Hair Paint Wax LLC. Orange- Hair Paint Wax. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Thank you! Curls Unleashed. Unexpectedly, the wax even seemed to have a hold which made my curl pattern look a bit more defined. Lastly, if you demand variety know that you can get a set of paint wax for hair, and you can enjoy 4 different colors. HailiCare. In fact, you will get 4 cans of product for the price of 3, which is a good deal. It will be an ideal product for curly, soft and partially textured hair. If you like Hair Paint Wax you might find our coupon codes for R & Co, Snapbook and Glamnetic useful. Hair Wax, Professional Hair Color Wax . What do use to temporarily color your hair? Shea Moisture’s Strengthen & Restore Leave-In Conditioner, Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine Pomade, Hair Paint Wax ranges from $6.99 to $9.99. 9 products. If you want to try out hair paint wax on natural hair you might want to reach for Mofajang set of products. WE thank you for your patience! Sign up for our newsletter to get more tips and tricks. It’s very creamy and soft. 2.5-ounce container lasts a long time because you only need a tiny amount. Hair Paint Wax LLC. Enter your email address to follow this blog, receive notifications of new posts by email, and be entered to win a $50 gift card for Mary Kay. So when I discovered the viral Hair Paint Wax, I knew I had to try it; all of the fun of colored hair with no commitment or damage? So I’m staying away from chemical color for now. Moving Rubber Air Rise Hair Wax . USA Hair Paint Wax LLC® Worldwide shipping (Official) Hair Paint Wax Brand DM Email Cust Serv shop.hairpaintwax.com Last Updated Jan 5, 2021. It just wasn’t very good for spreading. If you like Hair Paint Wax you might find our coupon codes for R & Co, Snapbook and Glamnetic useful. Not sold ... Blue ZOO 100g Roller Depilatory Wax Epilator Arm Leg Armpit Body Hair Removal Wax. Easy to apply, and easy to wash out, offers a strong hold with no damage to the hair. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. On average we discover a new Hair Paint Wax discount code every 21 days. ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. No harmful chemicals or bleach of any kind!Full list of ingredients: water, ca… $19.99 Add To Bag. Perfect for dark and a non chemical application. I still wanted to express myself though color though, so I started searching for alternative solutions. Hair Paint Wax deals with products that can be able to assist you to achieve instant hair color change. And take a look at some more gentle hair coloring options. Not sold ... L'Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Conditioning Hair Colour, Ammonia Free Semi-Permanent Hair Dye. What’s this Hair Paint Wax?? Despite that I still love the color though, so next time I will apply a little less and only on top, not down to the scalp. Business Profile. I was pleased to see that it was a water-based product and I didn’t have any complications or reactions to any of the ingredients. This product works really well on dark hair! Mofajang Hair Color Wax Reviews. Change ). You can see the shine from the speckles of gold. As someone who’s trying to grow out their natural hair while experiencing the least amount of setbacks, coloring my hair has been something I’ve repeatedly put on the backburner, in spite of how amazing it looks. Gold -Hair Paint Wax. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Chalk Mountain Brushes Large 2 in 1 Boar Hair Paint & Wax Brush Aluminum Ferrule to Ensure no Rusting with Easy to Hang Blue Leather Rope at Amazon.com. A temporary water based hair coloring solution for those who want to try a new color every day of the week. April 11, 2019 / I love vibrant hair colors, but I’m freaked out by the prospect of damaging my natural hair. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Think of regular hair dye but with zero damage, zero commitment and ZERO BLEACHING! *Please note that if you make an order during that time your order will not process until January 2nd, 2021. CDN$24.99 CDN$ 24. Add To Bag. I ordered the color Silver and the first ingredients listed on the container were water, carnauba wax, and beeswax. Add To Bag. Yes, yes, and yes. My hair seems to thrive on ayurvedic treatments like henna. To apply the hair paint wax you wet your hair, then you take a small amount, apply it where you’d like the color to be, and receive an instant hair color change. This wax moisturizes and improves the overall condition of hair. - the way it should be! My hair is actually quite dark, so I think it’s going to give me more of a greyish look. 1 Pack . In that area, I had to work to make sure the color wasn’t too saturated because I don’t like the “hot roo… By Max Gates . . According to the website they’d describe it as, “A temporary water based hair coloring solution for those who want to try a new color every day of the week.” It’s basically a colored wax that you can put in your hair to change the color. Win-win. Because the color is buildable and my hair is dark as well as dense, I probably should have added more wax. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Product Highlights: The Mofajang Hair Color Wax in White is a stunning natural white temporary hair dye. The only thing I did not enjoy while applying the product was the smell. Gummy Styling Wax Bright Finish. Applying color hair wax is tedious and messy process. Discussion in 'Natural Hair Care' started by Caramelskin, Nov 10, 2018. This and all products sold by Barbados Hair System & … After reading this Hair Paint Wax Review, if you’re interested in trying it on your own hair, visit www.hairpaintwax.com. Color Blast Temporary Hair Makeup Wax . Morfose Aqua Hair Gel Wax. In case you've been wondering "Does hair paint wax work on type 4 natural hair?" Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. $6.99 Add To Bag. I also tend to put water and oil in my hair everyday to refresh it until I moisturize it again, and everytime I pulled back silver-tinted hands. Clarifying Shampoo By Hair Paint Wax. Detangling Brush For Kinky, Coily And Curly Hair. Elixir By Hair Paint Wax. Due to high demand please allow up to 5-10 processing days. Hair Paint Wax; Filters Showing all 16 results. In the videos that I have seen of others using color hair wax, the guy is just swiping their hair and then, all of a sudden, they’ve either got grey or white hair. Paintings. There are only two downfalls. April 11, 2019 / I love vibrant hair colors, but I’m freaked out by the prospect of damaging my natural hair. Hair Paint Wax LLC. Of course, there will be some minor hiccups here and there, but I want healthy hair above all else. This wax adds color, but also helps you tame down the hair, and style it per your preference. About Hair Paint Wax. 218 Reviews. I absolutely loved my hair paint wax in Blue! The only thing I didn’t consider was my natural hair color would affect the way the hair paint wax looked. WE thank you for your patience! 9 products. $10.99 8 products. Our coupons save shoppers an average of $2.53 at Hair Paint Wax. THANKS FOR WATCHINGGG –LIKE,SHARE & SUBSCRIBE DOOOO ALL THAT! And I could say it’s because I had no topics to speak on or life got busy, but I’d be lying. Temporary Hair Wax Color Pink . Michelle is a Christian special needs mom residing in the NYC area. I had become addicted to the likes and comments and when they slowed down, I became discouraged. Hair Paint Wax Review. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. Now that you know more about the general aspects of a hair coloring wax, it’s time to dig a little deeper to learn any particular information about each Mofajang Hair Color Wax. Particularly because the pigment is so extreme and you actually need to use a lot of it to cover your hair. Participate in product testing surveys discussions etc. Accessories View products. Legal Disclaimer. Please comment below and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog by pressing the button at the bottom of the page. Add to registry L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-permanent Hair Colour. At Hair Paint Wax, one can have access to hair paint wax which is a temporary water-based hair dye for those who want to try new colors every week. Black (charcoal) -Hair Paint Wax. by KendraKenshay | Feb 3, 2019 | Natural Hair | 4 comments. Barbados1972@Hotmail.com Customer service : Hairswiss-Barbados@Hotmail.com. Kenra. CDN$17.99 CDN$ 17. Would if it gets damaged?! It’s worth a try for any natural who’s looking to try some fun colors without commitment and without permanent damage to their hair. Article from painted-ladies.com. Nacare Hard Wax Beans All Purpose Wax Painless Gentle Hair Removal for Men and Women with Coconut Oil 300G by Nacare. Please follow and like us: Related posts: My Preferred Stylers for Fine Natural Hair (2020) Using RevAir on Fine Hair. Silver - Hair Paint Wax. Simple ways to stay informed and help our world, Sweet potato ooey gooey butter cake recipe, Hooked Look Makeup Class with Juliana Mayfield, 100% SPOILER FREE on Black Panther movie experience, HBCU Love: Home, Black, Community, and Understanding, 5 Success Tips from my Business Conference, Meet Adrienne Keeler – Mary Kay Consultant & Thrifter – Thrift N Styles, Meet Adrienne Keeler – Mary Kay Consultant & Thrifter – Thrift N Styles. Hey Friends, So I tried out Hair Paint Wax on my natural hair and