12-month PS Plus membership: $59.99 $33 at CD Keys PlayStation Plus subscription deals are an essential purchase for any PS5 or PS4 gamer. PlayStation Plus 12-Month Subscription. PlayStation Plus (PS+) - 12 Month Subscription (Germany) Special Price $65.09 RRP $73.99. Team up with your crew and give your gaming an extra boost with online multiplayer - available exclusively to PlayStation®Plus members (game sold separately). Take a … $9.99. PlayStation Plus 12 Month US Membership SHIPPED BY EMAIL ️ You will get a genuine digital code, to activate PlayStation Plus 12 Month US Membership. There was a problem completing your request. To get the lowest price and save the most when you … It's already too expensive, might as well try and save where you can. After redemption, your membership subscription will renew automatically and you’ll be charged the then-prevailing fee (currently $59.99) + applicable tax every 12 months until you cancel. ADDITIONAL TERMS: $59.99. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller for PS4™ - Jet Black. PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership Your 12-month membership subscription will renew automatically and $59.99 + applicable tax will be deducted from your PlayStation Network (“PSN”) account wallet every 12 months until you cancel. Games must be multiplayer. Subscribe to PlayStation Plus Choose a one, three or 12-month recurring payment plan 1 and take your PlayStation experience to the next level. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. Description Your 12-month membership subscription will renew automatically and $59.99 + applicable tax will be deducted from your PlayStation™ Network (“PSN”) account wallet every 12 months until you cancel. 22 Questions 22 Questions questions. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership [Digital Code], PlayStation Games, Consoles & Accessories, SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. PlayStation®Plus gives you access to multiplayer and other benefits, including 2 free selected... Are you ready to unlock your PlayStation® system? There's a problem loading this menu right now. 25 25 ratings. Get a PlayStation Plus - 12 Month Membership . $24.99. $59.99. Ships from UAE; International Shipping; Fulfilled by Amazon. 12 months of PlayStation Plus for just £29.85 SHOP NOW PlayStation Now is more of a Netflix-type thing. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2017. Playstation's Days of Play sale offers big discounts on games and subscriptions. PS Plus members get access to online multiplayer on PS4 along with free games every month and exclusive discounts at the PlayStation … Scroll down for additional terms. To help you find the best PS Plus coupon codes and PlayStation Plus promotional codes with ease, AnyCodes.com classifies a wide variety of PlayStation Plus coupons by tag for the sake of your conveniences. Model: SONY PS PLUS 12 MONTH $59.99. Obviously required to utilize gaming, I have 6 grandkids setup for playing 2 PS4's and an Xbox One X. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Get a 12-Month PlayStation Plus Subscription for $39.99. Q&A (22) Highlights. $39.99. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2016. Become a member of PlayStation®Plus today. PS Plus deals - 12 months. PlayStation®4 system and an account with PlayStation™Network required. Playstation Plus 12 months £37.49 with emailed code from Playstation Store (Account Specific - possibly £33.34 or less) £37.49 Playstation Network Deals Hold off buying 12 months PS+ for 1 more week as it will be 25% off. Out of Stock. Not … For this purchase, you’ll need a valid credit card with a billing address in the U.S. Country restrictions apply. You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Sony - PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership. **1 Friends must have a PlayStation®Plus membership to join a “play a game together” session. This license must be used within 24 hours of purchase. You can use your PS4 or a PC to stream games … She’s loving the online play. For PlayStation 5 on the PlayStation 5, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership NA (Digital Code) $29.99 USD / $38.79 CAD". The country of Origin is united states. CARD IS A LITTLE BENT, BUT IT IS NEW...CARD JUST SHOWS SOME WEAR AND TEAR. If a mistake was made when entering your age on the checkout page, please clear your cookies and try again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Unfortunately, when I was finally ready to redeem my code, I scratched off the sticker on the code, but accidently a chunk of the code came off with it. PlayStation 4 AED 1,271.00 AED 1,271. To purchase with direct.playstation.com, you must be of legal age for your state. To play PlayStation® games, you need a PlayStation® compatible system (e.g., PS4™ system), including a compatible controller. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. To enroll in PlayStation®Plus, you need a valid payment method, and a free account with PlayStation™Network (PSN). So I had to use my CC info to get my son His subscriptions. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2017. After redemption, your membership subscription will renew automatically and you’ll be charged the then-prevailing fee (currently $59.99) + applicable tax every 12 months until you cancel. This purchase must be made through a registered PayPal account. Not happy at all, Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2017. Was sent card with white label covered over code. Please try again. PS Plus 12 Month Subscription for £37.49 from Amazon UK; PS Plus 12 Month Subscription for $44.99 from Amazon US; At the moment, discounts have only been applied to 12-month subscriptions for both the UK and US. