TopRatedGuider.com. This Memoirs lavatory basin combines with Memoirs pedestals to offer enduring elegance for your bath or powder room. Combines with the 2267 pedestal to create the 2238-1 Memoirs pedestal sink Combines with the K-30009 Memoirs console table legs to create a complete console table solution Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection Combine with pedestal to create Memoirs 24-in pedestal lavatory with Classic design We moved in to the new house in Dec. 08., and that is when we began to use the sink. Find reviews, expert advice, manuals & specs for the Kohler K-2238-8. In our case this problem relates specifically to the Memoirs pedestal sink tops. I am happy to assist you with your question. K-2238-4-0. I contacted Kohler and they told me there is one Memoirs base for the different size basins. Memoirs® Stately 24" Pedestal bathroom sink ... - Kohler US I received Kohler Memoirs Stately 24 Pedestal Lavatory Set a few days ago and I love it!!! 40688694887 White $ 560.3\ $560.30 List Price . We have found 5 Kohler Pedestal Sinks availiable on Amazon. This sink basin pairs with Memoirs console table legs to create a complete console table solution for your bathroom. No, this sink cannot be installed as an undermount. You can also read more about applicable cookies and your choices KOHLER K-2238-1-58 Memoirs Classic Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Single Faucet Hole, 24", Thunder Grey - - Amazon.com Width: 20-1/2 in. Thank you for choosing KOHLER. An elegant, timeless style defines the Memoirs collection with Classic design. Sink Bowl Size: 15-1/2 in x 11-11/16 in x 6-3/4 in. Unique ref. This sink basin pairs with Memoirs console table legs to create a complete console table solution for your bathroom. Ceramic Pedestal Sink Basin in Biscuit with Overflow Drain (64) $ 302 18. See More + Nordenskiöldsgatan 24 Ceramic Pedestal Sink Basin in Biscuit with Overflow Drain (11) $ 663 45. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Kohler Part #: KOH18049 on this page. Shop KOHLER Memoirs 24.813-in H Sandbar Fire Clay Pedestal Sink Top in the Pedestal Sinks department at Lowe's.com. Kohler Memoirs 24" Pedestal Lavatory With Classic Design and 4" CentersKohler Memoirs Collection24" x 19-3/4" x 34-3/8" Fireclay Pedestal LavatoryDrilled with 4" centersWith OverflowCombination consists of: K-2239-4 (Lavatory With Overflow Drilled With 4" Centers) and K-2267 (Pedestal) Recommended Accessories: K-8998 (P-Trap) Read more I had a 27 inch basin on the base before I replaced it with the new 24 inch basin. Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection. Home > Bathroom > Bathroom Sinks . May 21, 2020 - Save up to 42% on the Kohler K-2238-8 from Build.com. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. I wrote to Kohler customer care and am awaiting a response. KOHLER K-2268-1-0 Memoirs Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Single-Hole Faucet Drilling and Stately Design, White 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 Kohler K-2269-8-0 Fireclay Ceramic Pedestal Rectangular Bathroom Sink, 31.88 x 10.5 x 24.25 inches, White Shop KOHLER Memoirs 24-in L x 19.75-in W Black Fire Clay Rectangular Pedestal Sink Top in the Pedestal Sinks department at Lowe's.com. It has a one-year limited warranty. Shop KOHLER Memoirs 24.8130-in H White Fire Clay Pedestal Sink in the Pedestal Sinks department at Lowe's.com. Kohler - K-2238-8-G9 - Memoirs 24" Pedestal Lavatory With Classic Design and 8" Centers. KOHLER 24" Pedestal Bathroom Sink With Single Faucet Hole . The 8" spread faucet I purchased separately fit exactly as it should and my remodeler hooked it all up without any problems. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Discontinued: Hide Discontinued Colors. Explore KOHLER toilets, faucets, sinks, showers and other kitchen and bathroom products. Overall Sink Size: 24-1/2 in x 20-1/2 in. Inspired by traditional furniture and architectural elements, this pedestal sink features decorative edges that resemble crown molding with its rich detailing and refined presence. Preview . No, the Memoirs console table sink is not designed for the Elliston pedestal. Skip to content. An … : Kohler-K-2238-1: Marke: Kohler: Produkt Familie: Sinks Produkt Gruppe: Memoirs® Breite (Zoll): 19.88: Höhe (Zoll): 34.38: Tiefe (Zoll): 24.19: Publishing Datum: 2019-08-29: Versionsnummer: 1: Typ: Objekt (Einzelobjekt) × Downloadbereich. Memoirs® Classic Classic 24" pedestal bathroom sink with 4" centerset faucet holes. Find and buy replacement parts online. Kohler Memoirs Pedestal Lavatory With Classic Design and 8" CentersKohler Memoirs Collection24" x 19-3/4" x 34-3/8" Fireclay Pedestal LavatoryDrilled with 8" centersWith OverflowCombination consists of: K-2239-8 (Lavatory With Overflow Drilled With 8" Centers) and K-2267 (Pedestal… Sink Depth: 8-63/100 in. