River Creek Apartments, Augusta Tube. Amenities. Check for available units at River Creek in Augusta, GA. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. We are open and touring! Enjoy close proximity to I-20, major institutions and facilities including Fort Gordon, Augusta College, The Medical College of Augusta and Augusta Mall plus more. River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other. River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other. And most significantly. Mid-rise apartments with incredible amenities and single-family homes abound, there are plenty of rental options in this riverside reprieve. Or sign in if you already have an account. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Enjoy close proximity to I-20, major institutions and facilities including Fort Gordon, Augusta College, The Medical College of Augusta and Augusta Mall plus more. I am having a great experience and is looking forward to many more days… See More. Useful 0. Live Well at Our Augusta Apartment Community River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other. With its eastern border following the state line between Georgia and South Carolina and the Savannah River, the small neighborhood of National Hills rests just north of the city of Augusta. Duration : 0.85 Mins. The scenic setting will make your balcony or patio even more enjoyable. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. The Creeks of River Ridge is a peaceful, gated community in the Greater New Orleans area of River Ridge, La. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Live Well at Our Augusta Apartment Community. Welcome to Avonlea on the River Apartments in Duluth, GA Come See Our Recently Renovated Apartment Homes with Exquisite Interiors. Welcome to River Park Apartments, where you can choose from a variety of innovatively designed apartment homes. Hickory Creek Apartments. Make River Creek your new home. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Give us a call or stop by today to view your new apartment home at River Creek Apartments today Love coming home knowing that I am safe! Though a little more expensive than the rest of the city, National Hills nevertheless provides an economical alternative within the State of Georgia, with good schools and plenty of local amenities. River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other. River Creek Apartments is an apartment located in Richmond County, the 30909 ZIP Code, and the Richmond County School District attendance zone. Give us a call or stop by today to view your new apartment home at River Creek Apartments today. River Apartments "Find your new home at River Apartments in Battle Creek, MI. Call us today at 706.736.7770 With easy access to all shopping and dining, the local houses for rent simply cannot compete with our community. View unit and community amenities for River Creek in Augusta, GA. Be the first to add a review on this property. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Contact now: Good News! Enjoy close proximity to I-20, major institutions and facilities including Fort Gordon, Augusta College, The Medical College of Augusta and Augusta Mall plus more. Our team is sure to help make your Augusta rental experience a pleasurable one. Rivercreek Properties. There are many restaurants to include Zaxby's, PDQ, Bonefish grill, red lobster, olive garden. Includes River Creek Apartments Reviews, maps & directions to River Creek Apartments in Augusta and more from Yahoo US Local This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. I highly recommend River Creek Apartments to anyone! Contact us today to schedule your tour! Since there's an on-site laundry facility, not having in-unit washers and dryers isn't an issue. Our team is sure to help make your Augusta rental experience a pleasurable one. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. We offer comforts such as dishwashers, parking, central air conditioning, trash pickup and laundry rooms to make your stay more enjoyable. The apartment complex is quiet and well maintained. Enjoy close proximity to I-20, major institutions and facilities including Fort Gordon, Augusta College, The Medical College of Augusta and Augusta Mall plus more. Click to view any of these 1 available rental units in Leesburg to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. River Creek at 2525 Center West Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909, USA apartments for rent Make Your Move. This location features eight individual apartment communities. River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other. With easy access to all shopping and dining, the local houses for rent simply cannot compete with our community. With easy access to all shopping and dining, the local houses for rent simply cannot compete with our community. With easy access to all shopping and dining, the local houses for rent simply cannot compete with our community. River creek staff was a pleasure to work with. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next The Creeks at River Ridge 3 Bedroom rental. I love that you can complete work request online and all the online updates of everything going on at the property. Enjoy close proximity to I-20, major institutions and facilities including Fort Gordon, Augusta College, The Medical College of Augusta and Augusta Mall plus more. Email me listings and apartment related info. Lavishly-landscaped gardens, glistening pools, grilling areas, green parks, pet-friendly spaces, and tennis courts set The Creeks of River Ridge apart. With easy access to all shopping and dining, the local houses for rent simply cannot compete with our community. River Creek at 43777 Apache Wells Terrace, Leesburg, VA 20176, USA apartments for rent Make Your Move. Apartments have newly renovated interiors for you to enjoy. In a serene setting of river and woodland, nestled on the banks of the Chattahoochee River, this community of distinctive architecture offers … Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Our team is sure to help make your Augusta rental experience a pleasurable one. Please contact our leasing office to schedule your appointment. Contessa especially was speedy and efficient with getting me info an apartment the same week I walked into the office. * Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom homes available in the Creeks of River Ridge! Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. River Creek Apartments - 2525 Center West Parkway in Augusta, Georgia. There is a Publix, Kroger, and dollar tree all within walking distance to include the restaurants nearby. There are no reviews for this property. They were able to fix any issues I had with the APT the same day I put in a work request. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. You can also use the map view to find homes and apartments for sale based on amenities in River Creek, Leesburg, Loudoun County, VA that you may want close by. I hope you receive new knowledge about . I Roll below. Apply today to save on move-in costs! Amenities at River Creek Apartments in Augusta A wide variety of on-site amenities awaits you, including a refreshing outdoor pool area with fire pit for your enjoyment. River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other. River Creek Apartments - 2525 Center West Pkwy, Augusta, Georgia 30909 - Rated 3.2 based on 19 Reviews "This is an Awesome place to live! At Rivercreek you will find our quiet location is a dream. N/A Walnut Creek 5855 Walnut Creek Road, River Ridge, LA 70123. Share details of your own experience with this property. River Oaks Apartments, Battle Creek's only gated apartment community, is proud to offer large one and two bedroom units. The property is in a GREAT location. A wide variety of on-site amenities awaits you, including a refreshing outdoor pool area with fire pit for your enjoyment. Laundry without going outside, carports available and spacious quiet apartments. Apartments for Rent in River Creek, Leesburg, VA. You searched for apartments in River Creek. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. View Related articles related to Home For Rent In Augusta. The apartments are located in a quiet neighborhood and have a host of amenities, including a playground. Our location is also ideal for individuals attending local area universities such as Tulane, Loyola, and Xavier. With easy access to all shopping and dining, the local houses for rent simply cannot compete with our community. Amenities at River Creek Apartments in Augusta, A wide variety of on-site amenities awaits you, including a refreshing outdoor pool area with fire pit for your enjoyment. Apartments of Battle Creek is the premiere destination for a affordable housing in Battle Creek. River Creek Apartments is a great community, friendly staff and they are always willing to help! Magnolia Creek is a River Ridge, LA apartment community that is convenient to Earhart Expressway, the Huey P. Long Bridge, Downtown New Orleans, Elmwood Business Park, entertainment and shopping. Sawmill Creek Apartments 2100 Sawmill Road, River Ridge, LA 70123 (110 Reviews) Photos (20) $1,093 - $1,673 Studio - 2 Bedrooms 1 - 2.5 Bathrooms. Pets Allowed; Laundry in Units; Check Availability . Hot summers and mild winters typify the climate of the region, while National Hills itself finds fame in its shopping and business districts, which the city has praised over recent years for reinvigorating the economy of the region. Enjoy close proximity to I-20, major institutions and facilities including Fort Gordon, Augusta College, The Medical College of Augusta and Augusta Mall plus more. Maintenance as well are a pleasure to work with. Where you may offer use in your evryday life. * Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Find River Creek Apartments in Augusta with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. River Apartments has rental units ranging from 750-900 sq ft starting at $460. Get instant access to a lot of relevant information about River Creek, Leesburg, Loudoun County, VA real estate, including property descriptions, photos and demographic stats. River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other. Discover houses and apartments for rent in River Creek, Washington, VA by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com® for your apartment search. Need help? With easy access to all shopping and dining, the local houses for rent simply cannot compete with our community. See all available apartments for rent at River Apartments in Battle Creek, MI. I couldn't have picked a better location to live. Give us a call or stop by today to view your new apartment home at River Creek Apartments today! River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other. Enjoy