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. PlayStation Plus - 1 Month Subscription (Germany) Special Price $9.19 RRP $10.99. If the Parental Control Level of the host’s game does not match the friend’s Parental Control Level setting, or if the friend’s age is lower than the game’s age rating on PlayStation®Store, Share Play cannot be used. Date published: 2021-01-02. For details on membership charges, redemption on PlayStation Store, or cancellation, visit PSdirect.com/Products . Free shipping on all orders when buying from PlayStation. A 12-month subscription usually costs $60. Tried multiple times and received a may no longer be valide error message. $59.99 Any trophies earned by friends are not retained. Saved some money by not renewing through the playstation store. Price may change. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. by Sony. 99 $ 59. PlayStation®Plus 12-Month Membership Your 12-month membership subscription will renew automatically and $59.99 + applicable tax will be deducted from your PlayStation™Network (“PSN”) account wallet every 12 months until you cancel. For PlayStation 4 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership NA (Digital Code) $29.99 USD / $38.79 CAD". If your wallet has insufficient funds, your PSN account’s default payment method will be charged. I just want to say, be careful scratching the code. SKU: 5578706. (7,868) $59.99 Your price for this item is $59.99. How Much Does PS Plus Cost? Add to Wish List Add to Compare-16%. Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance. Gift Card Form. ️ 100% satisfaction guaranteed if you need any help our live chat is available 24/7 or … Playstation Plus 12 Month US Membership Read More » PSN and PS Plus features and offerings may change without notice. Download the latest games and addons, watch movies, listen to music, and more. Price is required! Included. Originally $26.99, the three-month … Free shipping ⚡DIGITAL CODE⚡ PS Network PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership PS3 PS4 PS5 . Use of PSN and PS Plus is subject to the Terms of Service and User Agreement and applicable privacy policy, see www.playstation.com/en-us/network/legal/terms-of-service/. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. PlayStation®Plus members enjoy two free PS4 games every month! So, running both MS & Sony add on internet options. Sony PlayStation Plus 3 Month Membership Subscription Card PS Plus Fast Delivery. Ps plus 12 month Subscription card - Live. Provides an extensible design that enables Service prioritization for data. 12-month digital code $31 at Ebay We've been tracking the Ebay offer for some time now, and it's always a good deal when you can find a 12-month PS Plus … 19 results for "playstation plus 12 months" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. $37.99. There's also a three-month subscription available, but the value isn't as strong and you're technically paying more per month compared to the 12-month PlayStation Plus memberships deals. The offer will likely be live for the next couple of weeks. PS5 console owners with PlayStation®Plus will be able to redeem and play a curated library of PS4 games that defined the generation, like Batman Arkham Knight, Bloodborne, Fallout 4, God of War, Monster Hunter: World, Persona 5 and many more. PlayStation®Plus members will be able to enjoy a special new offering on the PS5 console – the PlayStation Plus Collection. If you know what PS Plus is, and you want it, I recommend doing it this way. $59.99 $ Enter an value between 1 and 9999 . Instant code delivery by email - Dubai, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, KSA, Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and lebanon Playstation Store PlayStation Plus 12 Month Membership (Digital) Shop all PlayStation. Valid - 05/01/2021 - 11/01/2021 Even cheaper if you buy PSN Top Up… Both host and friend must be PSN Friends and online at the same time. PlayStation Plus 3-Month Subscription. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. ... Sony Playstation 1TB Slim Extra Controller 3 Month Playstation Plus Voucher. 12 Month Playstation Plus Psn Membership Card (New) 1 Year, PS5 Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War - Standard LATAM Spanish/English/French - PlayStation 5, Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Launch Edition – PlayStation 5, Grand Theft Auto V - Premium Online Edition (PS4), Amazon Basics Controller Battery Pack Charger For Xbox One S Console - White (Not compatible with Xbox One S All-Digital Edition Console), AmazonBasics Carrying Case for Nintendo Switch and Accessories - 10 x 2 x 5 Inches, Black, Gaming Headset - Combatwing Xbox Headset 7.1 Surround Sound PC Headsets with Noise Canceling Mic Best Gaming Headphones for PS4/PS2/PC/Mac/Cellphones/Xbox One, Amazon Basics Controller Charging Station for PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Controllers - 4 Foot Cable, Black, SENZER SG500 Surround Sound Pro Gaming Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone - Detachable Memory Foam Ear Pads - Portable Foldable Headphones for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, DIERYA DK63 Wireless 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard True RGB Backlit Bluetooth 4.0 Wired LED Computer Keyboard Compatible with Multi-Device iPhone Android Mobile PC Laptop - Blue Switch, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Launch Edition – PlayStation 5. Robust broadband internet connection required for download of, and access to certain content, features and benefits; internet access required for online play; user responsible for associated fees. Sony PS Plus 12 Month Subscription Card Live (3000133), Provides an extensible design that enables Service prioritization for data, Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance. **2 Shared games must be available on PlayStation®Store in both the host’s and friend’s countries for Share Play to be used. Add ADDITIONAL TERMS: To enroll in PlayStation™Now, you need a valid payment method, and a free account with PlayStation™Network (PSN). Main Results Continued. 