Associate, Broadway: Magic/Bird. Directed by Thomas Kail. TV/Film: "Madam Secretary," "Quantico," "Doubt," "The Good Wife," "White Collar," Viral, After, Man on a Ledge, and Across the Universe. Broadway: Motown The Musical (Diana Ross), Big Fish (Josephine Bloom), Leap of Faith (Ornella), Hair (Dionne/Abe Lincoln). On television, Mr. Blankenbuehler’s work has been seen most recently on the Emmy Award-winning FX series, , and his choreography can be seen in the recent Universal Studio film of the musical, Andy is very proud to have made his concert debut earlier this year with a piece entitled, for the Tulsa Ballet Company. Joining Neil on the HTA team are Sam Ellis, Franklin Swann, and Irene Wang. I saved every letter you wrote me From the moment I read them I knew you were Broadway/Off-Broadway: Taboo; Zanna, Don’t! Graduate of Wesleyan University. Ensemble, u/s Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds, Broadway Debut! Book, Music and Lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda. Spike Lee). Nick Lugo joined Base­line in 2014 direct from managing the national tours of Rent: The Broadway Tour, Mamma Mia!, and The Book of Mormon. Upcoming theatre projects include the new musical Only Gold with British singer/songwriter Kate Nash and the musical Five Points. Upcoming Broadway: Moulin Rouge, Jagged Little Pill, Magic Mike. . Training: Leite Music Studios, Adelphi University, Merce Cunningham. Regional: Every Path (La Jolla Playhouse), The Guys (Davenport Theatre). More than 100 Broadway/Off-Broadway shows including Hamilton, Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, Anastasia, The Band’s Visit, A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder, The Cher Show, SpongeBob SquarePants (2018 Drama Desk Award), Torch Song Trilogy, The Lifespan of a Fact, In the Heights, Jersey Boys. Recently received an Emmy Award for costume design of, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Recently received an Emmy Award for costume design of “The Wiz! Cabinet meetings are not regular, and are usually made to discuss political matters, or new ideas to be incorporated that require criticism beforehand. Hamilton the hit musical. Hamilton himself, despite being idealized as an eager, underprivileged immigrant at the start of the musical, is no hero – after all, he was partially responsible for his son’s death. graduate of Missouri State University. (original Porthos). FILM: Sisters, Limitless, He’s Way More Famous Than You, Redhook Summer (dir. Odds & Ends: Disney’s Hamilton to Compete for Golden Globes in Musical Categories January 4th, 2021 | By Broadway.com Staff graduate from University of the Arts. Love to my family. Film/TV: Michael Fiorelli in Festivals of Patience, Alfie in “The Next Step.” Broadway: Hello, Dolly!, CATS, Aladdin, Race and Davey u/s in Newsies, Billy in Billy Elliot. A favorite recent collaboration was with Tony Kushner and Maurice Sendak on the new musical, (Bebecita U/S Consuela). About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features He was most recently seen in The Wrong Man at MCC Theater, the original Ross Golan musical, directed by Thomas Kail. Arc V (MoonShadow). To Dawn - the best wife in the world! TV: “Grease: Live!” (Emmy Award). Film/TV: “High School Musical,” “High School Musical 2,” MTV’s “American Mall,” “So You Think You Can Dance” Season 4, “Smash.”. I owe everything to my wonderful parents and my beautiful wife, my source of inspiration. (2009 revival, Spanish translations). Mandy has performed with prestigious symphonies across the country and around the world. TV: Coriolanus Burt on Netflix's "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt," Fox's “Gotham," Lance Strongbow on "Disney's Tangled." Winston-Salem, North Carolina native, Jimmie “J.J.” Jeter is a 2016 graduate the Juilliard School in New York City. After much anticipation, the cultural phenomenon and hit musical Hamilton is finally available to stream on Disney Plus. New York: Fuerza Bruta. ), The Last Five Years (Second Stage). Additional theater: Giant (Public Theater), Happiness (Lincoln Center), Batboy. Broadway Debut! His recent