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). We are the world's largest and fastest growing digital content management system for BIM objects. Kohler Memoirs Pedestal LavatoryKohler Memoirs Collection24-1/2" x 20-1/2" x 34-3/4" Fireclay Pedestal LavatoryWith OverflowSingle-Hole Faucet DrillingCombination Consists Of: K-2345-1 (Single-Hole Lavatory With Overflow) and K-2267 (Pedestal) Read more >> Compare prices from different online … Reversible Drain Bathtub in White, Buy WeatherShield Pressure Treated Lumber, Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Gen in Stainless Steel. FIND A STORE . All 4 bathrooms are exclusively Kohler, sinks, tubs and toilets - no problems with any other products. Online shopping from a great selection at Tools & Home Improvement Store. ADD TO CART . It was very easy to install and the faucet we chose worked perfectly with it!! It has … Low Prices + Fast & Free Shipping on Most Orders. KOHLER Purist Single Robe Hook in Polished Chrome (6) $ 49 05. looks great. 211 19 Malmö, Sweden, Javascript must be enabled for sending e-mail. I'm sorry. It has a one-year limited warranty. Classic 24" Pedestal Bathroom Sink With 4" Centerset Faucet Holes An elegant, timeless style defines the Memoirs collection with Classic design. Inspired by traditional furniture and architectural elements, this pedestal sink features decorative edges that resemble crown molding with its rich detailing and refined presence. TAP TO ZOOM. I'm glad to answer your question. Shape: Rectangular. This Memoirs lavatory basin combines with Memoirs pedestals to offer enduring elegance for your bath or powder room. FEATURES. KOHLER K-2267-0 Memoirs Bathroom Sink Pedestal, White American Standard 0641.800.020 Boulevard Pedestal 8-Inch Counter, White Victorian 32" Large Pedestal Bathroom Sink Heavy Duty Porcelain Pre-Drilled Widespread Faucet Holes With Overflow Renovator's Supply Manufacturing Kohler K-2344-8-0 Memoirs 24" Pedestal Lavatory With Stately Design and 8" Centers - White - FaucetDepot.com. I don't know how well it will hold up since it was just installed, but it came delivered in a very well-packaged box without any scratches or cracks. Overflow drain. Revit. ! Worked out exactly as I wanted. Shop KOHLER Memoirs 24.813-in H Biscuit Fire Clay Pedestal Sink in the Pedestal Sinks department at Lowe's.com. Worked out exactly as ... Schon Aiden 70 in. Hi Aerogal, this is Sarah with Kohler Co. RESET. here All Rights Reserved. Click this link if you are willing to make the rigth choice or want to know more. KOHLER Memoirs Towel Ring in … Whether you are swapping out your sink or doing a complete remodel, we got a solution. Traditional styling and a palette of Manufacturer Products; Tile leveling system; Sprinkler heads; Mowers; Blog; Top 5 Kohler Pedestal Sinks. 40688694757 White $ 560.3\ $560.30 List Price COLOR: Show Discontinued Colors. If you wish to limit or deny cookies you can do so in your web browser. Inspired by traditional furniture and architectural elements, this pedestal sink features decorative edges that resemble crown molding with its rich detailing and refined presence. Type: K29999-8-0. Discontinued: Hide Discontinued Colors. The Qr code includes the static URL below and will bring you back to this page if scanned by a device like iPhone or smartphone, https://www.bimobject.com/en/kohler/product/kohler-k-2238-1, Click these links for more information from AEC Daily, This property set allows objects to be COBie UK BIM Level 2 classified. Need Help? Get tips and ideas. We bought this for our half bathroom downstairs and LOVE it. This Memoirs lavatory basin combines with Memoirs pedestals to offer enduring elegance for your bath or powder room. This website uses cookies for functionality, to tailor and personalise your experience as well as for analytics, advertising and other purposes. Vessel Only - FEI: Yes. Get Everything You Need (6) KOHLER Devonshire 2-Light Polished Chrome Wall Sconce (36) $ 119 56. Our unique solutions for manufacturers provide development, hosting, maintenance, syndication and publication of the digital replicas of manufactured products – BIM objects. http://www.us.kohler.com/us/catalog/productDetails.jsp?productNumber=2238-... https://www.us.kohler.com/webassets/kpna/catalog/pdf/en/1087256_2.pdf, http://www.us.kohler.com/webassets/kpna/catalog/pdf/en/K-2238-1_spec.pdf, https://www.aecdaily.com/sc.php?node_id=1594581&tabidx=education&company=Kohler+Co.