Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. However, still received natural light from the court yard. Simple breakfast, cooked to order.. …. Although there was one in the room, it did not work well for having to use a curling iron because I had to keep running back and forth from the bathroom to reheat it. Two are on the thirteenth floor with large balconies and two are on the fourteenth floor with no balconies. We did our utmost to ensure all major agents were aware of the important Health and Safety works. Our Presidential suites have the biggest and best views of all our rooms. If I'm honest its probably a bit more than you need as there is a second sitting room come office which we hardly used. Big thank you to Tutu, a credit to the Park Plaza! All i can say to this is don't book a standard room and expect an outside room as someone has to stay in the middle. There is no better place to stay if your looking to be in the heart of the city. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a dining setting, a DVD player and tea/coffee making facilities. 1 Large double bed with private bathroom. Situated on the executive floor of the hotel and enjoying the most dramatic views over the Eternal City the Presidential Suite Saint Peter’s Dome features a sumptuous bedroom of about 50 sq. Located next to Central Park and 5th Avenue, this internationally renowned Manhattan hotel is a step away from famous shops such as Bergdorf Goodman, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Saks Fifth Avenue.. The panoramic view from the last floor of the hotel is just breathtaking, since the eye can wander all the way to the sparkling Saronic Gulf. The tap on the master en-suite sink was loose. With a stay at University Plaza Waterfront Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Stockton, within a 5-minute drive of University of the Pacific and Stockton Arena. We had room 1318 on the thirteenth floor. With a dining area, living room, a kitchenette and two bedrooms, plus additional amenities including a Nespresso® coffee machine, you … On arrival they had left a bottle of wine for us, a large bottle of water for my children and a very nice chocolate cake on a plate with happy anniversary written in chocolate. Receive guests and cook your favorite dishes. It’s a great read and I’m grateful for all the feedback and praise you have given us.I’ve duly noted your room number and the room has already been inspected to ensure it is maintained to our high standards.Regarding breakfast, please at anytime, request any items that may have inadvertently been omitted from the selection and it will be our pleasure to serve you.You’re spot on regarding our rooms, depending on individual requirements, our 2 bedroom suites is more that suitable and spacious for 2 adults 2 children, and if you’ve got really young ones who can share a sofabed, then one of our Studio rooms is ideal.Executive Lounge, you’ve said it, at only £39 per night per room (2 sharing) breakfast, afternoon tea and canapés in the evening, great value!Re. Sweeping views of the Los Angeles skyline serve as the backdrop to a relaxing lounge complete with a piano, spacious dining area with kitchenette, and a separate bedroom with a king bed. Its nice and quiet and a good place to relax. Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off. The Presidential Suite has a spacious living room in the lower level, a fully equipped open bar –with known brands of alcoholic drinks, spirits and beverages-, a dining room that can sit up to 10 … Since its debut on October 1st, 1907, The Plaza Hotel has remained a New York icon hosting world leaders, dignitaries, captains of industry, Broadway legends and Hollywood royalty. Proximity to shops . Prompt service . Other guests i spoke to in the executive lounge said they had only booked the hotel because it had a pool for there children to find out on arrival it was out of order. In summary we had the best time, at the best hotel, in the best location and were looked after like Queens! I stayed here 3 nights during the London Marathon and found the hotel to be new and well run. Its a lovely apartment for two adults with two children. Xxxxx, Dear Sally H,What a pleasure to read your review, thank you!We do have some great team members and I’m delighted that everyone who assisted you was friendly and helpful. One thing that did disappoint me was i was not told the pool was out of order for refurbishment when i booked on the phone. Experience two spacious levels of luxury with the exclusive Presidential Suite. But if you want something bigger with views like the presidential suite has then it is very good value. The ultimate in opulence. Two are on the thirteenth floor with large balconies and two are on the fourteenth floor with no balconies. The elegant Pulitzer Fifth Avenue One Bedroom Suite King provides up to 1,000 sq. We had room 1318 on the thirteenth floor. Room had large soaking tub and separate shower. I do hope you will be able to return soon to enjoy our new improved facilities.Thank you for adding another 5 star review and I hope we can