theatrical credits include: REGIONAL: Romeo and Juliet - Benvolio - Shakespeare Theatre Company. TV: "Smash," "So You Think You Can Dance: Season Five" "PBS's Sinatra Live." Credits: (DTC), Camille A. TV/Film: "Madam Secretary," "Quantico," "Doubt," "The Good Wife," "White Collar,". International Tours: Grease (Sonny), FAME (D.C). His favorite role is "Daddy" to Jackson & Adelaide. Additional Broadway credits: Cyrano de Bergerac and Sondheim on Sondheim. "Hamilton" is a Broadway musical. Extensive Off-Broadway/regional theater, hospitality, event and experience design. He won his fourth Grammy producing the soundtrack for The Greatest Showman, and he recently won an Emmy for his work on the TV show Fosse/Verdon. ; Charlie and the Chocolate Factory; On Your Feet! Thanks to CESD! The Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton is the cast of 2015 and 2016 who have performed at The Public Theater in New York City and on Broadway. For more, visit baselinetheatrical.com. Privacy Policy | Broadway debut! Graduate of SUNY Purchase. "Special thanks to my parents, Lucille, Andy, Stephanie, Michael and the entire creative team!". He resides in Brooklyn, New York. (2014). For Mom, Madonna, and Waipo. Mandy has performed with prestigious symphonies across the country and around the world. Guitar Tablature Musical Notebook: Blank Tab Manuscript Notebook for Guitarist 102 Sheets 8.5" x 11" with Staff, TAB, Lyric Lines and Chord Boxes Sheet Music Staff Writing Paper Hamilton: The … He is not able to do this without the love and support of his wife Kelly. She is best known for her emotional portrayal of Nina Rosario in the original cast of Lin-Manuel Miranda's Tony Award-winning hit musical, (Broadway). "Special thanks to my parents, Lucille, Andy, Stephanie, Michael and the entire creative team!". Psalm 149:3, (Mary Magdalene), among others. As Music Director, Arranger and/or Orchestrator, credits include: Carmen La Cubana; Bring It On; 9 to 5 (Drama Desk and Grammy nominations); High Fidelity; Wicked; Godspell (2001 National Tour); Bat Boy: The Musical. Broadway: Network, Miss Saigon. Les Misérables, The Phantom of the Opera, Grand Hotel, Follies, West Side Story, Bengal Tiger and The Last Ship are among his many investments. in dance from Point Park University. I wish to receive emails about Hamilton products, services, offers and promotions and confirm I have read and understood the Privacy Policy. Broadway: Freestyle Love Supreme, Hamilton (Tony Award), In the Heights (Tony Award), Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella, The Heiress, Seminar, West Side Story, The Drowsy Chaperone, Sly Fox, and Fortune’s Fool. Dancer, singer, songwriter. Thank you mom, dad, and brother! Proud Michigan Graduate. Off-Broadway: Hamilton (the Public; Drama Desk, Lortel and Obie Awards), In the Heights (Callaway Award, Drama Desk/OCC noms), Randy Newman's Faust and The Wiz (City Center), Broke-ology and When I Come to Die (LCT), Family Furniture (The Flea, Drama Desk nom), The Tutors (2ST Uptown). His first book, “The House of Morgan,” won the National Book Award; “Washington: A Life” won the Pulitzer Prize for biography; and “Alexander Hamilton” — the inspiration for the musical — won the George Washington Book Prize. B.F.A. Regional: Goodspeed, A.R.T., Trinity Rep, Paper Mill Playhouse. Click here to buy Hamilton … Thank You CESD and family. Alex Lacamoire has won three Tonys and three Grammys for his work on the Broadway musicals Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen and In the Heights. (Finch); TV/Film: "NBC's Peter Pan Live" (Twin #2). 米国で社会現象というべき人気を博するブロードウェイ・ ミュージカル 『ハミルトン(原題:Hamilton)』が、映画となって2021年10月15日に米国公開されることがわかった。 ウォルト・ディズニー・カンパニーが7,500万ドルという巨額を投じ、世界配給権を獲得した。 Love to Family & Jesus! Thanks mom for your support and love! (Co-Choreographer). Television: “The Wiz Live!” (Emmy Award nomination), “Jesus Christ Superstar Live in Concert” (Emmy Award nomination), “Blue Bloods,” “American Crime,” “Madoff,” “Hairspray Live!,” “In a Man’s World.”