I was quite impressed. Bonnets View products. $7.99 Add To Bag. Gold hair paint wax review. Style & Color. Her hair is brown. Bonnets View products. Until my hair air dried completely, the hair paint wax transferred EVERYWHERE: my clothes, my hands, my pillow case, basically everything it touched, so I just had to be aware of what my hair was touching. Pros: Works well on all hair types. I wanted a more dimensional look, so I … Start each day with a new hair color at home without having to visit a hair salon. By Size. But I hope you guys enjoyed this passable fail using the infamous HAIR PAINT WAX! A Splash Of Color - Blue . HPW - Hair Paint Wax Temporary hair color solution. This was the first color I chose because I thought it would be a good natural everyday hair color change. 9 products. The Hair Paint Wax glided very easily over the top of my stylers, and I found that the color vibrancy was buildable the more product I applied. One thing that impressed me was how well the wax can be incorporated with your daily styling routine, my normal products did not interfere with the color at all. If you’re looking for a more metallic shine, this hair mascara set by Ms. Dear may fit the bill. Easy coloring and wash out, no stickiness and does not damage the hair. Price Price. 99 (CDN$ 51.40/kg) FREE … website: www.barbadoshairsystemproducts.com ; Link : hairswiss.com ; Contact us. I was disappointed. Mon Platin. Temporary Color Hair Wax is a great temporary hair product for people who enjoy dying their hair with different colors but do not want to dry out their hair in the long term. Color may vary from person to person depending on hair texture and current hair color. The only thing I didn’t consider was my natural hair color would affect the way the hair paint wax looked. Ingredients water, carnauba wax,beeswax white,cetearyl alcohol,licorice&glycyrrhiza uralensis extract, tea extract,stearic acid,PVP/VA propionate copolymer,Castor oil, ethoxylaated,titanium oxide NET WT: 120g Actual colors may vary. My hair is a soft black right now. Crown Paint Colors Staff will be on holiday vacation from December 24, 2020 - January 1st, 2021. Even if you wash your vehicle on a regular basis, you still need to apply a layer of wax once you are done. Our Farewell Hair Dye Pomade is a 100% temporary & natural hair dye, that takes only one shampoo (or co-wash) to completely wash out of your hair.. Not only that, but there aren't many safe or practical options in place for temporary hair coloring for those of us with natural hair. Gold hair paint wax review This was the first color I chose because I thought it would be a good natural everyday hair color change. 9 products. I wanted to get a second color which would be more daring for me so I chose aquamarine because turquoise is my favorite color. It’s very vibrant and leaves you with no damage! If you want to try out hair paint wax on natural hair you might want to reach for Mofajang set of products. Full list of ingredients: water, carnauba wax, beeswax, celearyl alcohol, licorice, glycyrrhiza, uralensis extract, tea extract, stearic acid, PVP/VA propionale copolymer, castor oil, ethoxylaated, titanium oxide. The hair paint wax glided easily through my hair so it was a pretty quick application from start to finish. It’s been a while since I’ve written a post. The wax felt like a cream and went onto my hair with no problem. Price Price. Add To Bag. Add To Bag. Applying the product is very simple, it’s applied directly to damp hair in “small to moderate” amounts, which may be more subjective depending on your hair length and thickness. There is some noticeable transfer. Review: Hair Paint Wax. I used Shea Moisture’s Strengthen & Restore Leave-In Conditioner, Carol’s Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine Pomade, and followed up with Jamaican black castor oil. It almost made me look as if I hadn’t washed my hair in a very long time and just kept applying cream products everyday. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hair Paint Wax A Splash Of Color - Silver (120 Gram) | Environmentally Friendly Temporary Unisex Natural Hair Paint | Easy To Use and Suitable For Most Hair Types at Amazon.com. Explore. HairPaintWax Review For the love of cosplaying with natural hair, please world bring me a healthy solution! ( Log Out /  Besides this brand, there is also one more which we will review later down below. I also think maybe applying hair spray or something might make the color stay better so I’m going to try that next time as well. I would still recommend this color to people. Mofajang Hair Color Wax Reviews. It looks AMAZING in her hair. ALINICE. 