No, but there are no perfect crossbows especially at this price. The KI-350 ($399.00) isn’t well known; but the Crossbow Xpert store carried them last year, and were blown away by the value. The scope sights in easily, and I was able to quickly move on to testing the accuracy. The server responded with {{status_text}} (code {{status_code}}). I can confidently recommend this crossbow. warranty information: limited lifetime warranty. Was almost ready to by one until I read the liability warning. The Killer Instinct 1.5-5x32 IR-E Crossbow Archery Scope is the elite, high performance crossbow scope. Killer Instinct SWAT XP Crossbow Elite Package BALANCED CONTROL The SWAT XP is designed for unparalleled balance, control and fit. The KI-350 comes with 3 20” carbon bolts, but these bolts are not the best quality. There are no reviews yet. Broadhead cage at the barrel end for improved safety. Killer Instinct Furious Pro 9.5 Crossbow Package $ 449.00 in stock . Did I mention the lifetime warranty? Killer Instinct also provided the BOSS 405 with a limited lifetime warranty. Price. This will reduce the draw weight by 50%. These are the best crossbow strings that you can buy for your Bone Collector 370 by Killer Instinct. + Shipping to: 98837. Sellers with highest buyer ratings; Returns, money back; Thanks for reading my review of the Killer Instinct SWAT crossbow. Today´s crossbow models are all based on technologically far less advanced models that have already been used by the Greeks, Romans and Normans. Thanks for reading our crossbow review. Did I mention the lifetime warranty? The bolts of the Killer Instinct SWAT crossbow comes with 22” bolts that is manufactured by Black Eagle. Since it is nicely balanced and very powerful, this crossbow is perfect for hunting. Killer Instinct Hero 380 Crossbow. $52 for 12 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment calculator layer* $52 for 12 months. Furthermore, the string is free-floating, which means that more power and less drag are ensured when serving. Killer Instinct Speed 425 Crossbow Elite Package: Clearance: No: Manufacturer SKU: 1107: UPC: 859826007386: Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty - Included to cover standard, non-wearable parts for the life of the crossbow to the original registered owner. The KI-350 deals out the arrow at 350 fps, with 109 ft. lbs. Color Mapping. This is a great shooting crossbow … It uses the bow’s full length to center balance it and to maximize speed for successful shots. It is a very powerful model that has all of the advanced features a professional crossbow should have. It is incredibly accurate and, with the included scope, covers accurate long-range even out to 100 yards. The Killer Instinct Rush 380 delivers major knockdown power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow package. I’m used to shooting crossbows with 3.5 pound trigger pulls, but this is pretty decent for a sub-$500 crossbow. AccuTac Barrel System produces unmatched broadhead accuracy. This compact crossbow is easy to hold and handle. Easy-to-use Speed Ring adjustment allows scope to be instantly matched to any bow shooting speeds between 270 fps to 450 fps. Update your shipping location. The quiver is mounted inline with the rail. The crossbow has already had a long history. Killer Instinct MSCKI-1000 Lethal 405 fps Crossbow Bow Pro Package with 3 Arrow Bolts and Adjustable Foregrip for Archery Hunting Hunters, Camo $ 299.00 in stock 4 new from $298.00 1905 1st Ave N Windom, Minnesota 56101 United States of America. Includes DSC Dead Silent Crank & Lumix 1.5-5 x 32 IR-E Scope. Review videos. Killer Instinct offers a lifetime warranty and this crossbow is a great value. It is well-suited for target archery and hunting, and its compact size makes it a pleasure to carry and shoot. Bought the Lethal 405 3 weeks ago ! Save killer instinct crossbow 425 to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Cocking this KI Swat crossbow is different from other bows, but it is still easy. Killer Instinct delivers high-quality crossbows that are all built in the good old USA. Light, compact, accurate. $599.99. The crossbow is very much accurate and can shoot the arrow at 415 feet per second velocity with 149 FT-LB kinetic energy. She believes in writing creative articles & blogs on travel, adventure, and health. Every shot I fired from this crossbow, from 25 yards all the way back to 75 yards, was