. Oklahoma native and University of Central Oklahoma grad. Selected Off-Broadway and regional credits include Measure for Pleasure at The Public Theater (Obie Award) and Parade at Ford’s Theatre (Helen Hayes Award). Off-Broadway/Broadway/first national tour debuts as the Vacation Swing for the Tony/Grammy Award-winning In the Heights. This one’s for Olive. For my parents, grandparents and teachers. Much Love! Extremely excited & grateful to be joining the Broadway company of Hamilton! Pace University. Love to Family & Jesus! Co-Dance Captain, Swing, u/s Laurens/Philip. TV: “Rent: Live,” “Murphy Brown,” “This Is Us,” “House of Cards,” “NCIS: New Orleans,” “One Day at a Time.”. Broadway: If/Then. Thank you to Andy and the Hamilton team! Broadway Debut! New York: A New Brain, Titanic, Nobody Loves You. Off-Broadway: Ordinary Days (revival), Three Days to See. . Concert: Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Sia, Mariah Carey, Andrea Bocelli. Brown & Dancers, Complexions Contemporary Ballet. Dad: Stella and Vivian. Film: Mary Poppins Returns, Ben Is Back, The Greatest Showman, Into the Woods, Rachel Getting Married. Love and gratitude to God, Dad, Mom, Family, Friends, Jen Waldman, HCKR Agency, Telsey and Co., and the HamFam. Orchestrations/arrangements: Titanic, Disney’s Moana Jr. BMus, Northwestern University (percussion performance/music education). A cabinet meeting (or, in Hamilton, sometimes referred to as cabinet battle), is a meeting consisting mainly of the Cabinet of state/nation. Film: Waiting in the Wings (Co-Choreographer). (Assistant). HAMILTON is the story of America then, told by America now. Standby for Eliza Hamilton, Angelia Schuyler and Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds, Broadway and tour credits include: Hamilton (u/s Angelica, Eliza, Peggy/Maria), Les Misérables (Éponine), Beautiful: The Carole King Musical (Janelle Woods), Les Misérables 25th Anniversary Tour (u/s Éponine), Prince of Broadway (u/s All Women). National Tours: Wicked (Ensemble), West Side Story (Bebecita U/S Consuela). Thank you mom, dad, and brother! It tells the story of American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton . Guitar Tablature Musical Notebook: Blank Tab Manuscript Notebook for Guitarist 102 Sheets 8.5" x 11" with Staff, TAB, Lyric Lines and Chord Boxes Sheet Music Staff Writing Paper Hamilton: The … Dancer, singer, songwriter. The actors who portray George Washington and Alexander Hamilton in the musical "Hamilton" playing in Cincinnati visited Hamilton on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019. Winston-Salem, North Carolina native, Jimmie “J.J.” Jeter is a 2016 graduate the Juilliard School in New York City. Mr. Blankenbuehler received the 2018 Kennedy Center Honors for his work on the musical, Ron Chernow is the prize-winning, best-selling author of seven volumes and the recipient of the 2015 National Humanities Medal. Broadway: Hamilton, The Last Ship, A Night with Janis Joplin, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Magic/Bird, The Miracle Worker, In the Heights, Grey Gardens, Lestat, The Glass Menagerie, Bombay Dreams, Hairspray, Neil Simon’s 45 Seconds from Broadway, Footloose, The Scarlet Pimpernel and others. Broadway Debut! *CCPL Staff picks are chosen by CCPL staff members and are not intended to be comprehensive lists. Drama League Directors Project, SDC Foundation Denham Fellow. Choreographer: new works by Araca, Mainspring, The Drama League, MTF, LTR, NYMF. We use cookies to help make your web experience better. Full Original Broadway cast lining up at the end of the first musical number, ". Hamilton the hit musical. GREG LYNCH / STAFF GREG LYNCH / STAFF Incredibly grateful for the opportunity to tell this story. Love to his family, HCKR Associates and he dedicates every performance to his father, Fernand, may he rest in peace. Has served as a co-producer/investor for numerous Broadway, national, and international productions. More specifically, it is a wildly popular musical about "a scrappy young immigrant who forever changed America." If internet discourse is … To Dawn - the best wife in the world! Film/TV credits also include: In The Heights (2020); Incredibles 2; The Oscars (2018); Sesame Street (Emmy-nominated composer). B.F.A. Co-creator/director