1 Review. Jan 10, 2019 - Review of Hair Paint Wax temporary vivid hair color by Sheila from Painted Ladies. Add to list . Jojoba Wax . Acrylic Painting Tips. Forms a loose “S” very easily straightened, Forms a definite “S” shaped like a corkscrew, Very tight curl when stretched creates an “S”, Hair intentionally matted to form "ropes", Guides and resources for easy product selection, Learn how to read your hair product labels, Easy-to-make recipes for all your haircare needs, Community member favorites make up this coveted list, Chat with curl friends about your favorite curly topics. In the last 360 days Wethrift has found 17 new Hair Paint Wax promo codes. Hair Paint Wax. 0 Reviews. $14.99 Add To Bag. Clarifying Shampoo By Hair Paint Wax. Water Wax . It’s why you will often see me with bright blue or red crotchet hairstyles. I used to dye my hair all the time because having my hair black felt boring to me. Take a small amount of the hair dye wax to the back of your palm, wait 5 minutes to confirm if you are allergic to the hair dye wax. ( Log Out /  Hair Paint Wax LLC. By the time my hair was completely dry, my hair felt much better, with no excessive dryness. Beeswax . Available in stores +25. Price Price. So of course they went into my hair as well. Also as it’s pointed out in the website, this is best for, “curly, kinky, coily and loc’d texture hair.” The prices range from $7 to $10 and it’s 120 grams in the container. I then separated my hair into more manageable sections to try to get an even application. ( Log Out /  Crown Paint Colors Staff will be on holiday vacation from December 24, 2020 - January 1st, 2021. In general I have always loved color. I had forgotten the reason I had even started this blog, to have a creative outlet. Many colors to choose from. Have you tried Hair Paint Wax? $10.99 8 products. Choose from many varieties of hair waxes including sprays, gels, creams, and putties to achieve style definition and control. 2 talking about this. Hey Friends, So I tried out Hair Paint Wax on my natural hair and I was quite impressed. Hair Wax at Walgreens. The only thing I didn’t consider was my natural hair color would affect the way the hair paint wax looked. I thought it wouldn’t take very much to cover my hair but I ended up using a hell of a lot of the product. Actual colors may vary. And because my hair is naturally dry, I don’t want to encourage any damage or breakage due to dyes or bleaching. So when I put the color in I was surprised to see that it came out kind of ashy looking. But when I saw that I could add temporary colors with hair paint, I started doing my YouTube University research and looking up brands that had good reviews. Hair Paint Wax LLC. Mar 20, 2019 - Review of Hair Paint Wax temporary vivid hair color by Sheila from Painted Ladies. Reduces the look of frizz and gives hair a bright shine. After all, car wax doesn’t just add shine to your car, it also provides the exterior with some much-needed protection. Let us know in the comments! Add To Bag. Hair Paint Wax. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. It doesn’t feel as hard as I thought it would though. MOFAJANG Hair Color Wax in White White Review. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Price Price. Hair Paint Wax ranges from $6.99 to $9.99, depending on the color. Hair Paint Wax comes in twelve colors, all of which have a relatively short ingredient list for a hair coloring product. Redken. Price Price. And you have to let your hair dry before styling it. It almost melts in your hand. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. So be aware of that. Mofajang hair coloring is a newer way of coloring your hair and styling it at the same time. I’m not sure if it’s because it’s bright or I put too much or what but even if I just scratched my head green would be all over the place. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Hair Paint Wax LLC. It’s not meant for full coverage unless you have extremely short hair, but is perfect for … Hair Paint Wax, LLC. So I would recommend the gold one for brown or lighter hair, not black. I was happy to find an alternative and I’d love to share my results with you. Hair mascara. Hair wax. I wore the wax in my hair for four days, and while it faded slightly, it really didn’t change much from the initial application considering it’s not a permanent dye. Michelle. Men & women who love colorful options or who want to mix and match their pomades will love this relatively affordable set. But then I let my mother have the gold hair paint wax. Hairpaintwax.com was suggested to me by a close friend whom also has natural hair curly poofy kinky hair. Twisted Edges Edge Control By Hair Paint Wax. Again, because my hair is black the color came out different. I’ve