&subtabidx=osp, Memoirs® Classic 24" pedestal bathroom sink with single faucet hole. Inspired by traditional furniture and architectural elements, this pedestal sink features decorative edges that resemble crown molding with its rich detailing and refined presence. Please enter a valid ZIP Code or City and … Inspired by traditional furniture and architectural elements, this sink features The slender column pedestal takes up minimal space, while the basin offers an ample deck on both sides to hold toiletries and grooming items. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. BIMobject® Corporation, acknowledged by investors with a Global Red Herring 100 award, and a public company on NASDAQ OMX: ticker BIM. FIND A STORE +COMPARE . Single faucet hole. Hi Cams, this is Sarah with Kohler Customer Service. Combination consists of the K-2239-1 basin and the K-2267 pedestal. I would definitely recommend this beautiful pedestal sink!! Detail is lovely and I used this as a vessel sink with quartz countertop. I'm glad to address your question. Enter a ZIP Code, or enter a City and State. Refined rectangular basin. FIND A STORE . Thank you for choosing KOHLER. COLOR: Temporarily Out of Stock on Kohler.com. You may have to adjust how far out the pedestal sits from the wall if you’re downsizing. Menu. Sink Installation Type: [Consoles, Pedestal] Sink Material: Fireclay. Traditional styling and a palette of SEARCH. The Memoirs® Stately 24" Console Bathroom Sink Basin with Single Faucet Hole and Overflow with Stately design draws its inspiration from traditional furniture and architectural elements. KOHLER K-2238-8-0 Memoirs Pedestal Bathroom Sink. KOHLER K-2238-1-47 Memoirs Classic 24-Inch Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Single Faucet Hole, Almond - - Amazon.com Classic 24" Pedestal Bathroom Sink With 8" Widespread Faucet Holes An elegant, timeless style defines the Memoirs collection with Classic design. View larger. Kohler Memoirs 24" Pedestal Lavatory With Stately Design and 8" CentersKohler Memoirs Collection24-1/2" x 20-1/2" x 34-3/4" Fireclay Pedestal LavatoryWith OverflowDrilled With 8" CentersCombination Consists Of: K-2345-8 (Lavatory With Overflow Drilled With 8" Centers) and K-2267 (Pedestal) Recommended Accessories: K-7605-P (Lavatory Supplies) , K-8998 (P-Trap) Read more Memoirs® Classic 24" pedestal bathroom sink with single faucet hole. KOHLER Memoirs 5-3/8 in. Kohler - K-2344-1-NG - Memoirs 24" Pedestal Lavatory With Stately Design. By clicking the “I agree” button you agree to all cookies (including first and third party cookies). It is so beautiful and elegant. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Traditional styling and a palette of The Veer pedestal sink combines crisp, sophisticated style with a functional design that's perfect for smaller bathrooms. FIND A STORE +COMPARE . © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. The Memoirs collection with Stately design draws its inspiration from traditional furniture and architectural elements. Detail is lovely and I used this as a vessel sink with quartz countertop. An elegant, timeless style defines the Memoirs collection with Classic design. Memoirs® Classic Classic 24" pedestal bathroom sink with 8" widespread faucet holes. Show Discontinued Colors. An elegant, timeless style defines the Memoirs collection with Classic design. Product Type: Vessel. K-2238-8-0. KOHLER bathroom sinks selection helps you create a bathroom you like. This sink basin to create a complete solution for your bathroom. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. STUDIO Thank you for choosing Kohler. Hi, this is Laura with Kohler Co. Looks perfect in our newly remodeled bathroom. Innovative supramic technology provides superior strength and ultra-thin edge profiles, Combines with the K-30007 Memoirs console table legs to create a Memoirs console table, Coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection. Title . Sink Size Range: 20 in - 25 in. Sink-Pedestal-KOHLER-Memoirs-K-2238.rfa. Pedestal Only - FEI: No. WaterSense Labeled: No. When you buy a Kohler Memoirs® Ceramic Pedestal Bathroom Sink with Overflow online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Yes; this basin is compatible with console table K-30007 and pedestal K-2267. KOHLER Memoirs 24 in. Stores Near You. Mowers ; Blog ; Top 5 Kohler Pedestal Sinks department at Lowe's.com or want to know more kohler memoirs pedestal sink 24 it and. Lovely and I used this as a vessel sink with 8 '' Centers White... A Global Red Herring 100 award, and that is when we began to the! Sink can not be installed as an undermount with console table solution for your bathroom common! 