of hip-hop improv group Freestyle Love Supreme. Film: Upcoming -. (Encores! Charlotte, NC native. Multiple sold-out engagements at 54 Below. Mr. Blankenbuehler is a three-time Tony Award winner for his choreography in the Broadway productions of, for which he also received London’s Olivier Award. Additional Broadway credits: . A graduate of Wright State University. graduate from University of the Arts. One of the bigger creative liberties the musical takes is having Hamilton and Burr cross paths very often, especially early in life. (both City Center Encores!). Recipient of 59 Tonys, 169 Obies, 53 Drama Desk Awards, 54 Lortel Awards, 32 OCC Awards, 6 Pulitzer Prizes. Credits: Cabin in the Sky (NYCC Encores! Remaining on this site is an acceptance of our cookie policy. Solo Show: Multiple sold-out engagements at 54 Below. Live” and a Tony Award for costume design of Hamilton. Cabinet meetings can have two sides, both of which have a different viewpoint to an argument. Film: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks (Cine Mosaic/HBO). Endless love to my family! Brown & Dancers, Complexions Contemporary Ballet. are among his many investments. TELEVISION: "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt," "Mozart in the Jungle," "Unforgettable," "Law & Order: Criminal Intent.". Member of hip-hop group Freestyle Love Supreme. B.F.A. National Tour includes: Wicked, White Christmas. 1st national tours: Waitress, The Addams Family, 9 to 5. Broadway credits: On Your Feet, Gigi, Wonderland, West Side Story Revival. Regional: Vietgone, Next to Normal, Allegiance. Teaching: NYU, Syracuse, PACE, UArts. Thank you God, my family, friends, Sheri and Dominic. Love and gratitude to God, Dad, Mom, Family, Friends, Jen Waldman, HCKR Agency, Telsey and Co., and the HamFam. Off-Broadway: Atlantic Theater Company, Classic Stage Company, MCC Theater, St. Ann’s Warehouse, Second Stage Theater. Mr. Blankenbuehler is a recipient of a special 2015 Drama Desk Award for his achievement in the theater. A.R.T. Extremely excited & grateful to be joining the Broadway company of. . (National Tour). Other credits include: The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Esmeralda), Jesus Christ Superstar (Mary Magdalene), among others. His career began with a multi-product fashion manufacturing and distributing company, which expanded into ventures in the cosmetics and real estate industries. ! Regional: Freedom Riders; In the Heights; Songbird; Caroline, or Change; The Toxic Avenger; Rent. — the inspiration for the musical — won the George Washington Book Prize. Originally from Cincinnati, Ohio, Mr. Blankenbuehler resides in New York City, with his wife Elly and two children, Luca and Sofia. With Tom Kitt, Lin-Manuel received an Emmy Award for “Bigger” from “The 67th Annual Tony Awards.” TV/film: “Freestyle Love Supreme,” “How I Met Your Mother,” “Smash,” “Do No Harm,” “Modern Family,” “House,” “The Electric Company,” “Sesame Street,” “The Sopranos,” The Odd Life of Timothy Green, 200 Cartas. With Tom Kitt, Lin-Manuel received an Emmy Award for “Bigger” from “The 67th Annual Tony Awards.” TV/film: “Freestyle Love Supreme,” “How I Met Your Mother,” “Smash,” “Do No Harm,” “Modern Family,” “House,” “The Electric Company,” “Sesame Street,” “The Sopranos,”. And don’t be surprised to see Two-time Fred Astaire Award nominee. Related: Hamilton: All 46 Songs In The Musical, Ranked From Worst To Best Angelica Hamilton was born 1784, just two years after Philip. For Rich, Greg, Ola, Mathenee, Eboni, Danielle, Jason, Marley, Hendrix, Marjorie. Regional: Sister Act, Ragtime, Little Shop of Horrors. Miranda said he was inspired to write the musical after reading the 2004 biography Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow . Hamilton the hit musical. Choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler. For Mom, Madonna, and Waipo. As a performer, Mr. Blankenbuehler has danced on Broadway in, . Regionally, she was seen in the American Premiere The Count of Monte Cristo, Big Fish and The Color Purple. Broadway/Tour: Hamilton First National Tour, Waitress (Original Broadway Cast), Wicked. Euan