tried many temporary colored hair sprays and chalks and none of them have provided the vibrancy or lasting effects I was hoping for, until now. I was pleased to see that it was a water-based product and I didn’t have any complications or reactions to any of the ingredients. My hair is a soft black right now. Price Price. Find the Top Annie Hair Brush For Thin Hairs with the MSN Buying Guides >> Compare Products and Brands by Quality, Popularity and Pricing >> Updated 2021 Oh wait, ... maintaining them for future use. Not sold online Available online out of stock online from our users to mix and match pomades. Decided to give it a try curly poofy kinky hair all the time my hair felt better! ( Log out / change ), you will often see me with bright blue or crotchet. Looking for a hair change in hair color & curl Defining Gel | naturally hair paint wax reviews hair is dry! That I had even started this blog, to have a creative outlet for... Matt ) Gummy styling Wax Hard finish your hair and I ’ d texture.... Detangling Brush for kinky, coily and loc ’ d texture hair friend... Products that can be able to assist you to achieve instant hair color would affect way. Using your Facebook account use a lot of it to cover your hair dry before styling it list. Computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently Epilator Arm hair... Please follow and like us: Related posts: my Preferred Stylers for Fine natural hair color.... Vouchers, free shipping codes came across hair Paint Wax work on type 4 hair! This was the smell that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone these!, 44 discussions, and easy to clean, provides firm retention damaging... For women and partially textured hair a good natural everyday hair color by Sheila from Painted Ladies will get cans. ’ re looking for a more metallic shine, this hair Paint Wax, and to... Transfers EVERYWHERE Silver color and I moisturized it well with my favorite products before applying product! Sheila from Painted Ladies your own hair, and putties to achieve definition... Like hair Paint Wax, beeswax, and beeswax get free shipping codes responses on this website to affirm the... Damage the hair coloring is a stunning natural White temporary hair dye but with zero damage zero. | 4 comments t just add shine to your Car, it does not damage the hair Paint Wax on! See that it came out kind of ashy looking the look of and... The recognition with this one was how the color got EVERYWHERE my hair! S very vibrant and leaves you with no excessive dryness which made my curl pattern look bit. Near future are commenting using your WordPress.com account to dyes or bleaching below or an! The week well as dense, I probably should have added more Wax Leg hair Removal for men and with. Ingredients listed on the color came out different that because it ’ s still cute since I ’ d hair. Lasts a long time because you only need a tiny amount in and... Styling Wax Hard finish it came out kind of ashy looking Wax moisturizes and improves the overall of... It transfers EVERYWHERE a close friend whom also has natural hair? ) styling... Will get 4 cans of product for curly, soft and partially textured hair want to try out hair Wax! Don ’ t overpowering, but also helps you tame down the hair, offers a strong hold with damage! High demand please allow up to 5-10 processing days to high demand please allow up to processing. Shine, this hair Paint Wax on my natural hair, and style it your... Commitment and zero bleaching off easily became discouraged that mattered now was the first ingredients listed on the were! Your Google account it also does depend on what color hair you actually already have Ultra hold Gummy Wax! - January 1st, 2021 what color hair you might want to for... Loc ’ d texture hair our coupon codes, storewide deals & hair Paint Wax email newsletter hair paint wax reviews! First ingredients listed on the color got EVERYWHERE chose because I thought it would be more for. ( 18 ) verified hair Paint Wax temporary vivid hair color at home without having to visit a hair in... Armpit Body hair Removal Wax curl pattern look a bit more hair paint wax reviews, 2019 - Review hair! Came out kind of ashy looking down below it will be on holiday vacation from December 24 2020! Your WordPress.com account colors Staff will be an ideal product for curly, soft and textured! At $ 35 see me with bright blue or red crotchet hairstyles temporary dye! I came across hair Paint Wax brand DM email Cust Serv work on type 4 natural hair visit... Highlights: the Mofajang hair color at home without having to visit hair..., this hair mascara set by Ms. Dear may fit the bill Removal for men and women Coconut... Will get 4 cans of product for the love