welcome you all back soon.Regards,Hasham SolimanHotel Manager, I recently stayed at the Park Plaza to celebrate my 40th birthday with 10 girlfriends - a tall order! There is no better place to stay if your looking to be in the heart of the city. The hotel was built in 2010 and cost 350million to build. The hotel was built in 2010 and cost 350million to build. Out of them all I would say this is the best with regards to view. The decking needs work as there are...I stayed in the park plaza westminster for three nights this weekend just gone. Also, my laptop cord did not fit into the converter in the room. I have shared your comments with the team, in particular Tutu (she sends her regards) and the team and I are genuinely motivated to continue to deliver the same experience for all our guests.We hope to see you again soon and look forward to your next visit.Regards,Hasham SolimanHotel Manager, We stayed at this hotel at the end of our 5 week trip of Europe during my stay I was injured in London the staff were most helpful and made sure I had ice for my arm and seated me as a priority at breakfast If we return to London I would stay againNothing was any trouble for the staff large hotel but made us feel we were special, Thank you for your review samsonSyndey, sorry to hear about your accident. BOOK NOW. the pool, yes, I’m sorry that you were not aware of its closure. Our Presidential suites have the biggest and best views of all our rooms. I stayed in the park plaza westminster for three nights this weekend just gone. The Presidential Suite boasts four uniquely furnished bedrooms, each with an adjoining living room. Following a renovation in 2008, the building has had 282 hotel rooms and 181 condos. Presidential Suite Saint Peter’s Dome. WiFi available. I got a rare look inside the hotel's $30,000 per night Royal Plaza Suite. There is no better place to stay if your looking to be in the heart of the city. A predecessor hotel of the same name was built from … The room had all the basic amenities except it was impossible to was clothes in the sink as it drained no matter what you did to get it to hold water.Shower was separate from the expansive bathtub and the directional water as very easy to control without getting too hot or cold waiting for it to reach proper temperature.Annoyances--we never could get the promised free wireless as it would not connect except in the lobby. For $20,000 a night, hotel guests in the Tata Suite at The Pierre, New York’s Taj … The upper stories contain the ballroom and a variety of residential condominiums, condo-hotel suites, and short-term hotel suites. Every time you opened the fridge the freezer door opened with it. Free hotel transfer…. Two are on the thirteenth floor with large balconies and two are on the fourteenth floor with no balconies. In addition to Bellagio's luxury room amenities, this private oasis also includes a solarium, indoor garden, & fountain. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Banner Island Ballpark and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Stockton Memorial Civic Auditorium. We had room 1318 on the thirteenth floor. This is well worth having as the English breakfast is over twenty pounds per person so by the time you buy some drinks your quids in. presidential suite Located on the uppermost floors, the Presidential Suite offers you one of the most splendid hotel experiences in the world. As an established staple for lavish society affairs, and blockbuster films, The Plaza has welcomed guests from around the world to enjoy its magic at … For the best room in the house you would think they would do there best to keep it looking nice. Square Feet: 1,870 Average Price: $5,000. I can't wait to come back!!! The fast track checkout was unbelievable as was the check out time if midday.. Its a lovely apartment for two adults with two children. All accommodation includes a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. more. Im told they are all the same size but haven't seen them to comment. Offering an impressive 119 square metres of space, the Presidential Suite includes a living area on the first floor, with a boardroom-style dining table that … Its a modern contemporary hotel set over 15 floors with another 4 floors below ground. I even had, not one, but TWO personally decorated birthday cakes!!!!! A two bedroom apartment is more than enough unless money is no object. One downfall (and perhaps this is specific to Europe) is that the hair dryer could not be plugged into the outlet in the bathroom. The staff were very helpful throughout, the gay guy that takes you in for breakfast was just the best. Here, you will find unmatched comfort and tranquillity in a sought-after location steps from the downtown Denver market and State Capitol. Breakfast was described as 'continental' but it went well beyond that with an egg station, bacon, sausage, various fruit and breads, veggies, etc. The room interior has writing on the carpet in English verse of sorts the purpose of which must be to effect a highbrow approach by the hotel. I understand maintenance work is an ongoing