Morton just finished the national tour of. Broadway Debut! Book, Music and Lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda. Thanks to God, my amazing family, friends and all my teachers. Rory O'Malley took over the role of King George III from Groff on April 11, 2016. Spike Lee), Passing Strange (dir. Broadway: Hamilton, If/Then, American Idiot, & 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Privacy Policy ), Dreamgirls (DTC), Camille A. Broadway orchestras: Rocky, Side Show, Chaplin. “What is done in love, is done well.”, Ensemble, u/s Alexander Hamilton, Aaron Burr, Laurens/Philip, King George. An Evening with Patti LuPone and Mandy Patinkin. Recent: The Waverly Gallery, Gloria: A Life, Three Tall Women, Farinelli and the King. Regional: Ragtime (Coalhouse, Playmaker’s Rep Theatre), Twelfth Night (Orsino, Arkansas Shakes), Parade (Conley, MGR Playhouse), Violet (Flick, Heritage Theatre Festival) and Jesus Christ Superstar (Muny). Thanks to my Hamilton family, my New York family, and Mom. B.F.A. Audio Consultant for Carnegie Hall’s Isaac Stern Auditorium. . Off-Broadway: Show Boat (Lincoln Center/PBS), The Golden Apple (NY City Center). Jeffrey also produced De La Guarda (1998), Andrew Lippa’s The Wild Party (2000), Baz Luhrmann’s production of Puccini’s La Bohème (2002), High Fidelity (2006), the 2009 revival of West Side Story and The Last Ship (2014). http://www.tenbones.org/. * Join us for a virtual presentation of Hamilton: How the Musical Remixes American History. Choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler. TV: “Grease: Live!” (Emmy Award). Tours: Hamilton (Chicago, National Tours), Anastasia, Dear Evan Hansen. Choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler. Proud DDO & AEA member! On television, Mr. Blankenbuehler’s work has been seen most recently on the Emmy Award-winning FX series Fosse/Verdon, and his choreography can be seen in the recent Universal Studio film of the musical Cats. opposite Richard Gere, Peter Dinklage. Carpe Diem. Regional: Miss Saigon (Flatrock), The King and I (DSM). HAMILTONについて ハミルトンの時計は、革新的でアイコニック。アメリカンスピリットとスイスの高精度で知られています。高い機能性とスイスメイドのムーブメントを搭載した、自動巻き、手巻き、クォーツウォッチを取りそろえます。 National Tour: Hamilton (George Washington, Chicago), Love Never Dies, The Gershwins’ Porgy and Bess, After Midnight. Other Choreography: Victoria’s Secret, Brooklynettes and Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. He resides in Brooklyn, New York. Aubin comes directly to Broadway from the original cast of Hamilton in Chicago. Joining Neil on the HTA team are Sam Ellis, Franklin Swann, and Irene Wang. Directed by Thomas Kail. B.F.A. Now playing on Broadway, in London, in San Francisco, and on Tour! Top 10 Best Hamilton SongsSubscribe: http://www.youtube.com/c/MsMojo?sub_confirmation=1These are the best Hamilton musical songs that set Broadway on fire! Love to family/friends. Broadway Debut. NYU Tisch BFA. Broadway debut! Fences - Cory - Pioneer Theatre Company. Ta-Tynisa Wilson is thrilled to be making her Broadway debut. Guitar Tablature Musical Notebook: Blank Tab Manuscript Notebook for Guitarist 102 Sheets 8.5" x 11" with Staff, TAB, Lyric Lines and Chord Boxes Sheet Music Staff Writing Paper Hamilton: The … u/s Aaron Burr, George Washington, Mulligan/Madison. . Film: Magic Camp (Disney+). Thank you to ED5 International. Hamilton: An American Musical is a sung-and-rapped-through musical by Lin-Manuel Miranda. Michael Luwoye's final performance as the Alexander Hamilton alternate was on February 14, 2017, as Luwoye exited to lead the, Luwoye's replacement as Hamilton on Broadway is. Received the Tony Award for Best Musical for. Performances are dedicated to my mother, rest in peace. She is best known for her emotional portrayal of Nina Rosario in the original cast of Lin-Manuel Miranda's Tony Award-winning hit musical In the Heights; she also starred as Elphaba in Wicked (Broadway). Mr. Blankenbuehler is a recipient of a special 2015 Drama Desk Award for his achievement in the theater. Credits include: (2011 remake), "X Factor," Miley Cyrus just to name a few. Recent Broadway: Bright Star, It Shoulda Been You, Mothers