Timbuk2 Tuck Pack Review With school right around the corner, and chilly rainy fall days on the horizon it’s time to upgrade your school,work, or commuting backpack. Timbuk2 makes some of the best backpacks on the market, presenting these useful and versatile sacks in different styles and colors, and harnessing different highly coveted features. 4.5 out of 5 stars 38. Rated 5 out of 5 by zackary from Spaced out I have always had the traditional backpack for my daily commuting from a Chicago suburb into the city of Chicago. Timbuk2 Blink Backpack. Sometimes we need to keep it simple. However when the pack was loaded with groceries, the pack did not lay flat on her back and slid to the left or right. The new bag has been delightful to carry. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 101 reviews for Timbuk2 Tuck Pack - Unisex. It offers good organization and a lifetime warranty. Since its inception in 1989, Timbuk2 has designed quality bags, packs and accessories built to last a *, evolving from the original bike messenger company to a pioneer of made-in-America customization and great in forward-thinking, sustainable manufacturing. Our packs are good-looking and tough so you can easily haul around your prized possessions—mutt, camera, or laptop. The Timbuk2 Tuck also comes with a lifetime warranty from Timbuk2. Super simple with tons of functionality, the smedium-sized Tuck Pack features a roll-top main compartment and side entry pockets for snagging things like your laptop or tablet when slinging the pack on one shoulder. The pack fits 15” laptops in a non-padded pocket. The Timbuk2 Tuck Pack is perfectly basic in that it only has six pockets in total, all of which are highly useful. Professional design is ideal for students and working adults alike. Condition: Pre … I work in the kitchen of a restaurant a few miles across town and wear the Tuck Pack every day to work. ... Unisex-Adult Timbuk2 Clark Pack. I was impressed with reflective jackets I had seen, but they’re so hot I can’t ride in them in the warm climate here, and my pack would cover the back of a reflective jacket anyhow. STORAGEThe Timbuk2 Tuck pack offers twenty liters of cargo capacity. Read reviews (101) Timbuk2 Tuck Pack - Unisex. Required fields are marked *. $60.00 + shipping . Come nightfall, the Tuck's vista loop for your blinky light will keep you in sight. However the lack of breathability in the back panel during long distance rides in hot, humid weather will decrease comfort. Waterproof nylon was used in the creation of the entire bag making it sturdy enough to withstand any form of rip in the long run. A straightforward roll-top, its pocketing effective, laptop protection legit, and on-bike comfort and visibility for real. 22. DURABILITYThe Timbuk2 Tuck is constructed with a lightweight durable polyester fabric. However, with its minimal structure and padding, comfort suffered more than most other packs when over packed. The addition of a laptop helps stabilize the pack on the back. The Timbuk2 Tuck Pack is a great option for people who carry a moderate amount of stuff and like the unique roll-top look. I was particularly attracted to the simplicity of the Timbuk2, and the rollover flap which it seemed would perhaps shed water better than the Osprey. Shop more great Timbuk2 products today. Shop for Timbuk2 Backpacks at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase. The size is good, but weight distribution tends toward the back and akward, and the tuck roll isn't quite secure. Timbuk2 Tuck Pack Review With school right around the corner, and chilly rainy fall days on the horizon it’s time to upgrade your school,work, or commuting backpack. ... Be the first to write a review. This pack seemed like a natural. On Sale Today. 4.5 out of 5 stars 67. Available prices Clearance price $53.97 $53.97 Original price $89.95 Compare. When the pack is full of bulgy items like groceries (without any soft items like clothing to buffer) the pack will be uncomfortable and is likely to slide around on the wearer’s back. The Tuck Pack from Timbuk2 is a compact, no-nonsense pack with features to help bike riders and minimalist commuters breeze through their day. Carry all the layers, road maps, field books, and snacks you want. Product Review(s) Timbuk2 Tuck Pack Backpack is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 10 . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Timbuk2 Classic 19.3"x14"x10.4" Messenger Bags - Ballistic Nylon Black/Black/Black at the best online prices at … The bag itself is made of polyester, and it’s lightweight yet durable build is one other thing we found quite impressive. Tuck Pack: The modern day urban field pack. The Tuck's reflective zipper pull and vista loop for your blinky light will keep you visible during those late night rides. Rating Summmary: 275 total reviews. Timbuk2 Black Briefcase/Backpack/Messenger Laptop Commuter Bag Extra Nice . I was particularly attracted to the simplicity of the Timbuk2, and the rollover flap which it seemed would perhaps shed water better than the Osprey. Pack also has two unsecured side pockets but our tester found that weight! Comfort suffered more than most other packs when over packed that looks stylish also... 15 ’ inch laptop, but not too bulky when empty, sporty enough to on... Small, flat items like cash or identification $ 79.00 ( 100 ) 100 with... Or thinner waterbottles loads for distances shorter than six miles during those late night rides bag... With the non-reflective versions looks durable although i normally do not carry much load on a daily basis - 15... Who covers our cycling timbuk2 tuck pack review categories, well designed and perfect for cash. Press to open modal with high resolution version of my partner 's Columbia Convey Rated 2 stars of! But also fashionable great size to fit under the seat on the and. Styles that seamlessly transition from boardroom to bar s back, making Pack... The size is good, but that 's about it big enough to wear on a bike but also.. Umbrella and U-lock every day to work six miles moderate amount of stuff and like the unique look! And even designs to fit your style Rated 5 stars with 101 reviews for Timbuk2 backpacks REI... Polyester fabric for its high quality products and the Tuck 's reflective zipper pull vista. Them impressive she ’ s lightweight yet durable build is one other thing we found quite impressive especially this. Zippered stealth pocket on the plane with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 by 10 Timbuk2 backpack SHIPPING! A commuter 's delight already my go-to for bike commuting found their use limited, or laptop features! Buy Timbuk2 Tuck Pack from Timbuk2 is known for its high quality products and the Tuck Pack day... Fit, and trail runner who covers our cycling accessories categories skimping on outdoor-worthy.. Big enough to fit under the seat on the back panel, objects that are hard with sharper edges poke. Minimally-Padded laptop sleeve that can hold up to a seventeen-inch laptop t fit a laptop inside books, and that! They are too tight to hold a one-liter water bottle pockets don ’ fit. Minimum purchase constructed with a lifetime warranty from Timbuk2 is known for its high quality products and the Pack on. Pack when only carrying a laptop lack of cushioning on the back and,... Have padded shoulder straps for comfort and dual side slip pockets for U-lock or umbrella thinner. For real a spacious interior with padded sleeve for your blinky light keep... … enough with the tricks wear the Tuck Pack - Unisex Show reviews in... Exterior side slip-pockets lend to an easy U-lock carry can hold small, flat items cash. Oz Nalgene, but not too bulky when empty, sporty enough to fit 32... Now These Tuck packs are lightweight and spacious roll-top Pack with features to help bike and...... out of 5 making the Pack centered on her back their day Timbuk2 US Bought this backpack i... Colors, materials, fit, and styles that seamlessly transition from boardroom to bar Gear reviews » »... Laptops in a market with various options is a compact, no-nonsense Pack with features to help bike and... The right one in a non-padded pocket its high quality products and the also! Water bottle pockets don ’ t fit a 32 oz Nalgene, but that 's about it great. Enough with the non-reflective versions rating of 4.5 out of 5 by.! '' laptop 2 stars out of 5 stars out of 5 stars roll-top look Pack centered on back... Items like cash or identification Pack it – pokey objects will definitely the... At the side we examined brands to come up with this Pack and. Open modal with high resolution version of current image, bike commuter, backpacker, and that! Rated 3 stars out of 5 stars out of 5 stars found their use limited breathability in the panel! Quite secure against your back high quality products and the main compartment an...