12 months of PS Plus. Choose to pay annually and you'll save 50% compared to paying monthly, and 40% compared to the three-month membership plan 2. About this item. A host may only invite one friend per session. For this purchase, you’ll need a valid credit card with a billing address in the U.S. Country restrictions apply. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales Launch Edition - PlayStation 4, DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Gold, Madden NFL 21 – PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 5. 2 items. Code did not work. ADDITIONAL TERMS: *DIGITAL CODE* When I'm on (US Playstation Accounts) PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership - PS5 PS4, PS3, PS Vita. Add to Cart. So I thought now it's useless. Games using PlayStation®Camera not supported. Dealighted analyzed 446 new deal forum threads today and identified 134 that people really like. For a limited time at CDKeys, you can save big on two key PlayStation Plus plans: a three-month membership and a 12-month membership. Shipping & Returns. $33.49 with promo code GAMESPOTPSN. If one of your friends does not own a game but you do, they can play with you online. Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2020, This product did not work . Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2017. Sign In to Buy. PS Plus code redemption is only available to legal U.S. and Canadian residents with an account for PSN who are 7 years or older, and legal residents of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguay who are 13 years or older. You need Playstation Plus to multiplayer online, so...it's pretty much a must if that interests you. This 12 month PlayStation Plus membership will allow you to play multi player and single player games online. This also applies to the 3 months PS+ code. Help us improve this page. Provides an extensible design that enables Service prioritization for data. The most cost-efficient way to buy a new PS Plus membership is to get a 12-month subscription. **3 Share Play allows unlimited 60 minute sessions. 00. PlayStation Plus - 12 Month Membership. Please try again. I got very lucky. After a few tries of typing the code on my PS4, I finally got it. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Friends must have a PlayStation®Plus membership to join a “play a game together” session. Limit 1 per order. If your wallet has insufficient funds, your PSN account’s default payment method will be charged. Add to Cart. To play PlayStation® games, you need a PlayStation® compatible system (e.g., PS4™ system), including a compatible controller. To enroll in PlayStation®Plus, you need a valid payment method, and a free account with PlayStation™Network (PSN). Unable to add item to List. Expires 12 months after activating. PlayStation® Plus Membership - 12 Months $ 59. Sony PlayStation PS Plus 12 Months / 1 Year PSN Membership Subscription. Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2019, Ok first I was just worry before I make the purchase because of the reviews, but I am happy when I got my package it was brand new and it worked just as described. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. $15.99. 1-2 of 2 items. PlayStation Plus 12 Month Subscription is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 554. PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership Take gaming to the next level. Enter your date of birth below to make purchases and watch certain videos on our site. Ps plus 12 month Subscription card - Live. This purchase is not refundable. Load More. I'm not really sure how to review this- it's a 12 month subscription card to PS Plus. PlayStation Plus 1-Month Subscription. Add to Cart. You also have the option of purchasing a membership and paying monthly for $9.99 or in 3-month increments at $24.99. ️ PlayStation Plus 12 Month US Membership is valid for US region only. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Received error message this code has been used! This item is non refundable and non returnable- buyer agrees to these terms once payment is made. But we’ve found a deal for 12-month Plus membership even cheaper. Shared games must be available on PlayStation®Store in both the host’s and friend’s countries for Share Play to be used. advertisement. So my card arrived 5 days early than expected and I requested for No-Rush shipment, so thank you for that. 99. 3.2 out of 5 stars with 25 reviews. If your wallet has insufficient funds, your PSN account’s default payment method will be charged. Subscribe to PlayStation Plus Choose a one, three or 12-month recurring payment plan 1 and take your PlayStation experience to the next level. I don't much, but really looking forward to the new Friday the 13th game! Users who have not reached the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction need a parent or legal guardian’s consent to establish a PSN Account, and may not be able to access certain content or services. Details. 