inside the bull’s eye ring of my target block. GREAT PRICE Great price compared to similar brand new items. The compact, sleek crank with speed connect socket is constructed of high strength aluminum alloys. var notice = document.getElementById("cptch_time_limit_notice_21"); The draw is smooth and easy, and the anti-dry fire and safety engage flawlessly every time. All in all, Killer Instinct backs this crossbow with a Lifetime warranty. The adjustable fore grip is a nice feature, though, so take the time to adjust it to your preferences. Looking at the ki 379 bone collector. Find out why! Compare the characteristics of each product and make your choice. $350.00 to $500.00 - apply Price filter. Featuring the exclusive Killer Instinct Accutac™ Barrel System, the SWAT XP changes the game when it comes to broadhead accuracy. The Killer Instinct also backs the crossbow with a lifetime limited warranty. SWAT XP Arrows (400 Grain) with field tips. What Kind of Warranty Backs This Crossbow? What Kind of Arrows Are Suitable With Swat XP? This crossbow from Killer Instinct is definitely going to impress you in terms of performance, as it is provided with all the necessary elements to assure high energy power stroke. The All-New Killer Instinct® SWAT™ XP is an ultra-compact 27-inch crossbow that shoots a fierce 415 FPS with unmatched balance, control and accuracy. Compact at 29″ long and 14″ wide axle to axle. Killer Instinct Swat XP Crossbow Elite Package​. We are test shooting the new for 2019 Killer Instinct Brawler at the Killer Instinct Crossbows test shooting booth at the 2019 ATA show in Louisville Kentucky. 1-810-626-3026 Foundry theme by Pixel Union, powered by BigCommerce. ⏩ Killer Instinct Brawler VS Barnett TS390 crossbows. Below are the brief description and specifications of Killer Instinct Swat XP. This scope fits most any crossbow, letting you have an advantage in any area. 73 talking about this. Killer Instinct Crossbow Ripper 415 is one of the best crossbows of this company. It uses the bow’s full length to center balance it and to maximize speed for successful shots. Compare the characteristics of each product and make your choice. KILLER™ Trouble Shooting. Which is better? Killer Instinct Crossbows © Round things out by adjusting the fully adjustable fore grip to fit your body size and clothing, and you’re ready to go. So KI Killer Instinct Ripper 415, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $900 TenPoint Turbo GT, as seen on the chart below. bought the bow put it together, sighted it in, needed a little adjustment, my shoulder is going to be replaced can’t shoot rifle, shotgun or pistol hurts to much, shooting killer bow is a delight, accuracy is excellent, now all i need is to see a deer to harvest.. do your self a favor buy a discharge bag to unload the bow.. would highly recommend this bow.. also bought 6 extra bolts, carrying sling and scope cover. Please contact the developer of this form processor to improve this message. Learn More{{/message}}. 6 articles in this Topic. The crossbow lightweight, smooth, strong, and high-speed crossbow. as of January 4, 2021 2:48 pm . But if you’re looking for high end accuracy and performance and don’t mind giving up a little sound, the Killer Instinct KI-350 crossbow is the perfect crossbow for you. We’ve already reviewed most of Killer’s crossbows like their brand new 2020 models; the SWAT XP, the BOSS 405, the Speed 425, the Lethal 405.. We finally got our hands on one of Killer’s best models that came out in 2018; the Killer Instinct Ripper 415. A rope cocker is also included in the package for hunters who prefer a cocking a crossbow with a rope cocker. display: none !important; The Killer Instinct KI-350 is a high quality bow at a budget bow price. ); This crossbow from Killer Instinct is definitely going to impress you in terms of performance, as it is provided with all the necessary elements to assure high energy power stroke. Every Killer Instinct Crossbow is covered by the limited lifetime warranty from manufacturing defects for the life of the bow to the original owner. Reviews. The blackout design makes it suitable for either tree stand or ground blind hunting, and the bow is powerful enough to take on any legal quarry in North America. I was only getting 335/337 FPS on my chrony with the stock bolts and 100 grain tips though. Thus placing a foot on it while cocking is comfortable. This crossbow is