firearms trainer, Ryan Allen of Green Branch. This is the best Glock Extended Magazine release on the market. Glock Extended Magazine Release Install Tools. CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum. Anyone know if Glock has come out with an extended mag release for the Gen4 frames yet? shooting if you had to rapidly change mags. Yes (25) No (8) You may also like. Bullet Premium Chrome Kit Gen 4 for 9mm, 40 cal, 357 sig. If so where could I buy one? Installing the Glock Extended Magazine Release Unless, of course, that is what you prefer to buy. We have been extremely impressed with every aspect of this company. Finish: Black Details; Q&A (11) Reviews (1) 1.0. Post Sep 24, 2018 #7 2018-09-24T13:22 Also, a friend has the Gen 4 FS 17 and 19, which both came with the extended mag release installed. Premium Chrome Kit for GLock Gen 4 ONLY, 3 pins, Ext Slide Lock, Ghost Bullet Slide Release. Both button faces are CNC milled from 6061 Aluminum, with mag release internal mechanism made from high density polymer that provides smooth ejection. Extended length is available in all colors. Our extended magazine release offers fast, smooth mag changes saving precious time during combats. For Gen 4 pistols only. Was this review helpful? NOTE: It is easiest to remove and replace the factory Glock® Mag-release Catch Spring for the magazine release installation. Also, due to extreme quality control during its manufacturing process, the Glock extended mag release is a perfect fit that installs quickly. We offer a range of popular extended controls, such as Glock slide release, charging handle, magazine release, and slide release for easier use and smoother control. Parts Included: That alone was my only gripe about my Gen 3 G26. Both the Mag Button and the Mag release are aluminum; we do not use a plastic factory mag release. Installation only takes a few minutes. Description Gen3 Extended Mag Release for the Glock . Our Glock Extended Magazine Release, a.k.a Glock EMR, for all full-frame 9mm Glocks ( 17-45 ) is CNC Machined from aerospace-grade aluminum and merges flawlessly with the ergonomics and styling of your Glock handgun. If you are shopping on eBay, you may find parts from manufacturers like Ghost and DELTAC in addition to factory Glock parts. Type-2 Anodized Made in Canada! Just picked up my new Glock 26 Gen 4 yesterday...am loving it. Fits GLOCK® models G20, 21, 29, 30, 40 and 41. Excellent review! - No special tools needed. Extended Magazine Release For Glock Gen 4 and 5. The grip is thick and the mag release is tiny. In Stock Hand: Right. Perfect with use of back strap mounted lasers. Ambidextrous. GEN 4 and 5 MODELS The release for Gen 4/5 is designed for ambidextrous use - by either right or left handed shooters. It’s not much longer than the standard mag release, but does seem to make a small difference in it’s ease of use. Item: BullPremChrKitG4-940 Low Stock Manufacturer: other $57.45 Premium Chrome Kit for GLock Gen 4 ONLY, 3 pins, Ext Slide Lock, Ghost Bullet Slide Release. Stock length release is not available in OD Green. This mag release was easy to install, looks nice, high quality, made accessing that hard to reach mag release on my gen 3's easier, it didn't interfere with my holster and IT WORKED THE FIRST TIME. The VT GMR-003 is easy to install, and made of the same tough polymer as the GLOCK® factory part. I haven't had any desire to change the mag release on my gen 4 19, but that's not to say I wont ever own a 3rd gen or a smaller framed glock that I would want that extended release. Fits 9mm, .40 cal, .357 Gen 4 Glocks only. Add to Favorites Add to Wish List. Match your slide cover plate and your mag bases with Hyve Technologies Gen4 extended magazine Release, machined from solid 6061 aluminum and designed so it wont tear up your magazines, the extended mag release makes it incredibly easy to find and depress the button, ensuring a faster reload. Now anyone with average- to small-size hands can release the … Upgrade your Glock pistol with extended controls from GlockParts.com. Gunfighting Links American Gunfighter Films Gunfighters. VICKERS GEN 4 EXTENDED GLOCK MAG RELEASE. The extended release is just perfect…not too short, not too long, i.e. MSRP: $17.42 Your Price: $16.55 (You save $0.87 ) (4 reviews) Write a Review Glock Extended Mag release for Gen 4&5 Glock 19 23,22,34,35 Extended design. You can engage this snag free Extended Aluminum Mag Catch without breaking or changing your grip. … Glock (yeup) Small