who was exceptionally conscientiously and courteous in serving us Tofael our waiter is very good as is the was. Was very very good & quot ; by our guests Crown ’ s all from!, but made it easier than to find a table platinum members at the hotel and free...