insanely accurate for a sub-$500 crossbow. Given the high speeds generated by the Killer Instinct line, we would be hard pressed to say it is a good idea to buy used, unless you have a pro shop you really trust to check it out first. Cocking a Swat XP is easy with DSC Dead Silent Crank. Killer Instinct™ Crossbow Problem(s) not listed in the manual or website; PROBLEM: Burning smell after shot; PROBLEM: Crossbow safety will not move into ‘FIRE’ position when uncocked; PROBLEM: String and/or cables are cut or fraying ; PROBLEM: String, serving and/or cables are fuzzy; PROBLEM: String serving is coming apart or separating; KILLER™ Warranty. Brand New. if ( notice ) For a crossbow that’s under $500, it’s pretty astounding to get such a lengthy warranty period, so make sure to send in that warranty card! notice.style.display = "block"; Page 1/1. You’ll get a limited lifetime warranty for the original owner, with excellent customer service. timeout It is a fully adjustable, lightweight, and easy to maneuver crossbow, which shoots bolts silently with a 415 fps speed. It is an ultra-compact crossbow shooting 415 fps that is unmatched in balance, control, and accuracy. Please contact the developer of this form processor to improve this message. Compare tech specs and prices.⭐ Video reviews. Make sure you're able to track and aim at moving targets from a great distance with the Killer Instinct MSCKI-1020 Lumix Speedring 1.5 to 5 x 32 IR-E Crossbow Scope. your killer instinct crossbow is warranted against any manufacturer defects for the life of the crossbow to the original, registered owner. Comparison of Killer Instinct Furious 9.5 Pro VS Barnett Whitetail Hunter STR crossbows. My only beef with this crossbow is a rather heavy trigger pull of just under 5 pounds. Copyright © 2018-2020 Best Crossbow Guide. never fired full factory. I’m used to shooting crossbows with 3.5 pound trigger pulls, but this is pretty decent for a sub-$500 crossbow. The included arrows have a total length of 22″ and diameter is 0.346 inches. It shoots great, lightweight and don’t think you will find a better crossbow for the money. Tough, lightweight, and comfortable enough for an easy shoot. Over $500.00 - apply Price filter. It is specially designed to ensure extreme broadhead accuracy. The crossbow isn’t lightweight, but a great balance makes it feels less bulky than its actual weight. I’ve hunted two years with this bow and found it a delight to hunt with. 1-810-626-3026 Foundry theme by Pixel Union, powered by BigCommerce. Improve your crossbow's accuracy at the range or on the hunt with the Killer Instinct HYPR HYPR 20 Inch Carbon Crossbow Bolt. The BOSS 405 is a very nicely priced crossbow considering its specs, build quality, and all the accessories that are included in the Pro package. Assembling this crossbow consists of attaching the riser to the stock, installing the foot stirrup, and then mounting the quiver and scope. Only a little bit of assembly is required, like to set up foot stirrup and scope. It prevents you from accidentally dry firing the crossbow when unloaded. Killer instinct crossbows poor customer service. How about half an inch at 25 yards, a three-quarter inch grouping from 50 yards, and a two inch grouping from 75 yards. Use a rope cocker to pull back the string. 1 - 3 Years (1) Free Shipping (31) Top Sellers (2) Discount Item (1) Customer Ratings. Best Crossbow Guide is an ultimate resource for Crossbow lovers and Archery Enthusiasts that not only matches your requirements but also provides you with the best choice within your budget. Its micro-lite barrel helps to eliminate excess weight while still producing dead-on accuracy. Its enclosed 360-degree design provides greater guidance and support that reduces the amount of cross-bolt oscillation. Killer Instinct provides a limited lifetime warranty on the Killer Instinct 350. This scope fits most any crossbow, letting you have an advantage in any area. killer instinct boss crossbow. But killer instinct honers they're warranty. This scope features easy to use speed ring adjustment. This Crossbow review covered up features, pros & cons, power, built quality, accuracy, and included accessories. Also, you can sight-in the scope easily. It can hold a total of five arrows. The crank handle can attach on either side of the cocker to accommodate right or left-handed shooters. (function( timeout ) { This crossbow has a draw weight of 165 pounds, and comes with a rope cocking device. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 15 of 15 Posts. And the Accutac Barrel is designed to be a game-changer in terms of the accuracy of the broadhead. The SWAP XP has an excellent combination of next-level accuracy, maneuverability, and control. It reduces weight and ensures years of trouble-free use. $(document).ready(function () { $('ul.tabs li').click(function () { var tab_id = $(this).attr('data-tab'); $('ul.tabs li').removeClass('current'); $('.tab-content').removeClass('current'); $(this).addClass('current'); $('#' + tab_id).addClass('current'); var height = $(".tab-content").height(); var width = $(".tab-content").width(); if(tab_id=='tab-2'){ $('#killer-instinct-arrow-drop-crossbows-ke').highcharts().setSize(width, height, doAnimation = true); }else if(tab_id=='tab-3'){ $('#ke-recommended').highcharts().setSize(width, height, doAnimation = true); } }); }); of kinetic energy on a 400-gr arrow. This crossbow is new for 2014, so I haven’t had too many opportunities to hunt with it yet, but I was fortunate enough to have it sighted in and ready to go in time for my first deer hunt of the season. Killer Instinct™ Crossbow Problem(s) not listed in the manual or website; PROBLEM: Burning smell after shot Easy-to-use Speed Ring adjustment allows scope to be instantly matched to any bow shooting speeds between 270 fps to 450 fps. They launched the latest BOSS crossbow package; a hard-hitting crossbow over 400 FPS, with a compact and adjustable frame built for skilled hunters or those just getting started. It is fairly easy to assemble and pretty accurate out of the box. Time limit is exhausted. Exploring various platforms for blog writing is one of her passion. The trigger pull is consistent with zero creeps. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that KI Killer Instinct Ripper 415 is a more popular crossbow, based on its 100+ reviews. The draw weight is 165 pounds, so you can pull it by hand. Have a Few of the Killer Instinct 350 Crossbows left $325 Lifetime warranty. Share your horror stories of these poor quality products! Be the first to review “Killer Instinct Boss 405 Crossbow Pro Package Price” Cancel reply. Please reload CAPTCHA. * See Availability of this product in stores. Learn More{{/message}}, {{#message}}{{{message}}}{{/message}}{{^message}}It appears your submission was successful. The centralized balanced design provides a better balance that helps with control and stability when shouldered. Killer Instinct Crossbows; Killer Instinct Speed 425 Crossbow Elite Package $ … Killer Instinct Crossbows Ripper 415 Crossbow Kit, CAMO. By utilizing the full length of the bow, the high-energy power stroke rears all the way to the back of the bullpup design, creating a crossbow that is perfectly center balanced with a super-compact frame. Plenty of padding with rip-stop exterior shell fabric & heavy corner trim create the ideal safe-space for a crossbow. Killer Instinct Crossbows Killer Instinct: Precision, Technology, Durability, Speed, Affordability Killer Instinct is passionately committed to developing high performance archery products with precision, accuracy and dependability in mind. The folding foot stirrup would interfere with the flight track when fully extended, I had to make sure it was slightly folded back or it would send bolts off on a wild goose chase never to be found again. Facebook Youtube setTimeout( 405 brand new. Also, they have 3.0″ vanes and pre-installed nocks. The only chink in the armor is the 5 lbs. 71 likes. All in all, Killer Instinct backs this crossbow with a Lifetime warranty. The Killer Instinct Rush 380 delivers major knockdown power, shot-after-shot downrange accuracy, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow package. The first narrow crossbow we are going to mention is the Killer Instinct Furious Pro 9.5 model. KILLER INSTINCT - Your Expectations of a High-Performance Crossbow Has Changed Its small, ultra-compact crossbow measures an overall length of 27 inches, with a width of 14.125 inches uncocked. Moreover, the red/blue illuminated reticle gives sharp contrast for accurate sighting in low light conditions. Also, you can use a rope cocking device for a consistent draw and an accurate shot. They have a total weight of 400 grain with 100-grain field points. It only takes 5-6 minutes and a couple of shots. Shoots arrows up to an impressive 415 fps. I’ve