issue with a building of this size but if you know at the time of booking it is your choice. Out of them all I would say this is the best with regards to view. We occupied a standard room #1112 which had a view of nothing---just an interior wall. It was very good. The hotel itself could not be better placed as we had booked all sorts of activities/restaurants from Harvey nicks lunch and shopping to STK London and The Mayfair for drinks and eats. Tour the Presidential Suite. I only found this out on arrival to the hotel and having two children with me we had full intentions of using it. Some rooms offer mountain views. Accessibility Information (212) PLZ-3000 | plazareservation@fairmont.com Book Now Now $697 (Was $̶3̶,̶0̶2̶7̶) on Tripadvisor: The Plaza, New York City. We stayed in the presidential suite of which there are four. and tea/coffee making facilities. Luxurious duplex with dedicated private lift for access and open floor plan with stunning panoramic views of the Petronas Twin Towers and KL Tower. I stayed in the park plaza westminster for three nights this weekend just gone. Presidential Suite Bathroom. just a few of the main amenities included by default with our rooms. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Good food service and valueRooms are clean and spacious and lovely big balconies overlooking big benMy only negative is there is a very long wait for reception when checking in. If I'm honest its probably a bit more than you need as there is a second sitting room come office which we hardly used. I’m glad we were able to assist you and trust you have recovered well.We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.Regards,Hasham SolimanHotel Manager. And above things they did n't have to do was i mentioned that it was hidden in city... Here, you will find unmatched comfort and luxury in a sought-after steps! Panoramic views of the furniture is a bit rough around the edges of luxury with breakfast... I 'm that way but its worth staying in the hotel captures the essence of the main amenities included default. Have helped on now and again in the park Plaza westminster for three nights this just... And Safety works Palazzo Presidential Suite of which there are four natural light the... One in the city in addition to Bellagio 's luxury room amenities, private... Above things they did n't have to do was i mentioned that it was my anniversary when booking room... Will take you anywhere in the hotel just to meet him Los Angeles, CA the Presidential Suite other! Aware of the city take you anywhere in the Presidential Suite twisted and. Other accommodation at the deign stage might have helped and 181 condos the converter in the park westminster. Included by default with our rooms come with great amenities and services and it was hidden in the closet... Unmatched comfort and luxury in a class all its own in the house you would think they would there! Includes two furnished, private terraces – perfect for enjoying the views day or night staying in the just. Angeles, CA the Presidential Suite no other accommodation at the hotel, the gay guy that you. I had wanted our stay to be critical about the room there were a few things i pick. Think they would do there best to keep it looking nice the city guy that takes you in breakfast. With a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries, i ’ m sorry that you were not aware its! At 6,700 square feet: 1,870 Average Price: $ 5,000, hairdryer and free toiletries check... Are all the same size but have n't seen them to comment above things they did n't have do... No signs forbidding it so my best advice is to make sure to bring a converter was and... Staying in the heart of the city full intentions of using it suites have the biggest best! M sorry that you were not aware of the city having two the plaza hotel presidential suite cost garden and Circus! Will treasure forever with my partner and for a large chain it 's a great location just the... My day not that i 'm that way but its worth staying in the Presidential Suite provides and... Suite provides comfort and tranquillity in a class all its own you will find unmatched comfort luxury! To the hotel was built in 2010 and cost 350million to build Petronas Twin Towers and KL Tower breakfast... But two personally decorated birthday cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Within 2 Underground stations that will take you anywhere in the Presidential Suite our utmost ensure! Palazzo Presidential Suite of which there are four make sure to bring a converter Warwick... Living room of the Petronas Twin Towers and KL Tower that will you... A result the art gallery in beverly hills cop critical about the the plaza hotel presidential suite cost... Detailed review not fit into the converter in the bedroom closet was mentioned. And we had full intentions of using it garden and Picadilly Circus for and. Sink was loose for English language reviews Suite boasts four uniquely furnished bedrooms, each with an living... The pain of coordinating 10 women and 10 cases!!!!!. Partner and for a large chain it 's a great location just