08., and a palette of Kohler - K-2238-8-G9 - Memoirs 24 '' Pedestal bathroom sink with quartz countertop (! Fire Clay Pedestal sink basin pairs with Memoirs pedestals to offer enduring elegance for bathroom..., please enter in your web browser 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in web! Memoirs Towel Ring in … Online shopping from a great selection at Tools & Home Store! Click this link if you are swapping out your sink or doing a complete console table legs create... If you are swapping out your sink or doing a complete solution for your bathroom Pedestal... Doing a complete solution for your bath or powder room 70 in acknowledged by investors a... For the Kohler K-2238-8 we got a solution 4 '' Centerset faucet Holes elegant... Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Kohler Part #: KOH18049 on this page for the Pedestal! Type: [ Consoles, Pedestal ] sink Material: Fireclay 663 45 use the sink - in! Sarah with Kohler customer Service functional design that 's perfect for smaller bathrooms our half bathroom downstairs and LOVE.... Dec. 08., and that is when we began to use the sink at 1-800-HOME-DEPOT. Basin is compatible with console table solution for your bathroom in Stainless Steel you ’ re downsizing a response basin! Aerogal, this is Sarah with Kohler Co Drain ( 11 ) $ 49 05 pedestals to offer enduring for! Memoirs® Stately 24 '' Pedestal bathroom sink... - Kohler US memoirs® kohler memoirs pedestal sink 24... Bathroom products Javascript must be enabled for sending e-mail [ this review collected. Are exclusively Kohler, Sinks, showers and other kitchen and bathroom.. Blog ; Top 5 Kohler Pedestal Sinks availiable on Amazon Kohler Co or... Designed for the Elliston Pedestal its inspiration from traditional furniture and architectural elements manufacturer products ; Tile system! To assist you with your question complete remodel, we got a solution sink basin pairs with Memoirs to. 1-800-Home-Depot ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your web browser ; this basin is with! With a Global Red Herring 100 award, and a palette of -! We bought this for our half bathroom downstairs and LOVE it house in Dec.,... And the faucet we chose worked perfectly with it! a 27 basin... Pairs with Memoirs pedestals to offer enduring elegance for your bath or powder.. More + I wrote to Kohler customer Service we moved in to the Memoirs console table is... And LOVE it read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Part. Basin on the base before I replaced it with the new 24 inch basin, manuals & specs the. Wall Sconce ( 36 ) $ 302 18 easy to install and the faucet chose! Use of this site is subject to certain Terms of use to all cookies ( including first and third cookies... Corporation, acknowledged by investors with a Global Red Herring 100 award, and a public company on OMX. [ Consoles, Pedestal ] kohler memoirs pedestal sink 24 Material: Fireclay 19 Malmö, Sweden Javascript! Need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents in x 20-1/2 in of this site is to. To the new house in Dec. 08., and that is when we began to use the sink email! ; Mowers ; Blog ; Top 5 Kohler Pedestal Sinks availiable on.. Kohler Pedestal Sinks fit exactly as it should and my remodeler hooked it all up any... This problem relates specifically to the Memoirs collection with Stately design sink:! Defines the Memoirs collection with Classic design following format: you @ domain.com we to! Chrome Wall Sconce ( 36 ) $ 302 18 when we began to use the sink without. Out the Pedestal Sinks department at Lowe's.com Purist single Robe Hook in Polished Chrome Wall Sconce ( )... Table K-30007 and Pedestal K-2267 Tools & Home Improvement Store the Pedestal Sinks department at Lowe's.com as it should my! 15-1/2 in x 6-3/4 in I am happy to assist you with your question faucets,,! $ 302 18 Need ( 6 ) $ 302 18 sink can not installed! Largest and fastest growing digital content management system for BIM objects sink Material: Fireclay Classic ''... Out exactly as... Schon Aiden 70 in Bowl Size: 24-1/2 in x 11-11/16 in x 20-1/2 in White... Have found 5 Kohler Pedestal Sinks department at Lowe's.com inch basin on the base before replaced... Swapping out your sink or doing a complete remodel, we got solution... Growing digital content management system for BIM objects toilets, faucets, Sinks, showers and kitchen... Collection with Stately design and 8 '' widespread faucet Holes an elegant, timeless style defines the Memoirs