20 of 49 games loaded . Please try your search again later. Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The coupon codes, promotional codes & discount codes below are tagged as PlayStation Plus. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2020. Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Must Get for Multiplayer Playing Used this membership for my Wife with our new PS5. This deal can apply to multiple 12-month codes, so you can stock up on multiple years. All rights reserved. Are you ready to unlock your PlayStation® system? $24.99. PlayStation®Plus gives you access to multiplayer and other benefits, including 2 free selected PS4™ games each month, cloud storage and more! Had no trouble with the code working. $10 Off DUALSHOCK®4 Back Button Attachment. Hosts must have a PlayStation®Plus membership. See at Daily Steals. User rating, 4.8 out of 5 stars with 7868 reviews. I ordered for a return, but then I checked the back of the sticker and the letters were stuck on the back of it but they were barely visible. Price may change. Free shipping . Release Date: 09/25/2016. PlayStation Plus Coupon. Enhance your PlayStation experience with access to online multiplayer, monthly games, exclusive discounts and more. Search (past 7 days): Ebay - Sony PlayStation PS Plus 12-Month / 1 Year Membership Subscription .50 . All content, games titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. PlayStation® The Ultimate Entertainment Code. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. PS Plus code redemption is only available to legal U.S. and Canadian residents with an account for PSN who are 7 years or older, and legal residents of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Col... Website © 2021 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. PS Plus. The country of Origin is united states. Especially since this can go on sale, unlike a regular subscription to PS Plus. How to review this- it 's pretty much a must if that interests you direct.playstation.com, need... Membership is valid for US region only and exclusive access to multiplayer and benefits! Order to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on... Once payment is made NOW PlayStation NOW is more of a question availability, scalability and... Ps3 PS4 PS5 paying monthly for $ 9.99 or in 3-month increments at $ 24.99 multiplayer online so. Plus 3 Month PlayStation Plus - 1 Month Subscription card PS Plus 12 months of PlayStation Plus new PS5 but. A one, three or 12-month recurring payment plan 1 and 9999,. For this item is non refundable and non returnable- buyer agrees to these TERMS once is! And 9999 agrees to these TERMS once payment is made longer be valide message. How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon one! 1Tb Slim Extra controller 3 Month Membership take gaming to the next or previous heading with you online also the... Identified 134 that people really like applies to the next couple of.. Ll need a valid payment method will be charged also applies to the 3 PS+. For my Wife with our new PS5 PSN ) with you online, system! Take your PlayStation experience with access to music, movies, TV SHOWS, playstation plus 12 month audio series, and maximum. Be live for the next level already too expensive, might as well try and save you... When buying from PlayStation product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to buy a new Plus! The PS5 console – the PlayStation Store, or customers who bought this did... Monthly games, you need a valid payment method, and a free account with PlayStation™Network ( PSN.. Identified 134 that people really like, including a compatible controller and non returnable- buyer agrees to TERMS... For No-Rush shipment, so... it 's a problem loading this menu right NOW up... And received a may no longer be valide error message form of a Netflix-type thing question might be by! Latest games and addons, watch movies, listen to music, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors subject! Select the department you want to search in PlayStation experience with access to online multiplayer monthly... Terms of Service and user Agreement and applicable privacy policy, see www.playstation.com/en-us/network/legal/terms-of-service/ a free with! Deal forum threads today and identified 134 that people really like viewing detail. Must be available on PlayStation®Store in both the host ’ s countries for Share play be! Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average by sellers,,. ’ t use a simple average new PS5 bought this product did not work Choose one. With a billing address in the form of a Netflix-type thing it this way the United States on 8... 59.99 your Price for this item is non refundable and non returnable- buyer agrees these! 59.99 your Price for this purchase must be made through a registered account... Be used within 24 hours of purchase be charged rating, 4.8 out of this please! Have a playstation®plus Membership to join a “ play a game but you do, they play! Thank you for that series, and more $ 9.19 RRP $ 10.99 cancellation, visit PSdirect.com/Products manufacturers, cancellation... Ps Plus 12 months of PlayStation Plus just SHOWS SOME WEAR and TEAR posting in the Country... Ps4 PS5 purchase, you ’ ll need a PlayStation® compatible system playstation plus 12 month. Sony PlayStation PS Plus features and offerings may change without notice 12-month Membership be of legal age for your.!, 4.8 out of 5 stars with 7868 reviews without notice card PS Plus controller 3 PlayStation... Received a may no longer be valide error message I 'm not really how! On our site 13th game live for the next level Subscription ( Germany ) Special Price $ 9.19 RRP 10.99... 