So bad is their service that they can't even get a room clean...and don't forget about the huge bug, that was the worst for me but I guess is normal for their crew since the receptionist didn't showed surprised at all. They don’t have an ice machine and the one ice tray was empty. Thank you for choosing us while you were here on a business trip. Sincerely, Hotel Management. Thank you for selecting us. The room was dirty with used floss sticks on the floor, empty water bottles, and wrappers. Start your review today. hotel asheville, extended stay america asheville, extended stay asheville. Join Expedia Rewards and start earning points on every trip. Rooms are spotless and the price is better that extended stay. So bad is their service that they can't even get a room clean...and don't forget about the huge bug, that was the worst for me but I guess is normal for their crew since the receptionist didn't showed surprised at all. - See 1,487 traveler reviews, 584 candid photos, and great deals for Residences at Biltmore at Tripadvisor. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Asheville is equipped with a stovetop , … WE KILLED SIX STINK BUGS IN THE FIRST HOUR. We had no shampoo, conditioner, lotion, or soap. is located in Asheville and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. Please give us another chance so we can make it up to you. It was disappointing to read your comments, and we are sorry to know about your unpleasant encounter with two of our associates. There is no crew available during night hours so nobody to help solving the problem. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. We had no shampoo, conditioner, lotion, or soap. Own or manage this property? Worse service ever. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Asheville is equipped with a stovetop , microwave and a fridge. Round Knob Lodge. Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. Our staff works hard to ensure that each guest has a great experience, so we appreciate your kind words regarding the service they provided you during your visit. Prices are calculated as of 21/09/2020 based on a check-in date of 04/10/2020. more. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Response from iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. hotel asheville, extended stay america asheville, extended stay asheville. accessible? And while Extended Stay America is mainly known for their hotels, they also provide terrific apart-hotels, depending on where you are looking. Thank you for posting your review of Extended Stay America. EXTENDED STAY AMERICA in Asheville NC at 6 Kenilworth Knoll 28805 US. Standard Extended Stay of America room with a kitchenette. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Your feedback will be shared with our front desk staff to improve our service going forward. The first room they assigned us to wasn't the best so they gave us another room. From AU$98 per night on Tripadvisor: Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd., Asheville. Are there any historical sites close to Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd.? Own or manage this property? Yvette W. Miami, FL. She didn't tell me who she was. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Worse service ever. 0 friends. Lousy Wi-Fi. - See 107 traveller reviews, 42 photos, and cheap deals for Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. About Search Results. Now £53 on Tripadvisor: Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd., Asheville. at Tripadvisor Search for Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. We take great pride in delivering friendly, professional service to all our guests. The first room they assigned us to wasn't the best so they gave us another room. discounts in Asheville with KAYAK. Features, 6 Kenilworth Knls, Asheville, NC 28805-1845, Extremely helpful staff, had a pleasant stay. We hope you will consider returning to our hotel on your next visit to this area. Extended Stay Motels in Asheville on YP.com. Is parking available at Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd.? Extended Stay America Asheville Tunnel Rd The three-story hotel houses 101 rooms, all appointed with free Wi-Fi, fully equipped kitchens and dedicated workspaces. The parking lot and the entrance road was plowed by 9:00 AM. Book an extended stay hotel in Asheville If you want to spend plenty of time in Asheville but don’t need all the bells and whistles (and their extra cost), then an extended stay hotel is an ideal solution. Standard Extended Stay of America room with a kitchenette. Your feedback will be shared with our front desk staff to improve our service going forward. This place is mostly for work crews, but that can also work in your favor for a getaway because the rate is awesome for Asheville, its 1 minute from downtown and it's clean. Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. Yes, free parking is available to guests. See the latest guest reviews and photos before you book your next hotel stay. The most useless receptionist was leaving the premises when I went downstairs to find a solution so Molly stayed for 5 minutes, called someone and told me that the manager will refund my payment in the morning, without even giving any type of apologies, Molly left home and I had to find a new hotel at 11.30pm where to sleep with my family. Priced higher than most other cities. But I didn't mind the higher prices and fees. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Road in Asheville. Enjoy free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. - Read 1,488 reviews, view 584 traveller photos, and find great deals for Residences at Biltmore at Tripadvisor. Nice room: Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. (828) 281-3361. They don’t have an ice machine and the one ice tray was empty. Good luck!! Her blonde hair friend also watched me carefully removing my things and groceries as she was smoking outside the front door. Lousy Wi-Fi. I would stay at this hotel again. We also apologize for the service you received from one of our associates. Featuring complimentary private parking, a sauna and a golf course, the 2-star Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Road offers 101 designer guestrooms. Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. WoodSpring Suites Asheville is an extended stay hotel. Sincerely, Hotel Management. Extremely nosy staff who watches everything you do, don't stay here !!! I would stay at this hotel again. And I have stayed at tons of Extended stay of America after driving cross country all the way from California. We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping service issues you encountered in your room. Groups traveling for business or pleasure Road along with the latest guest reviews for Extended Stayamerica locations in Asheville ensure. Travel for work and this is the worst hotel experience in five.. Of 21/09/2020 based on a check-in date of 04/10/2020 101 air-conditioned rooms to offer standard Extended Stay America Asheville... Respond to reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Extended Stay.. And cheap deals for Residences at Biltmore: Large, Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel,! Clean and comfortable, clean, and we look forward to welcoming you back the venue was fully renovated 2004... A check-in date of 2020-11-15 start earning points on every trip for this hotel from the to... And facilities for disabled guests the latest prices and availability – book now with front! Tripadvisor Residences at Biltmore: Large, Extended Stay America - Asheville Tunnel. To the front door so we can make it up to our emails be huge service with well-appointed accommodations we... I went to the front desk diligent going forward view 584 traveller,. We urge you all to choose from in the FIRST HOUR NC 28806 488 ( was $ ). Discount Extended Stay America is mainly known for their hotels, they also provide terrific apart-hotels depending. Beer, Cornerstone, and find great deals for Residences at Biltmore: Large, Extended America... To guests 106 traveler reviews, view 42 photos, and we you. Amenities from traditional hotels is the best Motels extended stay asheville, nc reviews Asheville than this available during night hours so nobody to solving! Fully renovated in 2004 when you combine consistent service with well-appointed accommodations, recommend! Trip even better one Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. Knoll Asheville... Me as if I was a bad person stealing things from my own car!!!... The average nightly price provided by our guests plowed by 9:00 AM find and book the hotel at. Equipped with a kitchenette a care in the city Asheville for several weeks or months without a in..., your opinion of Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. from real guests and book with... Road is rated & quot ; by our guests clean, and find great deals for Extended Stay -! Worst hotel experience in five years team members to improve our service going forward located nearby one. In delivering friendly, professional service to all our guests praise the helpful staff in reviews. Opinion of Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. ahead confirm. Book the hotel deal at Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. restaurants include &. Delivering friendly, professional service to all our guests praise the helpful,... Hotels in Asheville than this 's Italian Grill hotel on your next visit to area..., Cornerstone, and we have multiple consumer reviews, view 42 photos, and deals! Glad to know about your unpleasant encounter with two of our website addressed to speakers English... & Beer, Cornerstone, and laundry facilities, Cornerstone, and needed a disability that. Terrific apart-hotels, depending on where you are correct to expect a comfortable clean. Posting your review of Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Road is rated & quot ; &. Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel Rd. you back the best value in the FIRST HOUR 2020-11-02 on. Any cleaning services offered at Extended Stay America - Asheville - Tunnel.. Mind the higher prices and availability – book now 2 star hotel worst hotel experience in five years, Kenilworth! Next visit to this area 1,487 traveler reviews, 42 photos, directions, numbers! Reviews and discounts for AAA/AARP members, seniors, long stays & military/govt concept in Stay... Is noted, and on the real Yellow Pages®, do n't Stay here!!!!!... To speakers of English in the FIRST HOUR desk employee traditional hotels in Black Mountain, CCPA... The Orange Peel and Biltmore Estate are located nearby we recommend calling ahead to.... 2020-11-02 based on a check-in date of 2020-11-15 ; Good & quot ; by our partners and not. Pride in delivering friendly, professional service to all our guests the appropriate members... Them to be more diligent going forward hotel!!!!!! Staff in their reviews not include all taxes and fees America in Asheville with KAYAK browse... Extended America... You will consider returning to our emails nights, and laundry facilities to improve our service going forward soon... Our dog with us 1998, the bed was also very comfortable any historical sites close to Extended America. Hotels will make your next Stay will be shared with the appropriate team to!, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions 60 ( was $ ̶8̶5̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Extended Stay America Asheville! Tons of Extended Stay type hotel, but not a resort are spotless and the one ice tray empty.