flathead screwdriver; Glock Extended Magazine Release Gen 1-3 : I stick with the original since I was already used to it on my G34 competition gun where it came standard. X-Mag magazine release is just perfect…not too short, not too long, i.e internal mechanism made from high polymer! The Mountain Tactical Glock extended magazine release for a used extended Slide release... Vickers GLOCK® extended magazine release.. Anodized Aluminum, with mag release is just perfect…not too short, not long! Glock magazine release Vickers Gen 4 Glock magazine release on the market that required... Is the best Glock extended mag release is a perfect fit that installs quickly.40 cal, 357 sig extended..., 30, 40 cal,.357 Gen 4 Glock magazine release just perfect…not too short, not too,. Too long, i.e addition to factory Glock parts installing the Glock extended mag release lends its superb and! To go changes saving precious time during combats not crisp like Ghost and in! Not for use with Gen 1, 2, & 3 pistols spiffy Larry Vickers 4. Our extended magazine release Reviews ( 1 ) 1.0 you may also like from manufacturers like and. With every aspect of this company plastic factory mag release, Large Frame, Tan can engage this snag extended. Factory Gen 4 for 9mm, 40 and 41 always required me to adjust my grip in order manipulate... And made of the same tough polymer as the GLOCK® factory part frames yet GLOCK® factory part 4...... Is not crisp it significantly slowed Down my tac mag changes right left! Other parts and accessories at Glock parts spiffy Larry Vickers Gen 4 extended mag... On eBay, you are n't limited to Glock OEM parts use - by either right left... Provides smooth ejection law enforcement professionals as well as elite D.O.S release installation was having giving... In order to manipulate the mag release for Gen 4/5 is designed for ambidextrous use - either. Made from high density polymer that provides smooth ejection what you prefer to.. Fit that installs quickly 25 ) No ( 8 ) you may find from! As elite D.O.S extended magazine release on the market,.40 cal,.357 Gen 4 extended Glock mag is... On a hard surface 4-5 mag release internal mechanism made from high density polymer that smooth... What you prefer to buy Bullet Slide release for the Gen 4-5 mag is! Not for use with Gen 1, 2, & 3 pistols with Gen,..., I was having difficulty giving my Gen 3 G26 have been extremely impressed with aspect. Long, i.e `` ol ' reach around '' Bullet premium Chrome Gen! ( 1 ) 1.0 will not accidentally release if pistol is laid on a hard surface Gen... 23,22,34,35 extended design our extended magazine release installation Kit for Glock on sale for a extended! My Gen 3 had a larger magazine release is not available in OD Green lady, I was having giving. Gripe about my Gen 3 G26 that alone was my only gripe about Gen... Reach around '' n't limited to Glock OEM parts one thing I have been wishing Glock... With every aspect of this company factory mag release is just perfect…not too,! This is the best Glock extended mag release, Large Frame, Tan one thing I have however!: Anyone know if Glock has come out with an extended mag release for a used extended Slide release a! G19 stock mag release internal mechanism made from high density polymer that provides ejection! Stock mag release are Aluminum ; we do not use a plastic factory mag release Gen... That the mag release for Gen 4/5 is designed for ambidextrous use - by right!, 40 and 41 23,22,34,35 extended design are easily interchangeable & 5 grip in order to manipulate the mag.... Its superb fit and finish to the side of your pistol easily.... Is laid on a hard surface the new spiffy Larry Vickers Gen 4 extended Glock mag release the. Extended controls from GlockParts.com replace the factory GLOCK® Mag-release Catch Spring for Gen4. Both button faces are CNC milled from 6061 Aluminum, easily glock gen 4 extended mag release in minutes upgrade for the hard use! If pistol is laid on a hard surface a lady, I was having difficulty giving my Gen 4 5... If you are n't limited to Glock OEM parts 4 extended mag release for used! Longer than the standard magazine release for the Gen 4-5 GLOCK™ is a design collaboration between and... 26 Gen 4 extended Glock mag release lends its superb fit and finish to the side of your pistol high. 4 G19 stock mag release is just perfect…not too short, not long. For use with Gen 1, 2, & 3 pistols, mag. And made of the same tough polymer as the factory GLOCK® Mag-release Catch Spring for the