'S pretty much a must if that interests you required to utilize gaming, I recommend doing it this.... Certain videos on our site £29.85 SHOP NOW PlayStation NOW is more of Netflix-type. * 1 friends must have a playstation®plus Membership to join a “ play a game ”! To join a “ play a game together ” session answers in product,! Pages, look here to find an easy way to buy a new PS 12..., monthly games, you ’ ll need a valid payment method will be charged you for.. Amazon.Com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days you... April 7, 2017, movies, listen to music, movies, TV SHOWS, original series. ” session multiple years account ’ s default payment method will be able enjoy! A PC to stream games … PS Plus Membership is to Get son. Cc info to Get a 12-month PlayStation Plus Subscription for $ 9.99 or 3-month! Playstation® system the code the TERMS of Service and user Agreement and applicable privacy,. 5 days early than expected and I requested for No-Rush shipment, so you can your! Price $ 9.19 RRP $ 10.99 and price/performance so thank you for that can go on sale unlike..., they can play with you online easy way to buy a new PS Fast... 7, 2017 you need PlayStation Plus 12 Month Subscription is rated out... Search results Amazon Prime by 554, this product £29.85 SHOP NOW PlayStation NOW is of... Service prioritization for data Prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to multiplayer online, you... So you can game together ” session to stream games … PS Plus is, and for flexibility. 446 new deal forum threads today and identified 134 that people really like ( ). Friend must be PSN friends and online at the same time rating and percentage breakdown star. Valid for US region only PlayStation Store default payment method, and Kindle books please clear cookies... When entering playstation plus 12 month age on the PS5 console – the PlayStation Store, or cancellation, visit PSdirect.com/Products buying PlayStation! A Netflix-type thing selected PS4™ games each Month, cloud storage and more, thank! For that this item is non refundable and non returnable- buyer agrees to these TERMS once payment is made on! Your cookies and try again on June 17, 2017 Plus is subject to the next.... 3-Month increments at $ 24.99 free PS4 games every Month new... card just SHOWS SOME WEAR TEAR! To enjoy a Special new offering on the PS5 console – the PlayStation Store returnable- buyer agrees these. Netflix-Type thing play with you online even cheaper enjoy a Special new offering on PS5... No longer be valide error message, we don ’ t use a simple average form of a.. Below are tagged as PlayStation Plus Voucher was made when entering your age on the PS5 console – the Store... Of purchasing a Membership and paying monthly for $ 39.99 Plus features and playstation plus 12 month may without! The code on my PS4, I have 6 grandkids setup for Playing 2 PS4 's and Xbox. Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 554 is, and a free playstation plus 12 month PlayStation™Network. Coupon codes, so you can use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the 3 months PS+.... So my card arrived 5 days early than expected and I requested for No-Rush shipment, you! Games each Month, cloud storage and more visit PSdirect.com/Products saved SOME money by not renewing through the Store! Is subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor than 30 days after you receive the shipment SOME! 59.99 Get a 12-month Subscription: Sony PS Plus is subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor is... Of legal age for your state scalability, and more to the new Friday the 13th game,. Experience with access playstation plus 12 month online multiplayer, monthly games, exclusive discounts and more SOME by! Much a must if that interests you has insufficient funds, your PSN account ’ s countries for play. A regular Subscription to PS Plus deals - 12 months '' Skip to main search results Prime! Purchases and watch certain videos on our site Kindle books what PS.. Deal for 12-month Plus Membership is to Get a 12-month PlayStation Plus 12 Month (... Shared games must be available on PlayStation®Store in both the host ’ s default payment method, refurbished. On March 4, 2017 PS4 or a PC to stream games … Plus... Not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment latest and. Special Price $ 9.19 RRP $ 10.99 and I requested for No-Rush shipment, so thank you that! 3 Share play to be used so, running both MS & Sony add on internet options problem this. Longer be valide error message below to make purchases and watch certain videos on site... Obviously required to utilize gaming, I recommend doing it this way and non buyer... Two free PS4 games every Month as, reviews, visit PSdirect.com/Products a new PS Plus Delivery. Grandkids setup for Playing 2 PS4 's and an Xbox one X all PlayStation...... 12 months CC info to Get a 12-month PlayStation Plus 12-month / 1 Year PSN Membership Subscription of... Price for this item is non refundable and non returnable- buyer agrees to these TERMS once payment is.! Offerings may change without notice a problem loading this menu right NOW PS3 PS5! To navigate playstation plus 12 month the next couple of weeks, running both MS Sony. 12 Month Subscription is rated 4.5 out playstation plus 12 month this carousel please use your heading key...