close proximity to I-20, major institutions and facilities including Fort Gordon, Augusta College, The Medical College of Augusta and Augusta Mall plus more. With easy access to all shopping and dining, the local houses for rent simply cannot compete with our community. Call us today at 706.736.7770 They have a variety of activities such as movie night, there is a pool on the property as well as a computer lab with free printing in the leasing office. Need help? 62 Followers, 26 Following, 52 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from River Creek Apartments (@rivercreekapartments) We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Ask about our garage deals, too! Homes include W/D connection, 24-hour emergency maintenance, fenced backyards, fully equipped kitchens and located in Moore school district. No other Apartments of Battle Creek online and all the online updates of everything going at. Over 149 thousand currently available Apartments for rent simply can not compete our! I put in a work request online and all the online updates of everything going on at the.... Your Move from 750-900 sq ft starting at $ 460 find your next apartment rental from your.... Ranging from 750-900 sq ft starting at $ 460 - 2525 Center Parkway., the local houses for rent simply can not compete with our community, is proud to large... 706.736.7770 River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other ft starting at $ 460 you... Riverside reprieve rental experience a pleasurable one also ideal for individuals attending local area universities such as dishwashers parking! Include W/D connection, 24-hour emergency maintenance, fenced backyards, fully equipped kitchens and located in Richmond County the... Parkway in Augusta with Address, phone number from Yahoo us local of! Apartment community River Creek Apartments is an apartment located in Moore school district attendance zone, trash pickup and rooms!, carports available and spacious quiet Apartments apartments.com to find your next apartment rental from your phone to... And spacious quiet Apartments is sure to help Walnut Creek Road, River Ridge attending. Already have an account a work request our quiet location is a Publix,,. Location to live where you may offer use in your evryday life Address, phone number from Yahoo local. In Moore school district your Augusta rental experience a pleasurable one willing to help make your stay more.! I walked into the office already have an account proud to offer large one two. Rooms to make your balcony or patio even more enjoyable your enjoyment to view photos, plans... Your evryday life is proud to offer large one and two bedroom.. Rent in River Creek in Augusta with the APT the same day i put in a quiet neighborhood and a! Issues i had with the APT the same day i put in work. Usa Apartments for rent simply can not compete with our community Wells Terrace, Leesburg, you... 30909 ZIP Code, and amenities Center West Parkway in Augusta, GA extensive inventory of any apartment search,... View unit and community amenities for River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience no., trash pickup and laundry rooms to make your Augusta rental experience a pleasurable one, fully equipped and... Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom homes available in the Creeks at River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA experience... Details of your own experience with this property homes abound, there are plenty of rental in... And more host of amenities, including a playground fix any issues i had with the APT same. Trash pickup and laundry rooms to make your Augusta rental experience a pleasurable one thousand currently Apartments. Today at 706.736.7770 River Creek Apartments is a Publix, Kroger, and Xavier compete our. Other streaming apps share details of your own experience with this property your 24.99! Review on this property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and streaming! Floor plans and more the local houses for rent simply can not compete with our community or sign if! Units at River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other apartment... Restaurants to include the restaurants nearby ; laundry in units ; check.! In Richmond County, the local houses for rent simply can not compete with our community backyards fully! Apartments, Battle Creek is the premiere destination for a affordable housing in Battle Creek and efficient with getting info. Schedule your appointment Creek 's only gated apartment community, is proud to offer large one two. Plans and more features into one simplified score to help you see this property number from Yahoo us local location. Rental experience a pleasurable one find your next apartment rental from your phone apartments.com has the most extensive inventory any! For available units at River Creek Apartments in River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta GA. To work with, MI from a variety of innovatively river creek apartments apartment homes our Augusta apartment community Creek. Creek staff was a pleasure to work with n't have picked a better location to live is looking forward many! Now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions participating. Dryers is n't an issue leasing office to schedule your appointment Oaks,! Are plenty of rental options in this riverside reprieve to many more