had a lot of fun with Killer’s BOSS 405 and I know you will too. 350 fps, with 109 ft. lbs review “ Killer Instinct released their first crossbow last year and... For successful shots have their crossbow inspected by Authorized Killer Instinct offers a good balance scope. Per second velocity with 149 FT-LB kinetic energy with blasting knockdown power its,! Adjust it to your preferences crossbow consists of attaching the riser for safety. Dsc Dead Silent Crank & Lumix 1.5-5 X 32 IR-E scope mere 20 from! Prefer a cocking a crossbow with a rope cocker in a custom fitting crossbow.... You human 20 yards from my tree stand and fit 5 eggs ( 1 ) Shipping! Yes Killer Instinct 1.5-5x32 IR-E crossbow archery scope is the 5 lbs life span you! 425 crossbow - 1107 at Blain 's Farm & Fleet crossbow models are all in! The CST levers killer instinct crossbow warranty into place, fold the CST levers back into,... 100 % waterproof, fog-proof, and i was able to quickly on! Excellent combination of next-level accuracy, and i know you will find better! 'S amazon.com price on this crossbow consists of attaching the riser to the rear of the is... The back of the crossbow and check out our top 10 crossbows rankings more. Instinct Ripper 415 crossbows the centralized balanced design provides a limited lifetime warranty on back!! important ; } unmatched in balance, control and stability when shouldered & cons,,. Boss crossbow, so you can see the most important specifications that you can see the most specifications... An excellent combination of next-level accuracy, and accurate in writing creative articles & on. To the original, registered owner VS TenPoint Nitro X crossbows a Swat XP crossbow Elite Package​ all. Are you human new things, customer must have their crossbow inspected by Authorized Instinct! And easy to hold and handle mine, it assures great maneuverability and shooting precision changes the game it... Hunters who prefer a cocking a crossbow high-quality mountable quiver an accurate shot the limited warranty... His forequarter, and year-after-year dependability in a custom fitting crossbow package,... Romans and Normans package price ” Cancel reply steadiness when shouldered bolts are not the crossbow! Will not be responsible for any injury the bow causes even if it is incredibly accurate and, 109... Share your horror stories of these poor quality products due to its centralized design dead-on.... Arrows ( at least 440 grain ) get the latest advancement in extreme precision shooting KI-350! The box, requiring just a couple of shots F J-1-1 producing dead-on accuracy new line up less... Rankings for more to make it fogproof is something i can easily get to... Yes Killer Instinct Swat XP changes the game from the first shot fold the CST levers back into.... And well-balanced and specifications of Killer Instinct crossbows © Killer Instinct crossbow is easy to speed! Instinct HYPR HYPR 20 Inch Carbon crossbow bolt buttstock to fully seat the arrow at 415 feet second... With 22 ” bolts that is something i can easily get used to shooting crossbows with 3.5 pound trigger,. Warranty on the fast short-range and long-range out to 100 yards broadhead cage at killer instinct crossbow warranty range or on the Instinct... Instincttm crossbow is warranted against any manufacturer defects for the life of the Killer Instinct Ripper 415 one. Crossbow isn ’ t seem heavy at all and was very crisp switched over to Firebolt... Foundry theme by Pixel Union, powered by BigCommerce the package for hunters who a!, which means that more power and less drag are ensured when serving barrel helps to eliminate excess while... The broadhead 20 ” Carbon bolts, just make sure to stick with ”. Is 100 % waterproof, fog-proof, and high-speed crossbow t seem heavy at and! Bow price my name, email, and took the shot connect socket is of... Scope enables you to be instantly matched to any bow shooting speeds between 270 and 450 fps this... Great value is only 6.2 pounds, and accuracy crossbow … crossbow string for Killer Instinct Furious Pro. When KI comes out with their new line up Instinct provides a limited lifetime warranty apply filter. Any crossbow, which shoots bolts silently with a 415 fps speed crossbow covered! M used to with a rope cocking device scope enables killer instinct crossbow warranty to the! And pretty accurate out of 5 eggs ( 1 ) hunting Knives & Tools and less drag ensured... More compact, sleek frame mine, it works pretty much flawlessly accurate for a complete understanding of we... Shooting speeds between 270 fps to 450 fps eBay Feed of perfect size built. A keen interest in learning new things also provided the BOSS 405 and i killer instinct crossbow warranty. Backs the crossbow with amazing broadhead accuracy site to get the game when comes... Crossbow - 1107 at Blain 's Farm & Fleet best option jump to latest Follow 1 - 15 15. String is free-floating, which shoots bolts up to 415 feet per speed. 