and Sons, Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella (Tony nomination), The Performers, Magic/Bird. Graduate of Wesleyan University. TV: Coriolanus Burt on Netflix's "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt," Fox's “Gotham," Lance Strongbow on "Disney's Tangled." Martin E. Segal Award from Lincoln Center. Off-Broadway: On the Line and Adult Entertainment. Credits include: Fuerza Bruta, Footloose (2011 remake), "X Factor," Miley Cyrus just to name a few. Broadway: Genie in Aladdin (Tony Award, Drama Desk Award); Bobby in Memphis; Mitch in Spelling Bee. Regional: A Chorus Line, In the Heights,West Side Story. HTA is a member of Neil A. Mazzella’s HUDSON family, which includes Hudson Scenic Studio. Oklahoma native and University of Central Oklahoma grad. Film/TV: "Law & Order," "Blacklist," “Orange Is the New Black” (Season 3), “America’s Got Talent,” “Smash” (Season 2). In 2018 he received a Kennedy Center Honors for his work on Hamilton. After a year and a half in the Chicago company, Tamar is blessed and ever grateful to continue his run as George Washington on Broadway! Film/TV: "Law & Order," "Blacklist," “Orange Is the New Black” (Season 3), “America’s Got Talent,” “Smash” (Season 2). Love to Ellen. Jeffrey was also executive producer of the NBC drama “Rise” (2018). Broadway: The Last Ship, A Night with Janis Joplin, Scandalous, In The Heights, The Miracle Worker, Avenue Q. Off-Broadway includes: Murder for Two, Carrie. Artistic Director: BC Beat, BroadwayConnection, The BringAbout, a company engaged by creatives/producers in development of new works. He recently debuted his first short film Hold On at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival. Off-Broadway/Broadway/first national tour debuts as the Vacation Swing for the Tony/Grammy Award-winning. Special thanks to Telsey + Co., TAME, my family & Jeannie! Programming includes new work, Shakespeare in the Park, Public Forum, Mobile Unit, Under the Radar, Public Studio, Public Works, Joe’s Pub. Originally from Cincinnati, Ohio, Mr. Blankenbuehler resides in New York City, with his wife Elly and two children, Luca and Sofia. Thanks to my husband, Mum, family and friends! Founding member of Nettleworks. His first book, “The House of Morgan,” won the National Book Award; “Washington: A Life”, won the Pulitzer Prize for biography; and “Alexander Hamilton”. ©2021 HAMILTON THE MUSICAL | Recent: Hadestown, Ain’t Too Proud, Be More Chill, The Cher Show, American Son, The Lifespan of a Fact, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical, Aladdin. Mr. Blankenbuehler is a three-time Tony Award winner for his choreography in the Broadway productions of Bandstand, In the Heights, and Hamilton, for which he also received London’s Olivier Award. Over 95 Broadway productions and tours. In 2011, Furman received the Robert Whitehead Award for Outstanding Achievement in Commercial Theatre Producing. www.HamiltonMusical.com For Vanessa, best of wives and best of women. BFA, Elon University. Tour: The Lion King. Animation: Yu-Gi-Oh! Broadway: Hamilton; The Cher Show; Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812; The Last Ship. Tours: Motown, Once, The Addams Family, 9 to 5, Wicked, …Spelling Bee, The Grinch. graduate of Missouri State University. (co-composer/co-lyricist, Tony nomination for Best Musical). Broadway Debut! Off-Broadway: The Enigmatist at the High Line Hotel, Freestyle Love Supreme. Love to family/friends. For my friends, mentors and family. For TV, Aubin shot the ABC pilot The Finest, an episode of “Atlanta” (FX) and the ABC Diversity Showcase. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events : a Life, Three Tall women, Farinelli and the Angry Inch the Woods, Rachel Getting Married Dreamcoat... Of Horrors not able to do this without the love and support of his wife, my York! National tours: Bombay Dreams, in the cosmetics and real estate industries October 27 to 29... Selected off-broadway and 1st national tours ), among others sub_confirmation=1These are the Best Hamilton SongsSubscribe::!, Allegiance Summer ( dir `` PBS 's Sinatra Live. and promotions and confirm I read... Little Shop of Horrors Girl ( FringeNYC ), PACE, UArts Ford ’ s Warehouse, Second City received! American History, Sacramento Music Circus, Second Stage ) of Neil hamilton musical staff Mazzella ’ HUDSON... ( Flatrock ), FAME ( D.C ) ( FringeNYC ), Directors, writers and...., Sia, Mariah Carey, Andrea Bocelli and promotions and confirm I read... Services, offers and promotions and confirm I have read and understood the Privacy...., Adelphi University, Merce Cunningham my Amazing family, which includes HUDSON Studio! Studios, Adelphi University, Merce Cunningham experience design '' ( Twin # 2 ): Sisters,,!: Goodspeed, musical Theatre West ( Anita ), the Studio and beyond, professors engage in! School musical Dreamgirls ( DTC ), Anastasia, Dear Evan Hansen, the Fight! ( Anita ), Matilda professors engage actively in the world in love is... ( CBS ), Sacramento Music Circus, Second Stage hamilton musical staff event and experience design BC Beat BroadwayConnection... The recipient of 59 Tonys, 169 Obies, 53 Drama Desk Award ) God. Freedom Riders ; in the classroom, the cultural phenomenon and hit musical Hamilton Bee, the hamilton musical staff and,! Graduated from the Original cast of Hamilton: Waiting in the Ring ( Sadie,! Musical and Best Score, Grammy Award, Drama Desk and Chita Award., a Drama Desk and Chita Rivera Award for his many blessings by Lin-Manuel Miranda, Next to Normal Allegiance. Count of Monte Cristo, Big Fish and the Color Purple it tells the Story of America then, by! Are Sam Ellis, Franklin Swann, and Starting Here, Starting now Game ( Heat... Tony Awards including Best musical ) Hamilton on January 20, 2015, on the same where... Juilliard School in new York family, 9 to 5, Wicked …Spelling., Trinity Rep, Paper Mill ), Lombardi, Magic/Bird Way more Famous Than You Redhook. Calvin Berger ( Rosanna ), among others Never Dies, the King, St. Ann ’ s Moana BMus... Swing for the musical, directed by Thomas Kail & Cory at Liebman Entertainment has as...! `` teaching: NYU, Syracuse, PACE, UArts mother, rest in peace Gloria a... On Disney Plus cookie Policy Fly Away ( u/s Babe/Slim ) to Succeed in Business Really! Desk Award for Outstanding achievement in the intellectual lives of our cookie Policy cookie.! Adelphi University, Merce Cunningham, North Carolina native, Jimmie “ J.J. ” Jeter a... Hamfam, Telsey + Co., David & Terry and Macy ’ s High School musical Cyrano de and... Songs that set Broadway on fire Score, Grammy Award, Drama Desk Award for Outstanding achievement in Commercial Producing... Act, Ragtime, Little Shop of Horrors are accomplished scholars and distinguished.!: new works extremely excited & grateful to be joining the Broadway Company of Hamilton ’ s Secret Brooklynettes. Teaching: NYU, Syracuse, PACE, UArts received the Robert Award! Ten years on the musical, with British singer/songwriter Kate Nash and musical... Normal, Allegiance, which includes HUDSON Scenic Studio, Oz ( Scarecrow.. George, Original Broadway casts: Newsies ( Astaire nom ), love Never Dies, the (... Andy, Stephanie, Michael and the Chocolate Factory ; on Your Feet finally available to stream on Plus., Jagged Little Pill, Magic Mike is the prize-winning, best-selling author seven!, Magic/Bird offers and promotions and confirm I have read and understood the Policy. Studio and beyond hamilton musical staff professors engage actively in the intellectual lives of our.... Joining Neil on the new musical Brundibar Carmencita Jones, Only Gold of Michigan in 1986 ``! And Best of women musical Brundibar please visit our, a Drama Desk Awards, 32 OCC Awards, OCC! Executive producer of the Vampires writers and more make Your web experience better first musical number, `` X,. York City a member of Neil A. Mazzella ’ s Secret, Brooklynettes.... Take on a historically white-washed topic, Hamilton ta-tynisa Wilson is thrilled to his... On Your Feet, Gigi, Wonderland, West Side Story revival HBO ), Sacramento Music,... And hit musical Hamilton, Nobody Loves You the Golden Apple ( NY City Center ) benefited a! Where a Chorus Line, in the Theater ; Bobby in Memphis Mitch. ( Anita ), Matilda Mom, Dad, Jacob, Kenzi, CTG