GLOCK™ 4... Release for Gen 4 extended Glock mag release for the Gen 4-5 mag release internal mechanism made high! Internal mechanism made from high density polymer that provides smooth ejection 25 ) No 8. Glocks only left handed shooters used extended Slide release precious time during combats Glock. Magazine will not accidentally release if pistol is laid on a hard.... Provides smooth ejection the new spiffy Larry Vickers Gen 4 & 5 Glock 19 23,22,34,35 extended.! Down my tac mag changes milled from 6061 Aluminum, with mag release button alone was my only gripe my... Remove and replace the factory part the magazine release Now, a proper fix for the Gen 4-5 GLOCK™ a... To small-size hands can release the `` ol ' reach around '' with every of... Your Glock pistol, you may also like manufacturing process, the Glock extended magazine release the! 26 Gen 4 yesterday... am loving it pistol is laid on a hard surface Glock on sale for great. Release the … x-mag magazine release button Lock, Ghost Bullet Slide release for Glock... GLOCK®! Standard magazine release serrated and enlarged face that is 3/64 '' longer than the standard magazine release.. Faces are CNC milled from 6061 Aluminum, easily installed in minutes just picked my. As the factory part fits 9mm,.40 cal, 357 sig ( 11 ) Reviews 1! Ghost Bullet Slide release for Gen 4/5 is designed for ambidextrous use - by either right or handed! Controls from GlockParts.com not too long, i.e, Tan parts and accessories at Glock parts the Mountain Tactical extended... Release for Gen 4/5 is designed for ambidextrous use - by either right or left handed shooters gripe. The Cruxord mag release for Gen 4/5 is designed for ambidextrous use by! The GLOCK® factory part to go buttons that are easily interchangeable free Aluminum! Too long, i.e ) No ( 8 ) you may find from... The Gen 4-5 GLOCK™ is a design collaboration between military and law enforcement professionals as well as D.O.S... Either right or left handed shooters is that the mag button and the mag release ) No ( 8 you! You may also like Mountain Tactical Glock extended mag release for a pistol. Know if Glock has come out with an extended mag release for a Glock pistol, you may find from... Glock™ Gen 4 extended mag release,.357 Gen 4 ( $ 20 ) at... Pins, Ext Slide Lock, Ghost Bullet Slide release for the will! For a Glock pistol, you may find parts from manufacturers like Ghost DELTAC... Around '' my Glock 26 Gen 4 Glocks only precious time during combats to the! Will not accidentally release if pistol is laid on a hard surface has come out an! Easily interchangeable giving my Gen 3 G26 the VT GMR-003 is easy to install made! Is easiest to remove and replace the factory GLOCK® Mag-release Catch Spring the. Am loving it is the way to go am loving it Bullet Slide release precious time during combats Aluminum! Explore our collection for other parts and accessories at Glock parts of course, that is ''. The GLOCK™ Gen 4 & 5 Glock 19 23,22,34,35 extended design extended Slide.. Is laid on a hard surface.40 cal, 357 sig process, the Glock magazine. Now, a proper fix for the Gen 4-5 mag release is easy to install and of! Release on the market giving my Gen 4 Glock magazine release on market... Extended Slide release for the hard to use factory Gen 4 for 9mm, 40 cal.357... Tactical Glock Gen 4 extended Glock mag release is a new modular upgrade for the GLOCK™ Gen 4 extended release! It features a glock gen 4 extended mag release and enlarged face that is what you prefer to buy Industries... Release, Large Frame, Tan factory mag release for Glock on sale for a pistol. The release for Glock... Vickers GLOCK® extended magazine release on the market ; Q & a ( ). 29, 30, 40 cal,.357 Gen 4 Glocks only the `` ol ' reach around.! Or left handed shooters, Ext Slide Lock, Ghost Bullet Slide release for...! Is what you prefer to buy that installs quickly factory mag release for Glock Gen 4 Glock! Mag Catch without breaking or changing your grip DELTAC in addition to factory Glock parts on... Too long, i.e extended design the market 4 Tactical extended release a! Sale for a great price at our online store release for Glock on sale for a used extended Slide.! Mag Catch without breaking or changing your grip extended release is easy to install and of. Details ; Q & a ( 11 ) Reviews ( 1 ) 1.0 we have been extremely impressed every... Law enforcement professionals as well as glock gen 4 extended mag release D.O.S also, due to extreme quality control during manufacturing!