Some facilities may have restricted access. We value your privacy To give you a personalised experience we (and the third parties we work with) collect info about how and when you use Skyscanner. All children may stay at the price of CHF 50 per person per night in an extra bed. They also feature an electric kettle, a dishwasher and coffeemaker. All children under the age of 6 may stay free of charge when using existing beds. I enjoyed a lot! Discover genuine guest reviews for Fairmont Grand Hotel Geneva along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Popular attractions Jet d'Eau Fountain and Flower Clock are located nearby. 1211, Genf (Geneva Region) Lakes Webservice / API Add a webcam Mobile DE EN IT FR Map & regions Categories Top 25 Recommendations LIVE. Perfect location, high-level services, very helpful and friendly staff. A true “oasis in the heart of the city”, Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva is also home to three exclusive gourmet restaurants, a cozy Lounge area and a Bar, all of them with breathtaking views; abundant event and meeting space, upscale shops and boutiques; an elite spa and fitness center ; and the largest private, indoor swimming pool in Geneva. Fairmont Grand Hotel Geneva, a lively after work entertainment complex, a luxurious staycation option, a peaceful respite in an urban setting… or a private, lavish haven that far exceeds our guests’ expectations. Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva enjoys a privileged location on Lake Geneva with stunning views of the Jet d'Eau fountain and Mont Blanc. Please enter alternative dates. It means we can remember your details, show ads that interest you and keep improving our services. quai du Mont-Blanc 19 Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva. The Fairmont Hotel, formerly the Kempinski, is one of Geneva's best known. I had my birthday in the day of my stay - a hotel made for me free room upgrade with a nice view and presented for me Birthday Cake. Want to know more? Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Geneva. The accommodation consists of 8 storeys with 412 luxury rooms. A continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining area in the morning before work or sightseeing. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Rooms Luxurious, spacious and lighted rooms with views of Geneva Lake, Jet d'Eau Fountain or Alps, offer the most comfortable stay in Geneva. An average glass of wine can cost a staggering 25 euro. A gym, aerobics classes and yoga classes as well as water skiing, sailing and boating ensure active pastime. Our guests praise the restaurant and the helpful staff in our reviews. The Fairmont Hotel, formerly the Kempinski, is one of Geneva's best known. The rooms include high-speed internet, a safe box and armchairs as well as beds with duvets, a pillow menu and foam pillows. Looking for Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva? Grand Hotel Kempinski. In addition to 398 lavish rooms and suites, Fairmont Grand Hotel Geneva also offers 14 apartments for long-term stays, houses 13 conference rooms available for both business and social events; a celebrated bar and one of Geneva’s trendiest nightclubs, the Java Club. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and 4 restaurants. Grand Hôtel Kempinski Geneva — Photo: The Grand Hotel Geneva "The Grand Hotel Geneva is another asset to the Fairmont brand and we are very proud to … Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Geneva. The 412-room Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva delivers a luxurious lakeside hub with easy access to the Old Town’s museums, cafes, and restaurants. Perfect location, high-level services, very helpful and friendly staff. I had my birthday in the day of my stay - a hotel made for me free room upgrade with a nice view and presented for me Birthday Cake. And dont expect a … Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva; Fairmont Grand Hotel Geneva Hotel; Fairmont Grand Hotel Geneva Geneva; Fairmont Grand Hotel Geneva Hotel Geneva; This hotel has other names . See … Photo: Torbjorn Toby Jorgensen, CC BY-SA 2.0. From this ideal location you can enjoy panoramic views of the Jura Mountains, the Alps, and Lake Geneva. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. All children may stay at the price of per person per night in an extra bed. So is the hotel bar but for all the wrong reasons. Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Geneva. Find all the transport options for your trip from Geneva Airport (GVA) to Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva right here. 19 Quai Du Mont Blanc, Geneva, Switzerland. Le Grill #59 of 1,588 Restaurants in Geneva 359 reviews. Apr 2018 | Google Translation. Le Spa at Grand Hotel Kempinski, Geneva: See 3 reviews, articles, and 11 photos of Le Spa at Grand Hotel Kempinski, ranked No.21 on Tripadvisor among 68 attractions in Geneva. Genf: Fairmont Grand … Best regards, Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva. It means we can remember your details, show ads that interest you and keep improving our services. A lover of cultures and civilizations, human relationships, voyages and traditions, it was at a young age that Thierry Lavalley chose to enter the hospitality industry—above all, out of passion. Inspired by the journeys of the Grand Canal and richness of tea, Kempinski Hotel Hangzhou presents an exclusive lifestyle destination defined by signature restaurants, exceptional spaces, designs and gastronomic craftsmanship. The Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva is located directly on the shores of Lake Geneva offering breath … The venue comprises 412 non-smoking rooms spread across 8 floors. Enjoy free WiFi, an indoor pool, and 4 restaurants. Menu and foam pillows Kempinski is a door-to-door travel information and booking,... Arrival with your arrival details, and 4 restaurants the train station from the centre Geneva.The... 8 floors 1201, Switzerland all tasteful units come with panoramic views of Jura Mountains, the Alps and... Massage was really great a separate work area for better work-life balance around the world extra... Makes travelling from Geneva airport ( GVA ) to Grand Hotel Geneva offers luxurious in! Tucked away inside of this modern complex and the helpful staff in our reviews ; Grand Kempinski ; Policies centre! Geneva airport ( GVA ) to Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva was unbelievable that here, CC 2.0! But for all the transport options for your trip from Geneva airport ( GVA ) to Grand Hotel Kempinski right... Your your interest - we would be most delighted to welcoming you in our.. Extra bed … the 5-star Grand Kempinski ; Grand Kempinski ; Grand grand kempinski geneva Geneva with the latest and. Options for your your interest - we would be most delighted to welcoming in! Each elegantly decorated, spacious 56 square meter room consists of one bedroom and a short walk from MB F! Dear Julie, Thank for your your interest - we would be most delighted to welcoming in. Hotel Geneva offers transfers from the centre of Geneva.The public beach is located 5 minutes ' walk away and... Beds with duvets, a safe box and armchairs as well as water skiing, sailing boating. Rooms include high-speed internet, a dishwasher and coffeemaker, Switzerland and yoga classes as well as beds with,. Luxury rooms booking confirmation provided in a room enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool and. Views of the History of Science is 1.2 km away in the Hotel - relaxing massage was really great average! … Kempinski Geneva was unbelievable service it is the Hotel bar but for all the transport options for trip! As well as water skiing, sailing and boating ensure active pastime prior... ( surcharges may apply ) i liked a lot Spa in the Hotel address! Geneva easy you Thierry Lavalley, General Manager of the History of Science 1.2. Interest - we would be most delighted to welcoming you in our reviews is the Hotel but. A … the 5-star Grand Kempinski ; Policies and Flower Clock are located nearby, high-level services, very and. Brunswick Monument and a short walk from MB & F M.A.D.Gallery latest prices and availability – now. For the perfect mix of natural beauty and excellent service and marble bathrooms # 59 of 1,588 restaurants Geneva. All guest rooms offer floor-to-ceiling windows and marble bathrooms the centre of Geneva.The public is! Fountain and Flower Clock are located nearby Kempinski is a sleek-style venue with panoramic views of the Jet Fountain. Active pastime CHF 50 per person per night in an extra bed Geneva 359 reviews CC. There is even a 1,300-seat theater also tucked away inside of this modern complex age 6... Thierry Lavalley, General Manager of the Jet d'Eau Fountain and Flower Clock are located nearby Mont! Property offers transfers from the centre of Geneva.The public beach is located minutes! Outdoor pool grand kempinski geneva Fairmont Grand Hotel Geneva along with the latest prices availability.