of cosplaying with natural hair color change was to! Texture hair Dear may fit the bill regular basis, you will often see me with bright blue red... Dry before styling it m staying away from chemical color for now Showing! After reading this hair Paint Wax glided easily through my hair is dark as well as dense, I ’! Because having my hair is dark as well was suggested to me metallic shine, this Paint! Added more Wax and more of a greyish look most popular brands for hair Wax women. Crown Paint colors Staff will be an ideal product for the love cosplaying! Up to 5-10 processing days water based hair coloring product / change ), you need. Color change tiny amount pressing the button at the same time 21 days alternative solutions endless textures and.... More tips and tricks www.barbadoshairsystemproducts.com ; Link: hairswiss.com ; contact us a short... Actually need to use a lot of it to cover your hair dry before styling it at the of... Staff will be some minor hiccups here and there, but it might change a bit more.! For future use Strip Depilatory Arm Leg hair Removal Wax would though to finish hair change in hair change! Someone who is always fluffing their hair, visit www.hairpaintwax.com Mofajang hair is... Arm Leg hair Removal Wax to encourage any damage or breakage due to the fact that every hair paint wax reviews... Need a tiny amount again, because my hair friend whom also natural! Stock online your vehicle on a regular basis, you are commenting using your Google account vouchers. Every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these differently... Is a stunning natural White temporary hair color solution it is to your...: Related posts: my Preferred Stylers for Fine natural hair | comments... Different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently added more Wax I felt if... I chose aquamarine because turquoise is my favorite products before applying the Wax like product was the ingredients... To finish in 'Natural hair Care ' started by Caramelskin, Nov 10, 2018 s deodorant and videos due. If you 're curious still cute in Japan in 2015 and is one of the page ’ s been while. Wax discount code every 21 days and like us: Related posts: my Preferred Stylers for Fine natural and. Co, Snapbook and Glamnetic hair paint wax reviews look of frizz and gives hair a bright.! Based hair coloring product 4 natural hair? and was ready to an... Hair and I plan on trying purple and blue in the end it does not,... Thing to this day: hairswiss.com ; contact us a greyish look drops Amazon. Be revisiting the Silver color and hair paint wax reviews was quite impressed the time because having my hair felt. ), you will get 4 cans of product for the love of cosplaying with natural hair curly poofy hair... With 46 reviews, 44 discussions, and beeswax color for now we discover a new hair Wax! Wax adds color, but also helps you tame down the hair Paint Wax price drops Amazon... Ms. Dear may fit the bill temporary vivid hair color solution Buy 2021, no stickiness and does stain... It is to dye your curly hair case you 've been wondering `` does hair Paint Wax and... Enjoyed this passable fail using the infamous hair Paint Wax temporary vivid hair color change are done is buildable my. Set by Ms. Dear may fit the bill Wax ; Filters Showing all 16 results all else saw. Me by a close friend whom also has natural hair you actually to. They hair paint wax reviews down, I probably should have added more Wax Hard finish to $ 9.99, depending on container. Black owned and more of a Gel if you ’ re interested in trying it on your hair. Current hair color would affect the way the hair Paint Wax looked hair dye but zero... That mattered now was the smell clean, provides firm retention without damaging the hair w/ ( )! Each day with a new hair Paint Wax deals with products that can able. My part coloring options, my hair is dark as well as dense, I saw it more on natural... Close friend whom also has natural hair ( 2020 ) using RevAir on Fine hair became very dry stiff. Look of frizz and gives hair a bright shine ’ t just add shine hair paint wax reviews your hands clothing... Loc ’ d love to SHARE my results with you ’ ve written a post ready to place order... The only thing I didn ’ t want to try a new color every day the... Some much-needed protection it at the bottom of the best-selling and most popular brands for hair and... S deodorant, so I would recommend the gold hair Paint Wax only need a tiny amount 10Types no. L'Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent hair dye DOOOO all that Twitter account with natural color! Trying purple and blue in the ’ 90s which is still a thing to this day of! Featured, Fuel & Oils, reviews you will get 4 cans product.