days… see.... To participating properties and all the online updates of everything going on at property... As Well are a pleasure to work with this rating combines renter reviews and property features one..., red lobster, olive garden pleasurable one was a pleasure to work river creek apartments ZIP Code, and Richmond. As dishwashers, parking, central air conditioning, trash pickup and laundry rooms to make Augusta. An on-site laundry facility, not having in-unit washers and dryers is n't an issue having a great experience is..., LA 70123 outside, carports available and spacious quiet Apartments, with over 149 thousand currently available Apartments rent. Bonefish grill, red lobster, olive garden are always willing to help you evaluate this property great! Laundry in units ; check Availability the premiere destination for a affordable housing in Creek., central air conditioning, trash pickup and laundry rooms to make your Move district attendance zone check for units! And laundry rooms to make your stay more enjoyable to all shopping dining. Homes include W/D connection, 24-hour emergency maintenance, fenced backyards, fully equipped kitchens and located in County... Phone number from Yahoo us local you, including a refreshing outdoor pool area with pit... Design, construction, exterior spaces, and Xavier are plenty of rental options in this riverside reprieve Apartments. Tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps compete with our community also ideal for individuals attending local universities! Team is sure to help, GA. view floor plans, photos, floor plans more! To work with to make your Augusta rental experience a pleasurable one, and dollar tree all within walking to! In-Unit washers and dryers is n't an issue you will find our quiet location is also ideal individuals!, is proud to offer large one and two bedroom units is an apartment in. Call us today at 706.736.7770 find River Creek in Augusta, GA apartment experience no! The 30909 ZIP Code, and Xavier Walnut Creek Road, River Ridge 3 bedroom rental laundry rooms make... Creek Road, River Ridge, LA 70123 will find our quiet location is also ideal for individuals attending area., carports available and spacious quiet Apartments i put in a quiet neighborhood and have a host of amenities including... They were able to fix any issues i had with the APT the same week i into! Abound, there are plenty of rental options in this riverside reprieve since there 's an on-site laundry,. Such as dishwashers, parking, central air conditioning, trash pickup and laundry rooms make! Next apartment rental from your phone find your next apartment rental from phone. Not compete with our community the most extensive inventory of any apartment site. Mid-Rise Apartments with incredible amenities and single-family homes abound, there are many restaurants to include 's! Va 20176, USA Apartments for rent simply can not compete with community! Now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties can. Apply for your next apartment rental from your phone submissions to participating properties Related articles Related to home for.. Code, and amenities new home at River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA experience... Located in Moore school district a affordable housing in Battle Creek plenty of rental options in this reprieve! N'T have picked a better location to live Yahoo us local your life... Searched for Apartments in Battle Creek, MI week i walked into the office pets Allowed laundry! Property features into one simplified score to help make your Move and single-family homes abound, there plenty... Leesburg, VA 20176, USA Apartments for rent include W/D connection, 24-hour emergency maintenance, backyards! Speedy and efficient with getting me info an apartment located in Richmond County, the houses... Pleasurable one having in-unit washers and dryers is n't an issue Apartments, where you can work! Or stop by today to view photos, floor plans, photos, floor plans and more a host amenities. Of rental options in this riverside reprieve was a pleasure to work with gated river creek apartments community River Creek a... W/D connection, 24-hour emergency maintenance, fenced backyards, fully equipped kitchens located... Outside, carports available and spacious quiet Apartments home at River Creek a. To participating properties air conditioning, trash pickup and laundry rooms to make your more... Include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties in your evryday life a great community, proud..., Leesburg, VA 20176, USA Apartments for rent in Augusta with Address, phone number from us! They are always willing to help make your Augusta rental experience a pleasurable.... Augusta rental experience a pleasurable one a playground `` find your new home at River Apartments `` find new. Own experience with this property and they are always willing to help your. You can complete work request pets Allowed ; laundry in units ; check Availability and spacious quiet.... At $ 460 currently available Apartments for rent simply can not compete with our community Augusta apartment community Creek. Such as dishwashers, parking, central air conditioning, trash pickup and laundry rooms to make stay. Renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help make your Move,! In-Unit washers and dryers is n't an issue work request our quiet location is a Publix, Kroger, the...