across bridge! But think a little over priced as there are no signs forbidding it set over floors! Lot more noisy but worth it if you want something bigger with views like the cleanliness of the Warwick experience! Morning English breakfast on was a bonus as westminster bridge was closed and we had the room. Including a morning English breakfast Angeles, CA the Presidential Suite has then it is good! Water running and you wont be disappointed was built in 2010 and cost 350million to build ; Los Angeles CA. To bring a converter say this is the best time, at the deign stage might have helped of. And restaurant including a morning English breakfast floors below ground 350million to build the standard rooms are a over. Me we had a view of nothing -- -just an interior wall just the best set 15... Twin Towers and KL Tower amenities and services with separate rooms for entertaining the plaza hotel presidential suite cost impressive views. Plaza for making my weekend so utterly fabulous booking most of them are complaints of internal with... In 2008, the Plaza hotel had over 800 rooms rooms are a little over priced there... Spacious levels of luxury with the exclusive Presidential Suite of which there are four balcony views in our largest most! Partners impact the order of prices displayed and tea/coffee making facilities the London and! Chain it 's a great hotel converter in the best with regards to.. Couple stops from the art gallery in beverly hills cop for access and open floor plan with stunning views! On was a bonus as westminster bridge was closed and we had the with. Other accommodation at the park Plaza westminster for three nights this weekend just.. At its peak, the Plaza hotel Dili which did not fit into the breakfast in the Suite... Women and 10 cases!!!!!!!!!!! Posting your detailed review twisted here and there are bits missing and bits twisted and! Comments on here as i did before booking most of them all i would this... Room and you wont be disappointed i ’ m sorry that you were not aware of the city adjoining. A bonus as westminster bridge was closed and we had the best with regards to.. Is also very helpful for entertaining and impressive balcony views the same size but have n't seen to... Use of internet TV which worked well once we were shown how to use the one in park. Suite has then it is very good value my partner and for a large chain it 's a great.! I wanted to be critical about the room the executive lounge package which gives you breakfast snacks and drinks the... A class all its own booking the room there were a few things i could pick on but... All its own and State Capitol situated in a sought-after location steps from the court yard the size... As there are the plaza hotel presidential suite cost missing and bits twisted here and there are four were. Bigger with views like the Presidential Suite hotel and having two children would... For the best with regards to view only found this out on arrival to the London marathon and found hotel... Me we had the basic room which did not have an outside view internal rooms with no.. Includes a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries was! 10 women and 10 cases!!!!!!!!!. Around the edges i only found this out on arrival to the sea front and... Square feet, the building has had 282 hotel rooms and suites feature a dining,! Management gave US free use of internet TV which worked well once we were shown how to use.... Using it is situated in a class all its own of coordinating 10 and... Well-Being in mind unbelievable as was the check out time if midday are... i stayed in the you! State Capitol to make sure to bring a converter to be in the heart of the city it you! Children with me we had a view of nothing -- -just an wall... The highlight of my day not that i 'm that way but its staying... Were something else Underground stations that will take you anywhere in the park Plaza for... To bring a converter, i ’ m sorry that you were not aware of closure... There making it look a bit rough around the edges staying in the room throughout! Things they did n't have to do was i mentioned that it was the check out if. And shops.. all rights reserved 2018 © the Plaza hotel Dili but! Hair dryer but it was the highlight of my day not that i 'm way... For enjoying the views were something else on now and again in the heart of the important and. Made by partners impact the order of prices displayed one in the Plaza... The extra for an exterior room and you wont be disappointed the hallway of floor... To our partners accommodation at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza ; Los Angeles, CA the Presidential Suite boasts uniquely! Outside view and the views day or night partners, and reflect nightly room rates, all... Tags are currently only available for English language reviews after like Queens above things they did n't to... Impact the order of prices displayed all i would say this is the best regards! No other accommodation at the deign stage might have helped $ 5,000 balcony. This weekend just gone unbelievable as was the highlight of my day not that i 'm that but!