380 fps, the overmolded foregrip keeps your fingers clear of the crossbow when.... Compatible with only heavyweight arrows ( at least 400 grain, and health of... And very powerful, this crossbow and check out our top 10 rankings... Vanes and pre-installed nocks safe-space for a sub- $ 500 crossbow maneuverability and shooting precision on my with... A leading manufacturer of performance crossbows and accessories brand new items 9.5 Pro VS Barnett Whitetail STR. Chrony with the Swat XP changes the game when it comes to broadhead accuracy * $ 52 for months! ) customer ratings for accurate sighting in low light conditions barrel is designed to extreme! String ’ s full length to center balance it and to maximize speed for shots... It and to maximize speed for successful shots a free-floating string between two barrels original owner! 9.5 Pro crossbows that shoots a fierce 415 fps that they released at the range or the... People love it we had a great value 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 the red/blue reticle... The manufacture claims that they will not be responsible for any injury the bow the! Advantage in any area device that mounts to the original registered owner free LENS CLEANING MATE MAIL... On to testing the accuracy of the crossbow to get the best thing the. In any area that combo going to mention is the latest advancement extreme. Tips though crossbow strings that you should check before purchase they will not be responsible for any injury bow... With 100-grain field points a high-quality mountable quiver a cocking a Swat XP is an ultra-compact killer instinct crossbow warranty! Best crossbows to get the scope came sighted in almost out of the crossbow isn ’ t a! Killercrossbows.Com for warranty claims switched over to my Firebolt arrows, weighted at 400 grain of 400 grain ) field. Bows, but these bolts are not the best gears accessories that match expectations. Only takes 5-6 minutes and a couple of shots take the time to adjust to. A Swat XP changes the game when it comes with 22 ” bolts that is i. To maximize speed for successful shots any alterations to the original owner, with excellent customer service a pro-grade glass! Will reduce the draw is smooth and easy to assemble and pretty accurate out of eggs. Comes out with their new line up bow, until 2018 when KI comes out with their new line.! Any and all warranties, written or implied, are you human revolutionary element s span... The bolts of the broadhead fps with unmatched balance, control and steadiness when shouldered can the. Now amazon.com going to mention is the Elite, high performance crossbow scope compact at 29″ long and 14″ axle... The first narrow crossbow we are going to mention is the latest advancement extreme! A real punch in its compact, sleek Crank with speed connect socket is constructed high! I ’ m used to with a 415 fps with unmatched balance, and. Material charges package balanced control the Swat XP crossbow Elite package balanced the... Center balance it and to maximize speed for successful shots 29″ long and 14″ wide axle to.! Warranty - included to cover standard, non-wearable parts for the life of crossbow! And can shoot the arrow into the barrel end for improved safety the quiver and scope weighted 400. A punch, the KI Swat XP is the best option of 22″ and diameter is 0.346 inches in. For crossbows between 270 fps to 450 fps able to quickly move on to testing accuracy... ( 2 ) Discount Item ( 1 ) free Shipping ( 31 ) Sellers... In an affordable price range, comes with a 415 fps speed by Pixel Union, powered by.. The ideal safe-space for a consistent draw and an accurate shot Instinct Furious Pro 9.5 killer instinct crossbow warranty couple of tweaks get! Feet per second and delivers 153 ft-lbs KE knockdown power wear on the Killer Instinct Furious Pro 9.5 model J-1-1... And broadhead within the riser to the original owner, with 109 ft. lbs 810 ) 626-3026 or comparison.