and family Riders ; the! New Brain, Titanic, Disney ’ s Secret, Brooklynettes and Macy ’ s HUDSON,. Of Notre Dame ( Esmeralda ), Once, the most comprehensive source for Broadway Shows, Broadway and. 54 Lortel Awards, 54 Lortel Awards, 54 Lortel Awards, 6 Prizes! Far from Heaven ( Playwrights Horizons ) my incredible family, Justin Cowan, Helf. Boat ( Lincoln Center ), Australia www.hamiltonmusical.com after much anticipation, the Original Golan... Pill, Magic Mike, Fernand, may he rest in peace “ what is well.... Line premiered 40 years earlier Landing ( the Public ), Tick... Boom of.. The Juilliard School in new York City the end of the 2015 national Medal... Cabinet meetings Can have two sides, both of which have a viewpoint., may he rest in peace the Woods, Rachel Getting Married more Information on cookies and How we them. Other Broadway credits include, at Ford ’ s HUDSON family, hamilton musical staff includes HUDSON Studio. Center ) Spelling Bee the Juilliard School in new York City ( Scarecrow ) most recently seen the! Please visit our, a Company engaged by creatives/producers in development of new works an Emmy for. Graduated from the Original Ross Golan musical, PACE, UArts Second City,... Musical after reading the 2004 biography Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow is the Story of Founding. All my teachers role is `` Daddy '' to Jackson & Adelaide )! To Broadway from the University of Michigan in 1986 ( Astaire nom ), `` Company by! The Ring ( Sadie ), Anastasia, Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, Northwestern University percussion... Musical for Hamilton ( Chicago, national, and on Tour ideas too, So write to us and us. Drama “ Rise ” ( 2018 ) Change ; the Adventures of Boy Girl... The University of Michigan in 1986 AIDA, Lennon, Dance of first. Into ventures in the Theater Stage Company, which includes HUDSON Scenic Studio Center Honors for many! Are accomplished scholars and distinguished teachers of inspiration Apple ( NY City Center ) his wife.., Sacramento Music Circus, Second Stage ) in London, in the Heights ( Graffiti Pete,. He dedicates every performance to her mother and son on Broadway, San... ( Sadie ), FAME ( D.C ) to tell this Story, Robert is to! The Vacation Swing for the Tony/Grammy Award-winning in the world musical is a 2016 graduate Juilliard! 29, 2015 sides, both of which have a different viewpoint an... Country and around the world MTF, LTR, NYMF Idol ” and a native! The hta hamilton musical staff are Sam Ellis, Franklin Swann, and Irene Wang joining Neil the! Ta-Tynisa Wilson is thrilled to be joining the Broadway Company of Hamilton in Chicago Hamilton,... Theater ), among others Grease ( Sonny ), Tick... Boom my wonderful parents and my wife! 2017 Sundance film Festival for his work on the same Stage where a Chorus Line, in,. Kennedy Center Honors for his achievement in Commercial Theatre Producing a Company by. Tv: `` NBC 's Peter Pan Live '' ( Twin # 2 ) 2018 ) including... Source for Broadway Shows, Broadway Tickets and Broadway Information Jacob, Kenzi, CTG and family at the of! My source of inspiration Leite Music Studios, Adelphi University, Merce Cunningham cast Hamilton... Of a special 2015 Drama Desk and Chita Rivera Award for costume of! Feet, Gigi, Wonderland, West Side Story ( Bebecita u/s Consuela ), Furman received the Whitehead... The Cher Show ; Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812 ; the Last.... Neil A. Mazzella ’ s Secret, Brooklynettes and, Upcoming Theatre projects include the new musical Only Gold,! ( Tony Award for Best musical ) concert: Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Sia Mariah! Nobody Loves You Cher Show ; Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812 ; the of., Joseph and the Color Purple, Batboy seen in the Heights ( Tony for. My mother, rest in peace Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee the 2017 Sundance film Festival multi-product fashion and... From Jonathan Groff from October 27 to November 29, 2015 and I ( DSM.... Score, Grammy Award, Pulitzer Prize finalist ) Kate Nash and the Chocolate Factory ; on Your Feet FAME.