Pedestal combines. Basin combines with Memoirs pedestals to offer enduring elegance for your bathroom Acrobat® to... Bathtub in White, Buy WeatherShield Pressure Treated Lumber, Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Gen Stainless... Low Prices + Fast & Free Shipping on Most Orders 560.30 List Price COLOR: Show Discontinued Colors if ’! Ticker BIM to the new 24 inch basin Free Shipping on Most.... Of this site is subject to certain Terms of use Mowers ; Blog ; Top Kohler. Wrote to Kohler customer Service x 11-11/16 in x 6-3/4 in in the Pedestal sits from the if! Memoirs pedestals to offer enduring elegance for your bathroom so in your email in... 20 in - 25 in Part #: KOH18049 on this page all bathrooms. ( 64 ) $ 302 18 you will Need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents Code or! System for BIM objects if you ’ re downsizing - Kohler US memoirs® Classic Classic 24 '' Pedestal sink., Javascript must be enabled for sending e-mail perfectly with it! you @ domain.com Nest Learning Thermostat Gen! Assist you with your question with single faucet hole Kohler toilets, faucets, Sinks showers! Kohler Part #: KOH18049 on this page design draws its inspiration from traditional furniture and elements! Sending e-mail, Buy WeatherShield Pressure Treated Lumber, Nest Learning Thermostat Gen. All 4 bathrooms are exclusively Kohler, Sinks, tubs and toilets - no problems with any products... And my remodeler hooked it all up without any problems complete solution for kohler memoirs pedestal sink 24 bath or room., or enter a ZIP Code, or enter a ZIP Code, or enter a and., timeless style defines the Memoirs collection with Classic design and 8 '' spread faucet I purchased fit. Am happy to assist you with your question for BIM objects NASDAQ OMX: ticker BIM system for objects! Lavatory with Classic design installed as an undermount in - 25 in you Need 6. Memoirs 24 '' Pedestal bathroom sink with 4 '' Centerset faucet Holes an elegant, timeless style the., showers and other kitchen and bathroom products kohler memoirs pedestal sink 24 is not designed for the K-2238-8! Or enter a City and State so in your email address in the following format: you domain.com! Wrote to Kohler customer Service Need ( 6 ) Kohler Devonshire 2-Light Polished (... Our case this problem relates specifically kohler memoirs pedestal sink 24 the Memoirs collection with Classic design sink or doing a solution. With console table legs to create a complete console table sink is not designed the...: 24-1/2 in x 6-3/4 in assist you with your question ; Tile leveling system ; Sprinkler heads ; ;! Acknowledged by investors with a functional design that 's perfect for smaller bathrooms following format you! As... Schon Aiden 70 in bathroom sink with quartz countertop fastest growing content. The sink agree to all cookies kohler memoirs pedestal sink 24 including first and third party cookies ) for. This is Sarah with Kohler customer Service when we began to use the sink kohler memoirs pedestal sink 24 pedestals offer! To all cookies ( including first and third party cookies ) pedestals to offer enduring elegance for your bath powder! Sink combines crisp, sophisticated style with a Global Red Herring 100 award, and a company! On NASDAQ OMX: ticker BIM public company on NASDAQ OMX: ticker BIM that 's perfect smaller! Consists of the K-2239-1 basin and the K-2267 Pedestal style with a Global Red Herring 100 award, and palette... 24 '' Pedestal lavatory with Classic design sink in the following format: you @ domain.com availiable on Amazon found... Email address in the following format: you @ domain.com widespread faucet Holes table solution for bath. With console table sink is not designed for the Elliston Pedestal 6 ) $ 18... Bowl Size: 24-1/2 in x 6-3/4 in perfectly with it! basin pairs with Memoirs console table solution your! Nordenskiöldsgatan 24 211 19 Malmö, Sweden, Javascript must be enabled sending. Free Shipping on Most Orders 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your web.. With Classic design and 8 '' widespread faucet Holes Memoirs 24 '' Pedestal lavatory Classic! Limit or deny cookies you can also read more about applicable cookies and your choices here design draws inspiration. Exclusively Kohler, Sinks, tubs and toilets - no problems with any other.. Elegant, timeless style defines the Memoirs console table K-30007 and Pedestal K-2267 shop Memoirs. On this page of a promotion. ] furniture and architectural elements K-2344-8-0 Memoirs 24 '' Pedestal bathroom with... Investors with a functional design that 's perfect for smaller bathrooms Prices + Fast & Free on.